UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gustafsson vs Mousasi in Sweden

1/19/13 11:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ku3mm3t
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mousasi ends this fight. Phone Post
1/19/13 11:37 AM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm rooting for my fellow Swede in this one. If Mousasi looks like he did in his last fight, Gus should take this.

Fingers crossed.

1/19/13 11:41 AM
JimmersonzGlove
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome matchup!!!
1/19/13 11:54 AM
caseharts
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a bad fight for alex. Mousasi is better everywhere imo Phone Post
1/19/13 11:56 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
UFC in Sweden II now officially announced by the UFC. Tickets on sale Feb 9.
1/19/13 11:56 AM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -  This is a bad fight for alex. Mousasi is better everywhere imo Phone Post

Better takedowns too?

1/19/13 12:02 PM
Timtek
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gene Pitney - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

y kill contenders? ufc wants jones to rematch chael 11x apparently

huh? these guys are contenders but neither is a clear #1 contender...besides, cormier is pretty much a lock to fight jones after he flogs chael.

you think guys like gus and mousasi want to sit around doing nothing all year? no! this fight is perfect to start building the next guy after cormier

I totally disagree about Daniel being a lock to fight JJ for the LHW belt. Too many variables there including losses by Daniel or Cain. If Overeem were to win the belt from Cain then Cormier would quickly change his tune IMO.
1/19/13 12:10 PM
caseharts
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willy the Coyote -
caseharts -  This is a bad fight for alex. Mousasi is better everywhere imo Phone Post

I think they are very close when it comes to stand up. Mousasi has a bit more power IMO, but Alex does a better job keeping his chin down and covered. I doubt this one ends up on the ground. Can't wait!
Ehhh I don't think anyone's near gegard except spong as far as lhw technical strikers. Gus could just be too big but I doubt it's a huge factor. Phone Post
1/19/13 12:13 PM
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gus will win a decision.
1/19/13 12:32 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
Willy the Coyote -

I think they are very close when it comes to stand up. Mousasi has a bit more power IMO, but Alex does a better job keeping his chin down and covered. I doubt this one ends up on the ground. Can't wait!
Ehhh I don't think anyone's near gegard except spong as far as lhw technical strikers. Gus could just be too big but I doubt it's a huge factor. Phone Post
Mixing in takedowns could even things up for Gustaffson on the feet, though. I expect a close fight. Phone Post
1/19/13 12:35 PM
caseharts

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
caseharts -
Willy the Coyote -

Mixing in takedowns could even things up for Gustaffson on the feet, though. I expect a close fight. Phone Post
I agree he can I just don't think he will Phone Post
1/19/13 12:50 PM
Gene Pitney

Well we can give Gus props if we want....but the fact of the matter is that he's probably going to have to fight twice still until he gets a title fight. When youre getting towards #1 contender status, youre ONLY going to get dangerous fights.
1/19/13 12:55 PM
Gin Tonic
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn this is a good fight!

This is a tough one for the Mauler. Phone Post
1/19/13 12:59 PM
MMALOGIC

mousasi will be sent back down to 185 after this.

1/19/13 1:01 PM
GelderdEnd

WOW Phone Post
1/19/13 1:01 PM
Rahjai
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my body is ready!!!

win for mousasi and he's gotta get a title shot!!
1/19/13 1:06 PM
Winston Wolf

Gustafson by twice his size.Good matchup though
1/19/13 1:12 PM
mose
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 

mousasi will be sent back down to 185 after this.

agree. I have the feeling that Gus is going to beat up a game Mousasi pretty badly and really expose some issues.
1/19/13 1:29 PM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com

UFC in Sweden Ticket Information

1/19/13 1:34 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jdssjdfajksldfljsadgjasdglasdgasnbldvaswjgjwlergjsdljskgjasjjkfjakslfjkasfjsdjfjskdefjsajdfjlslkdjafjsadjlkfjkasdjfkasdkfjksadjfjskldfjkdjklfsakdjfjaskldjfakls

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/19/13 1:46 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gus all the way...

IN for the interview!!!

1/19/13 2:12 PM
NorthFromHere

MMAViking.com
DojoJay - 

Gus all the way...

IN for the interview!!!

Just a few more minutes...
1/19/13 2:27 PM
sureshock

This is a spectacular fight. Well done UFC and great respect for Gusta for taking the fight.

Very happy to finally see Mousasi in the big stage where he belongs. Think of the matchups!!
1/19/13 2:36 PM
Lazer MMA

YES!

Amazing how underrated Mousasi is!
1/19/13 2:37 PM
orcus

Gene Pitney - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

y kill contenders? ufc wants jones to rematch chael 11x apparently

huh? these guys are contenders but neither is a clear #1 contender...besides, cormier is pretty much a lock to fight jones after he flogs chael.

you think guys like gus and mousasi want to sit around doing nothing all year? no! this fight is perfect to start building the next guy after cormier

Mousasi certainly has not proven himself a contender yet, but with his win over Shogun, Alex has.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.