1/19/13 10:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMA Monkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who the hell is who
1/19/13 10:43 PM
RLL
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very true. Neither seem excited to be there. I miss Rogans enthusiasm. Phone Post
1/19/13 10:49 PM
MMA Monkey

cm punk and ben stiller sound identical
1/19/13 11:06 PM
Hob
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rogan with Florian would be ideal.  Anik is terrible.

1/19/13 11:34 PM
Kings21
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hob - 

Rogan and Florian do the same job. Anik and Goldie do the same job but they're just horrible at it so it doesnt seem like they're doing any job.

My vote would be to buyout Sean Wheelock (or whatever the dudes name is from bellator) and put him with Rogan. I'd say Schiavello would be a good addition as long as there was a part in his contract that prohibited from 1) screaming like a fucking maniac through 15 minutes of a fight and 2) saying anything that related hooks to a pirate convention and getting knocked out as saying goodnight to what I'm sure is a lovely woman named Irene.
1/19/13 11:37 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hob - 

Anik sounded ok with Rogan.. just too much similarity of vocal pitch with Florian.
1/19/13 11:38 PM
MMALOGIC

Florian needs to go...  Randy is the best or Bring in Chael to replace him. 

1/19/13 11:41 PM
Chhem
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When they first started I thought they sounded similar, but I'm used to it now after watching a bunch of fx and fuel events. Phone Post
1/20/13 12:03 AM
UltimatePower
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually like Anika, but after CB clearly won the second round and at the start of the third he said, "Dolloway has to get the knock out" immediately followed by, "this is anyone's fight", I LOLed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.