UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official 2013 Chicago Blackhawks thread

1/30/13 1:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hawks#1
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

F ing love the Hawks!! Phone Post
1/30/13 2:10 PM
Hired Gun
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rollin
1/30/13 2:16 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tuesday, Feb 5th should be a great game, Chicago at San Jose.
1/30/13 2:33 PM
PatK
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drummeryan - 
cnAKA -

Why do you guys hate the bandwagoners so much.  I love walking into a bar on game day and seeing it full of Hawks sweaters, I love the revenue it brings in and I love the increased exposure the NHL gets.  Everyone was a new fan at one point!  Sure they may not know who the Golden Jet or the guy in all the Binny's commercials are, but at least they are getting excited!

I say this all the time as well. I use to go to the games when Bell and Arnason were our best players. The UC was dead every game. It would get pretty packed when we played Detroit but that's cause there would be a lot of Wings fans there. It's awesome to see the UC packed. The only thing I don't like is when new fans say they've been fans for years. Why lie? If your a new fan, just say it. Nothing wrong with it. They're helping bring the roar back. Phone Post

That's what I'm talking about.

New fans? Welcome aboard.

No shame in being a new fan. But don't fake it and act like you've been there forever.

As someone who was there during the lean years, when they Blackhawks were fucking horrible, yet raised their ticket prices to the highest in the league, it gets really fucking annoying listen to people who act like they are experts when they can't even explain icing and are doing nothing but parroting what they've heard on local sports radio (where they don't know what the fuck they are talking about 1/2 the time).

And those "W" flags people fly after wins. That's NOT a Hawks tradition. I'm glad Chad and Trixie found something to entertain them in the baseball offseason, but leave your gay baseball traditions to those fucktards on the North Side.

1/30/13 9:06 PM
Aj14o
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatK - 
Drummeryan - 
cnAKA -

Why do you guys hate the bandwagoners so much.  I love walking into a bar on game day and seeing it full of Hawks sweaters, I love the revenue it brings in and I love the increased exposure the NHL gets.  Everyone was a new fan at one point!  Sure they may not know who the Golden Jet or the guy in all the Binny's commercials are, but at least they are getting excited!

I say this all the time as well. I use to go to the games when Bell and Arnason were our best players. The UC was dead every game. It would get pretty packed when we played Detroit but that's cause there would be a lot of Wings fans there. It's awesome to see the UC packed. The only thing I don't like is when new fans say they've been fans for years. Why lie? If your a new fan, just say it. Nothing wrong with it. They're helping bring the roar back. Phone Post

That's what I'm talking about.

New fans? Welcome aboard.

No shame in being a new fan. But don't fake it and act like you've been there forever.

As someone who was there during the lean years, when they Blackhawks were fucking horrible, yet raised their ticket prices to the highest in the league, it gets really fucking annoying listen to people who act like they are experts when they can't even explain icing and are doing nothing but parroting what they've heard on local sports radio (where they don't know what the fuck they are talking about 1/2 the time).

And those "W" flags people fly after wins. That's NOT a Hawks tradition. I'm glad Chad and Trixie found something to entertain them in the baseball offseason, but leave your gay baseball traditions to those fucktards on the North Side.

Hey take it easy on the Cub fans, we have been through enough. But those W flags are totally ghey (at Blackhawk games). I agree with you, many of these new fans are total morons and they claim to be die hard hawk fans. One day I tried to start a conversation with a couple of Hawk fans in class and I mentioned my favorite players was Bob Probert and Jeremy Roenick when I was a kid and they had no idea who I was taking about. This was said right after they claimed to Hawk fans since they were little kids.
1/30/13 9:12 PM
Hired Gun
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was a Hawks Fan long before Stan Makita started selling awesome tools Phone Post
1/30/13 11:04 PM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a sad day... Phone Post
1/30/13 11:07 PM
ChicagoTom
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Off the pipe :( Phone Post
1/31/13 12:18 AM
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChicagoTom - Off the pipe :( Phone Post
Ugh Phone Post
1/31/13 7:44 AM
Hired Gun

Doh Phone Post
2/1/13 11:20 AM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for tonight game against the 3-2-2 Canucks. Let's get back on the wagon again boys! Phone Post
2/1/13 11:22 AM
Hired Gun

Yep
2/1/13 11:39 AM
PatK
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr.Negative - 

transitioning from being a ducks fan back to being a hawks fan is going to be fun when i move back to NWI in the next 6-9 months...

WHA WHA WHAAAT???
2/1/13 11:57 AM
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always fun playing the Canucks....

Should be a good game.

GO HAWKS!!!!! Phone Post
2/1/13 12:02 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

I'm interested to see how they rebound after breaking the streak. Phone Post
2/1/13 12:05 PM
DMBpig
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael Sonnen Money - I'm interested to see how they rebound after breaking the streak. Phone Post
Last game was very close obviously. I don't think it will effect them too much, their strategy seems to be working. Phone Post
2/1/13 10:57 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

TTT Phone Post
2/2/13 12:31 AM
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS

Damn this game is freakin bad ass Phone Post
2/2/13 12:35 AM
ChicagoTom
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Power play. Lets get it. Phone Post
2/2/13 12:37 AM
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS

DAMN IT THE HAWKS MISSED A LOT OF SHOTS ON GOAL.

SHOOTOUT! !!!!!!! Phone Post
2/2/13 12:44 AM
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Phone Post
2/2/13 12:45 AM
ChicagoTom

TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Phone Post
. Phone Post
2/2/13 12:56 AM
Mike Litoris
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeaaaa baby! Phone Post
2/2/13 12:58 AM
Chael Sonnen Money

ChicagoTom -
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Phone Post
. Phone Post

Looked pretty sloppy tonight...just what I was afraid of Phone Post
2/2/13 6:01 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

TTT for the game against the 1-3-1 Flames. Fingers crossed it doesn't go to a shoot out... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.