UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping vs. Belfort

1/19/13 11:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kings21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching the post show....man, Anderson looks like Ru Paul when hes wearing those glasses.
1/19/13 11:15 PM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What was Bisping's gameplan anyway ?!
1/19/13 11:18 PM
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping looked shook up in there. It was only a matter of time. Every time he steps up in competition he has a deer in the headlights look in there.
1/19/13 11:19 PM
Rear Naked Chode
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Batarnaque - What was Bisping's gameplan anyway ?!

I'm guessing wait till round 3 or 4 and pick up the pace.
1/19/13 11:22 PM
zebers3
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, it was pretty clear Bisping would not win this fight. He has lost every contender fight he's been in. Now he should never get a title shot, unless he goes on like a 4 fight streak.

That being said, this fight made me extremely happy. So glad Belfort got the win, and we got to see Bisping go down again.
1/19/13 11:23 PM
Kings21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cyberc92 - Bisping looked shook up in there. It was only a matter of time. Every time he steps up in competition he has a deer in the headlights look in there.

I thought he looked pretty good minus those headkicks. I fully expected him to take this fight to the ground (still not sure why he chose to stand) but I was impressed with how he was doing on the feet (again minus those headkicks). I also dont think its a case of deer in headlights I just think hes one of those guys that is always going to hover within the top 5 but never really be a threat to the belt.
1/19/13 11:35 PM
mrgoodarmbar
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty psyched about that finish. I was getting concerned that he was going to play it too safe for too long. I hate to say it, but that looked a lot like Pettis/Lauzon.
1/19/13 11:54 PM
UGCTT croy_00
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Bisping via being completely superior. Phone Post
Well... Phone Post
1/19/13 11:54 PM
WRESTLENOW
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why tf does bisping look so shaky and nervous every time he fights a top guy, does anyone else notice that?

its almost like he feeds off of the confidence of knowing hes better than his opponent, and when he doesnt have that he looks lost.
1/20/13 12:01 AM
hankatron
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WRESTLENOW - why tf does bisping look so shaky and nervous every time he fights a top guy, does anyone else notice that?

its almost like he feeds off of the confidence of knowing hes better than his opponent, and when he doesnt have that he looks lost.
Agree. Anik and florian were loving his head movement but it looked like nervous head movement to me. He gave Vitor way too much respect (not saying he doesn't deserve any) and definitely should have at least threatened with takedowns IMO. Phone Post
1/20/13 12:02 AM
swedsteve
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So my friend was convinced the whole fight that Belfort looked as if he was on PED's, I on the other hand didnt agree
Ive always loved belfort, so maybe i dont wana see it but i really dont think he was, (and i know there have been rumors before but i also didnt belive them), any thoughts??? Phone Post
1/20/13 12:31 AM
jcblass
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bofbro - 
JuicedBeast -  I'll be surprised if Vitor's pee pee is clean... Phone Post

It might be, but he's raged up big time.

He looked pretty impressive. I am worried about any subsequent tests.
1/20/13 12:34 AM
richit

TheAxeMurderer84 - Vitor by vicious TKO Phone Post
"Prophetic"... Lol guess Jesus must exist Phone Post
1/20/13 12:49 AM
pennviachoke
1231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wu Massacre - I actually liked Bisping a lot.. before he said the Jesus comment. In my opinion he really crossed a few lines there. I get it, Belfort talks about Jesus a lot, but whatever, let him. Usually Bisping was talking trash to guys who talked about him first, this time he crossed into really touchy territory. He had already talked it up enough and I really think it was a very negative and unnecessary comment.

I don't "like" Belfort because I really wish PEDs never existed in any sports but I don't hold it too hard against guys because I can't understand what pressure they are under, what they are exposed to, and make their choices for them. I really didn't care for either of them to win this fight.

