UnderGround Forums

TMA UnderGround >> Kyokushin/ Knockdown karate tournaments?

1/19/13 4:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChrissyP
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi there, i was wondering anyone knew if any Oyama Karate/kyokushin tournaments happening in the US this year? having trouble trying to find a list of any.

i'm willing to travel all over the country, but would prefer something closer to my town (cincinnati OH area)

P.S. if anyone in cincy trains hard style karate, and is looking to train, conntact me. i'm either looking for training partners or a full contact gym.
1/19/13 6:50 AM
khd29
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IKO1 has the US Weight championships this month in LA. They also have the All Americas Open Weight championship in NYC, but don't think it's announced yet.

WOK has the Americas Cup in AL but late this year. They also have an open invitation in SF mid-year. What I like about WOK and other KK organizations is their tournaments, not all, are open to all knockdown karate styles. IKO1 is strictly within their org unless they changed recently.

Check kyokushin4life.com. They have list of dojos for knockdown karate and upcoming tournaments in the US. You can ask around for dojos in your area if not listed.
1/28/13 4:57 PM
Bloodstorm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://uskyokushin.com/events.htm

Event Schedule

????

January 26, 2013

USA-IFKK Kata Championship
Tournament (Holley, NY)

April 6–7, 2013

4th IFK World Open Knockdown
Tournament (Crawley, England)

May 11, 2013

11th Annual Sensei Jim Grafe Memorial
Karate Tournament (Hilton, NY)

September 21, 2013

23rd Annual American International Karate
Championships (Rochester, NY)
3/9/13 11:50 PM
yusul
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.