UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CB's corner man

1/20/13 12:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kid chaos
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spartancs -
kid chaos -  VERY disrespectful to start taunting the crowd like that.
Thats a batshit crazy crowd to be taunting, i'd be careful walking in the parking lot Phone Post

That guy is Andre Maracaba, he grew up in Fortaleze Brazil and is a high level Gracie Humaita black belt.  I think he's entitled to have some fun on his home turf if he wants to.

Never once implied where he was from and no I still wouldn't taunt that crowd.

Why does he have that right? Because he's Brazilian? Phone Post
1/20/13 12:57 AM
spartancs
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kid chaos - 
spartancs -
Thats a batshit crazy crowd to be taunting, i'd be careful walking in the parking lot Phone Post

That guy is Andre Maracaba, he grew up in Fortaleze Brazil and is a high level Gracie Humaita black belt.  I think he's entitled to have some fun on his home turf if he wants to.

He's having fun in his own country.  I think you're reading way too much into it.  Didn't he look like he was having fun with the crowd?

1/20/13 4:20 AM
IHangFromBJsBallSack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kid chaos -
spartancs -

Lol this isn't like soccer down there, they ain't gonna kill him over this. Phone Post
1/20/13 8:17 AM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I admit I didn't know who he was, but u thought he was a tool, home turf or not, you're just being a sore winner. I couldn't even hear the crowd boo. He was just being obnoxious Phone Post
1/20/13 9:28 AM
eyegore

He's a stand up guy, just having a little fun in his home country. He was always respectful in my dealings with him, he was one of my bjj coaches. Phone Post
1/20/13 10:39 AM
CLINT NJHC
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immature, douchey move. But hey, it's his 30 seconds of fame so let him do it up.
1/20/13 10:49 AM
meth wizard
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck the crowd last night. People are quick to shit on American crowds (which is sometimes warrented), but the audience last night was a special kind of douchebag. Phone Post
1/20/13 11:02 AM
spartancs
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CLINT NJHC - Immature, douchey move. But hey, it's his 30 seconds of fame so let him do it up.

The crowd was doing their thing and instead of getting butt hurt about it like a lot of people seemed to they had fun with it & a bunch of hypersensitive guys start feeling bad for the Brazilian crowd??  It was all just fun on both sides.

1/20/13 11:07 AM
sleepybear70
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 
Tap In - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

Hey, my cousin just said that.

Your "cousin" is a voodoo doll, true or false

I just spit my coffee out...hahahaha...took a second to register
1/20/13 11:07 AM
CLINT NJHC
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where did I defend the crowd? I said his cornerman acted like a douchebag, because he did. The crowd was being a bunch of cunts last night, but what did you think they were going to do when a hometown guy lost a close decision? He should have done his job and acted professional without detracting attention from his fighter's interview after he just fought his ass off in a tough fight.
1/20/13 11:24 AM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cesar Gracie just said "cornering someone to fight his own countryman proves he is a big sissy face"
1/20/13 3:35 PM
kid chaos
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Master Bater - Cesar Gracie just said "cornering someone to fight his own countryman proves he is a big sissy face"
Lol for real? Phone Post
1/20/13 3:42 PM
spartancs

CLINT NJHC - Where did I defend the crowd? I said his cornerman acted like a douchebag, because he did. The crowd was being a bunch of cunts last night, but what did you think they were going to do when a hometown guy lost a close decision? He should have done his job and acted professional without detracting attention from his fighter's interview after he just fought his ass off in a tough fight.

Apparently unlike a lot of people I didn't have a problem with the crowd or the corner.  My friends & I found the whole thing entertaining.  We didn't feel bad for CB for the booing or the crowd for the playful taunting.

1/20/13 3:46 PM
GnP Sonnen

Dana Stern - I love how everyone was so worked up when JDS got booed, when the Brazil crowds are the rudest possible people to any non Brazil fighters of any fight audience. Phone Post
Yup Phone Post
1/20/13 3:55 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazyhorse for President!!
1/20/13 4:39 PM
kid chaos

Jason Reinhardt - Crazyhorse for President!!
He's 5 years too late mate lol Phone Post
1/20/13 6:11 PM
jmont

Ryann Von Doom -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - Yeah not the best move.

You guys think he won that fight? Was a close one. Phone Post
Fuck no. Phone Post
I thot he coudve won 2 & 3 byt it was close Phone Post
1/20/13 8:09 PM
kid chaos

jmont -
Ryann Von Doom -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - Yeah not the best move.

You guys think he won that fight? Was a close one. Phone Post
Fuck no. Phone Post
I thot he coudve won 2 & 3 byt it was close Phone Post
He got two, 3 I thought he lost Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.