I thought his comment was ironic considering his Polish heritage and how Poland is an extremely christian country, and their greatest moment in history is probably the ‘miraculous’ victory at, as far as I know, by far the largest battle of the ‘crusades’ when the Ottomans had brought an offensive into Europe at Vienna, a victory that came after a massive prayer to Mary; did that change anything? Probably not, besides maybe some of their mindsets and determination. (Coffee being introduced to Europe, and the invention of bagels and croissants have been linked to this battle)

Not saying that if there is a higher power it would swoop down for stuff like this, but I do believe in karma to a degree... Bisping looked worried when he was walking out and Belfort looked pissed. I also am unsure what I believe and I find aspects from various religious interesting and appreciate their histories and I think it was extremely disrespectful for him to cross that line.

"We came, We saw, God conquered"
Great post Phone Post
1/20/13 1:02 AM
Beefy Wellington

Down for, "the Count" haha! Phone Post
1/20/13 1:12 AM
Bipolar

I'm surprised by how many people think Vitor is dirty. Yes, I'm aware of his past, and yes, he looked great. But to think a guy like Vitor, who has crazy good genetics anyway, couldn't achieve that build naturally is silly. 200 lbs at 6'1 for a guy with those genetics who has been working his muscles his entire life isn't that shocking at all. He might not be clean, but it shouldn't be surprising if he is.
1/20/13 1:16 AM
BshMstr
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hankatron - 
WRESTLENOW - why tf does bisping look so shaky and nervous every time he fights a top guy, does anyone else notice that?

Agree. Anik and florian were loving his head movement but it looked like nervous head movement to me. He gave Vitor way too much respect (not saying he doesn't deserve any) and definitely should have at least threatened with takedowns IMO. Phone Post

i agree w/ the takedowns....maybe he was afraid of Vitor's ground game, but Bisping has apretty solid defensive ground game.

seems weird that Vitor's ducking the TRT questions, looks more cut than he has for a long time, and is asking for another jump to LHW....
1/20/13 3:45 AM
LFTM

Bipolar - I'm surprised by how many people think Vitor is dirty. Yes, I'm aware of his past, and yes, he looked great. But to think a guy like Vitor, who has crazy good genetics anyway, couldn't achieve that build naturally is silly. 200 lbs at 6'1 for a guy with those genetics who has been working his muscles his entire life isn't that shocking at all. He might not be clean, but it shouldn't be surprising if he is.
This. Phone Post
1/20/13 5:51 AM
sparkuri
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheMastro -  Vitor - thank you for shutting up Bisbing. Phone Post

1/20/13 5:59 AM
razrtyrone

lombard bisping?
1/20/13 6:16 AM
stebrillz
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cyberc92 - Bisping looked shook up in there. It was only a matter of time. Every time he steps up in competition he has a deer in the headlights look in there.
Agreed Phone Post
1/20/13 6:19 AM
DEZBOT

swedsteve - So my friend was convinced the whole fight that Belfort looked as if he was on PED's, I on the other hand didnt agree
Ive always loved belfort, so maybe i dont wana see it but i really dont think he was, (and i know there have been rumors before but i also didnt belive them), any thoughts??? Phone Post
Hahaha, did u see vitor at 185 vs terry, rich, rumble, handy, he usually looks so deflated and loose skin. This fight he looked like a specimen! And you know he's training and diet wouldn't have gotten any better since being in a title fight with the p4p king, plus he's been using dolce for ages, juice 100%, I even wrote this on dolces photo on instagram and he blocked me. I used to be a belfort nut hugger too Phone Post
1/20/13 6:25 AM
MDKSDMF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly I don't think bisping does well against elite or power strikers. He got brutally kod by hendo due to a sloppy low guard with his hands, same thing happened tonight and he should of caught on that Vitor was head hunting. Maybe the kicks threw him off as Vitor is known for his boxing Phone Post
1/20/13 7:02 AM
toovie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zebers3 - Yeah, it was pretty clear Bisping would not win this fight. He has lost every contender fight he's been in. Now he should never get a title shot, unless he goes on like a 4 fight streak.

That being said, this fight made me extremely happy. So glad Belfort got the win, and we got to see Bisping go down again.
He has not had a title shot any Phone Post
1/20/13 7:54 AM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love him or hate him and I like Bisping (now) we all know he comes to fight and will be back... TTT for a true warrior.

I picked Vitor :)) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.