UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official 2013 Chicago Blackhawks thread

1/24/13 11:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
White Buffalo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOSSA beast mode again Phone Post
1/24/13 11:44 PM
ChicagoTom
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice win! Phone Post
1/25/13 12:02 AM
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4-0!!!!!!

Looking good so far. Phone Post
1/25/13 1:10 AM
Chael Sonnen Money
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I gotta admit, I was scared for a bit there... Phone Post
1/25/13 9:32 AM
Hired Gun
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rollin !
1/26/13 10:08 AM
Chael Sonnen Money

TTT for tonight's game against 1-2-1 Coluumbus
1/26/13 9:40 PM
Hired Gun
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My God This Juggernaut Know As Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Phone Post
1/26/13 9:51 PM
Drummeryan

Columbus got fucked on that no goal. Phone Post
1/26/13 10:03 PM
PR
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Laugh it up now Hawk fans... your Mr. Duncan Keith is going to pay the piper on February 1st.
1/26/13 10:17 PM
Hired Gun

How's that goalie situation working out VC Fan? Phone Post
1/26/13 11:33 PM
Drummeryan

PR - Laugh it up now Hawk fans... your Mr. Duncan Keith is going to pay the piper on February 1st.
Burrows is gonna pull his hair again? Phone Post
1/26/13 11:50 PM
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5-0

1/27/13 1:14 AM
Chael Sonnen Money

TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS -

5-0

Awwww yeah Phone Post
1/27/13 1:33 AM
PR
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/27/13 1:34 AM
Drummeryan - 
PR - Laugh it up now Hawk fans... your Mr. Duncan Keith is going to pay the piper on February 1st.

Burrows is gonna pull his hair again? Phone Post

and maybe nibble on his fingers too...
1/27/13 1:36 AM
cnAKA

Edited: 01/27/13 1:37 AM

Why do you guys hate the bandwagoners so much.  I love walking into a bar on game day and seeing it full of Hawks sweaters, I love the revenue it brings in and I love the increased exposure the NHL gets.  Everyone was a new fan at one point!  Sure they may not know who the Golden Jet or the guy in all the Binny's commercials are, but at least they are getting excited!

1/27/13 2:34 AM
Drummeryan

cnAKA -

Why do you guys hate the bandwagoners so much.  I love walking into a bar on game day and seeing it full of Hawks sweaters, I love the revenue it brings in and I love the increased exposure the NHL gets.  Everyone was a new fan at one point!  Sure they may not know who the Golden Jet or the guy in all the Binny's commercials are, but at least they are getting excited!

I say this all the time as well. I use to go to the games when Bell and Arnason were our best players. The UC was dead every game. It would get pretty packed when we played Detroit but that's cause there would be a lot of Wings fans there. It's awesome to see the UC packed. The only thing I don't like is when new fans say they've been fans for years. Why lie? If your a new fan, just say it. Nothing wrong with it. They're helping bring the roar back. Phone Post
1/27/13 9:40 PM
HanzoSword
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6-0

-New fan, bandwagoner Phone Post
1/27/13 9:46 PM
Hired Gun

Rollin Phone Post
1/27/13 9:55 PM
ChicagoTom
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking strong Phone Post
1/27/13 10:05 PM
Aj14o
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge hawks fan but I think they may fall into the same funk as last season. Hopefully they don't fizzle out towards the playoffs. Phone Post
1/27/13 10:06 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

Uh-oh boys...looks like that swagger is coming back to Chicago! Phone Post
1/27/13 10:13 PM
Aj14o
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I hate when people call hawk fans "bandwagon" fans. Yeah no shit fans had to get on the bandwagon. This city has three huge sports teams (cubs, bulls, and bears) that take up so much attention in this city. Its obvious that one team was going to get a lack of attention. Plus the organization used to not give a fuck about the fans (when I was a kid I could only watch their away games on tv and had to listen to their home games on the radio). It's easy for the VC fans to call us bandwagon fans because they only have one team to root for. Phone Post
1/28/13 12:04 AM
PR

Aj14o -  And I hate when people call hawk fans "bandwagon" fans. Yeah no shit fans had to get on the bandwagon. This city has three huge sports teams (cubs, bulls, and bears) that take up so much attention in this city. Its obvious that one team was going to get a lack of attention. Plus the organization used to not give a fuck about the fans (when I was a kid I could only watch their away games on tv and had to listen to their home games on the radio). It's easy for the VC fans to call us bandwagon fans because they only have one team to root for. Phone Post

As a Canuck I hate to admit this, but you make a good point.
1/28/13 1:20 AM
Chael Sonnen Money

PR -
Aj14o -  And I hate when people call hawk fans "bandwagon" fans. Yeah no shit fans had to get on the bandwagon. This city has three huge sports teams (cubs, bulls, and bears) that take up so much attention in this city. Its obvious that one team was going to get a lack of attention. Plus the organization used to not give a fuck about the fans (when I was a kid I could only watch their away games on tv and had to listen to their home games on the radio). It's easy for the VC fans to call us bandwagon fans because they only have one team to root for. Phone Post

As a Canuck I hate to admit this, but you make a good point.
I second that, except the Canucks part. Phone Post
1/30/13 12:55 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

TTT for the Minnesota Wild (3-2-1) game tonight. Should be a good one. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.