UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Remembering the greats

1/19/13 4:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Amano Ginji
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see a lot of threads popping up from time to time with fighter bios and interviews, some new and some old. We should make a thread where we all can add our favorites and build on it, like a memorial.

You can post about any fighter or organization you like, and documentaries you favor and other MMA related things. It would be great both for remembering great fighters and procrastination :)
1/19/13 4:53 AM
Amano Ginji
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is one of the great Genki Sudo
1/19/13 4:53 AM
Amano Ginji

part 2
1/19/13 4:54 AM
Amano Ginji

Part 3
1/19/13 4:54 AM
Amano Ginji

Part 4
1/19/13 4:58 AM
Amano Ginji

Part 5. I know there are some annoyances about the music and not enough focus on the interview part, but you guys get the general feeling of what I'm hoping for. If you have any like these please post in this thread, as it is excellent for drinking beer and remembering the great fighters that built this sport.
1/19/13 5:00 AM
Amano Ginji

Knights of the round table ;)
1/19/13 5:01 AM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amano Ginji - Knights of the round table ;)

Did Tito and Coleman end their feud?

1/19/13 5:04 AM
Amano Ginji

Big John going over the rules :)
1/19/13 5:06 AM
Amano Ginji

ChaosOverkill - 
Amano Ginji - Knights of the round table ;)

Did Tito and Coleman end their feud?

Hehe, I was wondering about that myself :) Lots of big heads there (no pun intended), and they seemed real jovial.
1/19/13 5:33 AM
Foob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in!
1/19/13 5:56 AM
Amano Ginji

The eyes, the eyes :D Stuff like this is what I want. So if you have any just post 'em, need to have some ting to pass time before UFC on FX
1/19/13 6:06 AM
simpsonaye
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oooooooo sub Phone Post
1/19/13 6:22 AM
Amano Ginji

Yuki Nakai. Legend from the vale tudo days. Nice insight from the old days.
1/19/13 6:41 AM
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amano Ginji - I see a lot of threads popping up from time to time with fighter bios and interviews, some new and some old. We should make a thread where we all can add our favorites and build on it, like a memorial.

You can post about any fighter or organization you like, and documentaries you favor and other MMA related things. It would be great both for remembering great fighters and procrastination :)

1/19/13 7:38 AM
Amano Ginji

And some lols too if anyone has them :) Freakin' Bob Sapp must have done anything a man can do on japanese tv.

And yes, the first girl is the pride fc color commentary babe Eiko Kohike ;)
1/19/13 10:54 AM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.