UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gustafsson vs Mousasi confirmed

1/19/13 4:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mister Collins
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to this one, fan of Mousasi, but Gustaffson is a beast.
1/19/13 4:03 PM
Allen Hood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah fuck I didn't wanna see gegard take that fight right away! Still gonna be a scrap ! Phone Post
1/19/13 4:06 PM
InYourMomaCloset

I reckon as well it'll be hell of a scrap, but I see Gus taking it.

He's just too big, strong, good takedowns, good range in his striking, and he has shown tremendous hunger is his last few bouts.

Kudos to Moose for taking such a high profile bout immediately.
1/19/13 4:12 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

size doesn't mean shit to Moose, ask Mark Hunt.

1/19/13 4:20 PM
RJJH
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am actually kind of shcked tehy matched these 2 guys up right away. I would think that giving one of them a loss, esp Mousasi, would be a step backwards. both hese guys are title material. great fight, bad timing.

Mousasi by TKO.

1/19/13 4:27 PM
RKing85
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really, REALLY like this fight.
1/19/13 4:30 PM
TX_432
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interdasting......Gus by ud Phone Post
1/19/13 4:31 PM
HenryO

Pumped for this fight.

Happy Mousasi isnt getting a wrestler. Now just KO this big Swede

1/19/13 4:32 PM
Chappie
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a huge Mousasi fan, but this fight is a tough matchup for him, it will be interesting to see how he tries to deal with Gustafsson's reach. Phone Post
1/19/13 4:36 PM
32Hunter

Nice go Mousassi. Phone Post
1/19/13 4:49 PM
Leck Brosnar

Both have awesome chins, will be cool to see if Gegard gets past the reach of Gus. I hope Gegard works a good gameplan for this fight instead of just going in there with that just woken up look and fight with instinct.
1/19/13 4:52 PM
mose
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leck Brosnar - Both have awesome chins, will be cool to see if Gegard gets past the reach of Gus. I hope Gegard works a good gameplan for this fight instead of just going in there with that just woken up look and fight with instinct.

Gus has all of 1/2" reach advantage, so reach really won't be as much of an issue as the height difference would make one think.

1/19/13 5:03 PM
Leck Brosnar

mose - 
Leck Brosnar - Both have awesome chins, will be cool to see if Gegard gets past the reach of Gus. I hope Gegard works a good gameplan for this fight instead of just going in there with that just woken up look and fight with instinct.

Gus has all of 1/2" reach advantage, so reach really won't be as much of an issue as the height difference would make one think.

Didn't think the difference was that little but yeah, I meant the overall 'reach' like Rogan always talks about including leg length, height etc.
1/19/13 5:21 PM
grafzep
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is probably the most significant fight at 205 set right now

great fight I can't wait
1/19/13 5:38 PM
Wasa-B
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight.

Gus is bigger but Moussasi faster and more technical.
1/19/13 5:54 PM
mose
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leck Brosnar - 
mose - 

Didn't think the difference was that little but yeah, I meant the overall 'reach' like Rogan always talks about including leg length, height etc.

Oh, I was just pointing it out because I figured some others could be under the wrong impression, as I was.

I was instantly assuming that Gus would have several inches on Mousasi, and was kind of shocked to find out that's just not the case.

1/19/13 5:56 PM
Leck Brosnar

Yeah me too, thanks for bringin it up.
1/19/13 6:00 PM
UGSlapshot

Mousasi is over valued. Phone Post
1/19/13 6:05 PM
Neil McCauley

Edited: 01/19/13 6:04 PM
mousasi will style on gustaf like he did kyotaro
1/19/13 6:07 PM
UGSlapshot

mose -
Leck Brosnar - 
mose - 

Oh, I was just pointing it out because I figured some others could be under the wrong impression, as I was.

I was instantly assuming that Gus would have several inches on Mousasi, and was kind of shocked to find out that's just not the case.

Well don't be fooled by reach stats, he's taller and dose have the reach advantage.

There is more involved than simply how long your arms are but the ufc uses boxing measurements. Phone Post
1/19/13 6:10 PM
Attila
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forssberg - 
UGCTT_Song2 - 
Forssberg - Fight not competitive.
Please explain Phone Post

Gustaffson is too much for Mousasi

I'm thinking the opposite - Mousasi dominates.

Gustaffson seems overrated to me at this point. The Shogun he beat was nothing like prime Shogun. If he can beat Mousasi I'd be extremely impressed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.