UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> looking for Ontario's Best Amateur MMA Fighters

1/19/13 11:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Claude Patrick
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/19/13 11:34 AM

hi guys

here's the scoop...

every so often i do a bit of charity work towards the betterment of the sport. As of recently i figured the battle was won with ufc/mma being made legal in ontario after sooooo long.

The reality is the fights are legal but unless you are a the options to developing fighters are very limited

ive heard you cant compete unless you are approved by the o.a.c which is cool but they need an amatuer background which its not easy to get here since amatuer mma isnt exactly taking off locally:)

anyways the solution came to me at my first golf tourney a few months back..

i was introduced to a very solid gentleman that is hosting quite possibly the nations largest amatuer mma event come april 2013... they are brining in teams from all over the U.S and canada and requested i slap together one..

I dont usally really have time for this sortsa thing but locally we need a kick start and a method of getting our scene going again.

few years back we had that gatinau area atleast going steady but now with wreck and freddom fight not really saying much its a lot harder to get the ball rolling regardless of how talented you may be.

So i could cherry pick a few guys i know and bring em out there as MY team but that not my nor is that going to do much for the sport..

instead

Im opening the offer up to everyone trainer or fighter that wants to get involved and bringing a

GTA /southern ontario TEAM out to compete..

Im not sure how we will organize it in terms of fighter selection but to get started email me ( PEAKMMA@GMAIL.COM) with your

name
weight
experince
where you train

Thanks guy lets rock this show, and get the next generation of fighters out here on the grind.

We have always had some of the best fighters in the nation just no infrastructure so its gotta start somewhere.

p.s
this is totally non political so it doesnt matter what team you train with, you dont have to change your training at all or have me corner you .. it is just like any other event just im doing the logisitics of getting the fighters in the FIGHT

talk soon
---
claude patrick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/20/13 12:40 AM
Claude Patrick
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/22/13 3:48 PM
Gasson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
1/22/13 6:45 PM
Claude Patrick

Ttt
1/23/13 9:59 AM
Dougie
1109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canario.

/Thread

1/23/13 1:29 PM
guardbr8kr

Dougie - 

Canario.

/Thread

dammit, beat me by 3 hours.
1/23/13 2:27 PM
Dougie
1109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guardbr8kr - 
Dougie - 

Canario.

/Thread

dammit, beat me by 3 hours.

HA!

1/23/13 5:25 PM
moemar

oh no did i miss the Canario reply too? dang it Dougie. Big Rig Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.