UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GOAT reality check

1/19/13 4:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ted Dansin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/19/13 4:23 PM

Anderson is still king of the weakest division. as much i like to hear Sonnes' antics, when he is the #2 guy LEGITIMATELY in a division i can't really take it that serious. for real people, when Sonnen can dominate a whole division with a game plan that has not evolved since day 1, how the fuck can you take the champion serious? let alone call him "the best in the world"? if it's anyone it's Jones at this point, his resume already outshines Anderson 10 fold and will continue to grow if he doesn't get one of his twigs (limbs) snapped.

for the hell of it, let's look at Andersons' UFC reign:

Stephan Bonnar - was officially retired and never that good to begin with.
Chael Sonnen - has 12 losses. without WWF talk would be irrelevant.
Yushin Okami - who the fuck is this guy?
Vitor Belfort - a solid fighter but has never been able to put it on when it counts.
Demian Maia - fights at WW now, looked better than Silva in second half of fight.
Forrest Griffin - refer to Bonner (minus retired part, unfortunately)
Thales Leites - lol, really?
Patrick Côté - TKO'd self while chasing Silva around octagon
James Irvin - only significant moment in career was KO over Houston, who also sucks.
Dan Henderson - literally the only significant win in Anderson's career IMO
Rich Franklin - that "other guy" that dominated the MW division. a testament to how weak the division has been over the years.
Nate Marquardt - fights at WW now, cant even beat unknown contenders IN STRIKEFORCE.
Travis Lutter - almost beat Silva. i'll repeat that. ALMOST. BEAT. SILVA. best ever huh?

shut the fuck up on this Silva is the "GOAT" shit. do your homework before you open you damn mouth and realize the guy is the best of the worst division, what the fuck is wrong with you people? only reason you even think he is the best is because Joe Rogan and DW tell you to believe it. fuckin sheep, go jump off a cliff and do the rest of us a favor.
1/19/13 4:22 PM
Mister Collins
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have only 8 posts Sir, so why should we believe you?
1/19/13 4:22 PM
Drummeryan

Tell us who the real got is then? Phone Post
1/19/13 4:23 PM
Drummeryan

Drummeryan - Tell us who the real got is then? Phone Post
Sorry. I meant goat. Phone Post
1/19/13 4:24 PM
RKing85
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would argue that Middleweight is far from the weakest division. Have you seen Heavyweight these days?

and also, html is your friend.
1/19/13 4:25 PM
Ted Dansin

Mister Collins - You have only 8 posts Sir, so why should we believe you?

post count? POST COUNT?? who gives a fuck about that shit?!?!?!
1/19/13 4:28 PM
Ted Dansin

RKing85 - I would argue that Middleweight is far from the weakest division. Have you seen Heavyweight these days?

WTF you talking about? Cain, Jr, Overeem, Werdum etc. Just ONE of those guys has more talent than the whole MW division, so what point you trying to make?
1/19/13 4:30 PM
Ted Dansin

fuck they have Cormier now too!! anyone beneath those 5 fighters is questionable but that's still 5x more talent than MW.
1/19/13 4:32 PM
B_Goetz

GSP said it's Edgar. If he beats Aldo, I'd have to agree.
1/19/13 4:33 PM
Ted Dansin

Drummeryan - 
Drummeryan - Tell us who the real got is then? Phone Post
Sorry. I meant goat. Phone Post

i don't really give a shit about who is and who isn't the "GOAT" but one thing i do know is that it sure as fuck is not Silva. to be the best, you have to beat the best. WHO THE FUCK HAS HE BEAT TO MAKE HIM THE BEST??!?!?!
1/19/13 4:33 PM
myjawhurts
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ted Dansin -

Inferiority breeds contempt.
Respect your elders Teddy Phone Post
1/19/13 4:36 PM
Ted Dansin

Cain just beat Junior how would eat the MW division alive and Cain made him look like a fucking amateur!!

Jones is reigning the LHW division which hasn't seen a dominate champion since Liddell.

GSP has reigned supreme in one of the most competitive divisions in combat sports.

Benson Henderson is a faggot.

