UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping vs. Belfort

1/20/13 7:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
toovie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zebers3 - Yeah, it was pretty clear Bisping would not win this fight. He has lost every contender fight he's been in. Now he should never get a title shot, unless he goes on like a 4 fight streak.

That being said, this fight made me extremely happy. So glad Belfort got the win, and we got to see Bisping go down again.
He has not had a title shot any Phone Post
1/20/13 7:54 AM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love him or hate him and I like Bisping (now) we all know he comes to fight and will be back... TTT for a true warrior.

I picked Vitor :)) Phone Post
1/20/13 8:02 AM
Xavier Wolfe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm disappointed because I think this could have been a great fight had it gone longer. With the talk of all the different possible game plans, this end product seemed to be the worst at such an early stage. Phone Post
1/20/13 8:38 AM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xavier Wolfe - I'm disappointed because I think this could have been a great fight had it gone longer. With the talk of all the different possible game plans, this end product seemed to be the worst at such an early stage. Phone Post
Well depends from who's perspective, Vitor's plan seemed ok. Phone Post
1/20/13 1:13 PM
Bearded Collie Herds Orca

DrunkenBatman -  Fascinating drunken guesses for what happens next! Phone Post

VTFU
1/20/13 1:17 PM
Leigh
765 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xavier Wolfe - I'm disappointed because I think this could have been a great fight had it gone longer. With the talk of all the different possible game plans, this end product seemed to be the worst at such an early stage. Phone Post
What planet are you on when you think a head kick knock down and tko is the worst way a fight could end?

"The main event ended by head kick and savage g'n'p!"

"Sounds shit, I wish it had gone to a 5 round decision" Phone Post
1/20/13 1:52 PM
jerky66

MDKSDMF -  Honestly I don't think bisping does well against elite or power strikers. He got brutally kod by hendo due to a sloppy low guard with his hands, same thing happened tonight and he should of caught on that Vitor was head hunting. Maybe the kicks threw him off as Vitor is known for his boxing Phone Post

This

This is what I said on another thread before the fight. If Bisping loses it is usually by getting knocked out. He does not do well against power punchers which is why I dont think he will ever have the belt.

I become a Bisping fan though because he is a scrapper who always come for a brawl. He reminds me of one of those psycho soccer fans from that movie Green Street Hooligans.
1/20/13 2:26 PM
newjack900
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome gameplan for Belfort and even better execution. I love how he has maintained his explosiveness after all these years of fighting at a high level. He needs to get the 205 talk out of his head. I'd love to see him fight Rockhold or Lombard (get Okami out of that fight). I think I might be the only 1 who still would love to see him have a rematch with Spider too. I think that front kick robbed us of a an incredible fight.
1/20/13 6:37 PM
MantainPain
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DEZBOT - 
swedsteve - So my friend was convinced the whole fight that Belfort looked as if he was on PED's, I on the other hand didnt agree
Ive always loved belfort, so maybe i dont wana see it but i really dont think he was, (and i know there have been rumors before but i also didnt belive them), any thoughts??? Phone Post
Hahaha, did u see vitor at 185 vs terry, rich, rumble, handy, he usually looks so deflated and loose skin. This fight he looked like a specimen! And you know he's training and diet wouldn't have gotten any better since being in a title fight with the p4p king, plus he's been using dolce for ages, juice 100%, I even wrote this on dolces photo on instagram and he blocked me. I used to be a belfort nut hugger too Phone Post

Pretty much this.

You don't see guys that age suddenly pull a 180 and look like that physically, unless he was slacking off in his previous camps.

Lets be honest, does Vitor look like a slacker, especially when a title is on the line? Nope.

So....

I like the guy, whether he used PEDs or not makes no difference in how I feel.

I just dislike it when other people are caught and get crucified for something the vast majority seemingly do.

1/20/13 6:44 PM
sparkuri

Newjack great post

Vitor took out Bisping for Andy.
And that front kick took away from an amazing fight.
It's time for Spidey vs. Vitor II Phone Post
1/21/13 11:50 AM
SQUEEZIE

DrunkenBatman -  I'm only sad because vitor has nothing for silva and we don't know. For sure bisbing didn't (not for absolute sure) Phone Post

you mean like cain had nothing for jds?(because jds put him to sleep quick the first fight).Vitor and weidman can both beat andy.(not saying they win for sure but they def pose a threat more than anyone else in that class.victor just got caught the first fight,it happens... i cant believe most of you thot mikey had a chance in this fight tho.
1/21/13 11:54 AM
SQUEEZIE

mchase126 - 

Jones-Belfort 2 would probably look the same, minus the near arm-breaking.

Silva-Belfort 2 would probably look... the same.

jds vs cain 2 wil probly look the same...o wait!
1/21/13 12:01 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 

Vitor kicks his Bisping's head off in the second.

1/21/13 12:38 PM
Lazer MMA

yellow wrkahlc - 
inf0 - 

Vitor kicks his Bisping's head off in the second.

When was this posted by inf0 Yellow?
1/21/13 12:41 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Page 4, after the first round ended.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.