UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GOAT reality check

1/21/13 3:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't read. OP be trolling and will probably be banned soon, judging by this last post I just read LOL
1/21/13 3:58 PM
Ted Dansin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Ted Dansin - 
RKing85 - I would argue that Middleweight is far from the weakest division. Have you seen Heavyweight these days?

and also, html is your friend.

WTF you talking about? Cain, Jr, Overeem, Werdum etc. Just ONE of those guys has more talent than the whole MW division, so what point you trying to make?

The only response we need to see to know you're a troll.

REALITY CHECK:

The only two fighters with a case for the GOAT so far in MMA are Anderson and Fedor. There is no "right" answer between them.

like i stated before, to be the best you have to BEAT THE BEST! only guy Anderson ever, and i mean EVER, beat of note was Dan Henderson who has never, and i mean NEVER, looked good at 185 lbs. sure he KO'd Bisping, but big fuckin deal, you see the Shields fight. yet again, FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/21/13 4:00 PM
Ted Dansin

i should change this to the FAIL hour, because thats all you inept fanboys do is utterly fail! fuck off with this shit i'll verbally destroy you all day!
1/21/13 4:03 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More importantly...both in their primes....Fedor would absolutely RAGDOLL and TRAINWRECK Anderson in the 1st.
1/21/13 4:03 PM
Ted Dansin

Tank by gogoplata - Didn't read. OP be trolling and will probably be banned soon, judging by this last post I just read LOL

holy fuck you bottom feeder, this is an instant classic! you didn't read, yet im to be banned by that last post YOU JUST READ???? this is too fucking easy with lemmings, i truly run this shit.
1/21/13 4:06 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ted Dansin - 
Tank by gogoplata - Didn't read. OP be trolling and will probably be banned soon, judging by this last post I just read LOL

holy fuck you bottom feeder, this is an instant classic! you didn't read, yet im to be banned by that last post YOU JUST READ???? this is too fucking easy with lemmings, i truly run this shit.

you're not even original with your trolling; you're simply a douche.
1/21/13 4:07 PM
Tank by gogoplata

and when someone says "didn't read" they're referring to the OP. I clicked last page and read your kind words about Benson Henderson.
1/21/13 4:09 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ted Dansin -

Wow....who the fuck is this cock gobbler!? lol...
U come in here half-cocked and talking shit to everyone who will listen and sounding ignorant as fuck....
We all know youre trolling...we all know u are sitting in your moms basement with your dork glasses taped at the nose...
Cmon....ur screen name alone puts u out for public mockery!
U sir are a faggot....u obviously are new here and have no clue on how we do things....
Do us all a favor and go play in traffic...

/thread. Phone Post
1/21/13 4:13 PM
MrNiceguy66

I think the fashion in which AS disposes of his opponents should be considered also. Face kick KO over Vitor? A knee KO over a previously never been KOd Bonnar on steroids? Finished every opponent at LHW. Marquardt and Maia know they have no chance against AS so they went down to WW. AS could make WW and would dominate there too. Jones has a close second and will most likely surpass him in the future, but current GOAT: Anderson Silva Phone Post
1/21/13 4:17 PM
Ted Dansin

fags
1/21/13 4:20 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ted Dansin - fags
I rest my case... Phone Post
Tank by gogoplata

Edited: 01/21/13 4:23 PM
lol I can't believe this thread has slipped by so long. In for eventual BAN hammer.
Ted Dansin

UGCTT_nightkap - 
Ted Dansin -

Wow....who the fuck is this cock gobbler!? lol...
U come in here half-cocked and talking shit to everyone who will listen and sounding ignorant as fuck....
We all know youre trolling...we all know u are sitting in your moms basement with your dork glasses taped at the nose...
Cmon....ur screen name alone puts u out for public mockery!
U sir are a faggot....u obviously are new here and have no clue on how we do things....
Do us all a favor and go play in traffic...

/thread. Phone Post

how you do things round here? lol, this is a fucking internet forum not some school boy club house. fuck off with that "how we do things" shit I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT TO BE VIDEO TAPED AND UPLOADED ON THIS SITE!!!! you heard it here first ass plugs, watch this internet tough guy cower in defeat!
1/21/13 4:24 PM
Tank by gogoplata

you even trane, bro?
1/21/13 4:25 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

1/21/13 4:27 PM
Ted Dansin

Tank by gogoplata - you even trane, bro?

i used to train with Caro but then we decided fuck this, we're too fucking good already to waste our time with this garbage!
1/21/13 4:28 PM
Tank by gogoplata

^^^ LOL at gif
1/21/13 4:28 PM
Tank by gogoplata

Ted Dansin - 
Tank by gogoplata - you even trane, bro?

i used to train with Caro but then we decided fuck this, we're too fucking good already to waste our time with this garbage!

translation: I have the day off of school because of MLK day and I decided to troll the UG.
1/21/13 4:29 PM
Ted Dansin

open challenge to any member and any WMMA fighter! i'll armbar the shit out of your ass!!!
1/21/13 4:45 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

Ted Dansin - open challenge to any member and any WMMA fighter! i'll armbar the shit out of your ass!!!
Lol....the only thing you'll do is take my balls on ur chin! Lol....
Oh, I challenge u to a fight!....yeah..im the internet tough guy....
Wheres that traffic I instructed u to play in!? Phone Post
1/21/13 4:46 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Benson Henderson is a faggot.

How is this guy not banned yet?

1/21/13 4:47 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

Herring In A Fur Coat -

Benson Henderson is a faggot.

How is this guy not banned yet?

THIS Phone Post
1/21/13 4:51 PM
Tank by gogoplata

That wasn't even the worst he said about Benson
1/21/13 4:52 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
Tank by gogoplata - That wasn't even the worst he said about Benson

I stopped reading after that post.

1/21/13 4:54 PM
Tank by gogoplata

Edited: 01/21/13 5:11 PM
edited.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.