1/19/13 4:37 PM
Kimbos Bread
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ted Dansin - Anderson is still king of the weakest division. as much i like to hear Sonnes' antics, when he is the #2 guy LEGITIMATELY in a division i can't really take it that serious. for real people, when Sonnen can dominate a whole division with a game plan that has not evolved since day 1, how the fuck can you take the champion serious? let alone call him "the best in the world"? if it's anyone it's Jones at this point, his resume already outshines Anderson 10 fold and will continue to grow if he doesn't get one of his twigs (limbs) snapped.

for the hell of it, let's look at Andersons' UFC reign:

Stephan Bonnar - was officially retired and never that good to begin with.
Chael Sonnen - has 12 losses. without WWF talk would be irrelevant.
Yushin Okami - who the fuck is this guy?
Vitor Belfort - a solid fighter but has never been able to put it on when it counts.
Demian Maia - fights at WW now, looked better than Silva in second half of fight.
Forrest Griffin - refer to Bonner (minus retired part, unfortunately)
Thales Leites - lol, really?
Patrick Côté - TKO'd self while chasing Silva around octagon
James Irvin - only significant moment in career was KO over Houston, who also sucks.
Dan Henderson - literally the only significant win in Anderson's career IMO
Rich Franklin - that "other guy" that dominated the MW division. a testament to how weak the division has been over the years.
Nate Marquardt - fights at WW now, cant even beat unknown contenders IN STRIKEFORCE.
Travis Lutter - almost beat Silva. i'll repeat that. ALMOST. BEAT. SILVA. best ever huh?

shut the fuck up on this Silva is the "GOAT" shit. do your homework before you open you damn mouth and realize the guy is the best of the worst division, what the fuck is wrong with you people? only reason you even think he is the best is because Joe Rogan and DW tell you to believe it. fuckin sheep, go jump off a cliff and do the rest of us a favor.

I totally agree. Too many nut huggers out there to call it like you do. A. Silva is a great fighter but his resume isn't the greatest by any means
1/19/13 4:38 PM
Ted Dansin

IDOHARM -  I read up to "Yushin Okami-who the fuck is this guy?" Before I was completely sure that you were fucking retarded. Phone Post

stfu you fuckin jap lover. Okami has a "beloved fan base" that kiss his ass but outside of that circle jerk nobody gives a fuck about this guy. his only notable accomplishment is tanking in the 1 title shot he's earned. oh yeah and he lost to Franklin and Tim Bosh. suck a dick and fuck off.
1/19/13 4:41 PM
Ted Dansin

myjawhurts - 
Ted Dansin -

Inferiority breeds contempt.
Respect your elders Teddy Phone Post

if you wanna play the "whose dick is bigger" contest i have an earlier join date SO SHOW SOME RESPECT BITCH!
1/19/13 4:44 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ted Dansin - Cain just beat Junior how would eat the MW division alive and Cain made him look like a fucking amateur!!

Jones is reigning the LHW division which hasn't seen a dominate champion since Liddell.

GSP has reigned supreme in one of the most competitive divisions in combat sports.

He's just trying to get a bunch of people mad and then get banned. Yawn. Phone Post
1/19/13 4:46 PM
MattBFD
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this part of a "How fast can a sn get banned," contest? Phone Post
1/19/13 4:48 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM -
Ted Dansin - Cain just beat Junior how would eat the MW division alive and Cain made him look like a fucking amateur!!

Now you've gone and done it, you've fucked it all up. Calling somebody like Benson Henderson a faggot should permit the government to give him your mailing address so that he can find you and punch the fuck out of your legs until you have to piss sitting down. Phone Post
Benson is a fag? Hahahahahaha
Fighter bashing I believe. Ban. Phone Post
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson would dominate the welterweight division, does dominate middleweight, and would dominate lhw before jones (and probably with jones).

Greatest

of

all

time
CodeGeek
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What an original topic.
SonnendbySilva
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U mad bro? You should flip out some more. Maybe people will listen. Phone Post
1/19/13 4:49 PM
Josh_underground
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ted Dansin -
RKing85 - I would argue that Middleweight is far from the weakest division. Have you seen Heavyweight these days?

WTF you talking about? Cain, Jr, Overeem, Werdum etc. Just ONE of those guys has more talent than the whole MW division, so what point you trying to make?
You're ACTUALLY retarded aren't you? Phone Post
1/19/13 4:49 PM
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ted Dansin - Cain just beat Junior how would eat the MW division alive and Cain made him look like a fucking amateur!!

Ban this homo. Everyone report him. He trollin anyway, but he sucks at it
1/19/13 4:51 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy is a great fighter. And you can't take about goat without bringing his name up. You can't take that away, the guy fights who everyone he can. And his career isn't over yet. I'm not a fan if him and can't wait to see him get crushed but his skills are awesome. Phone Post
1/19/13 4:52 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow i need spell check lol. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.