UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Feel bad for Bisping =(

1/19/13 10:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tap In
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For whatever reason he can't get past the title contender match. They shouldn't have even made this fight and given him the Silva fight, but that's the fight game. Congrats to Vitor, the TRT is doing him wonders. Nice finish.

So...who gets the title shot? Regardless, that matchup/loss cost the ufc some money
1/19/13 10:54 PM
da mayor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman.

And no one thought Bisping had a shot against Anderson anyways.
1/19/13 10:54 PM
liukangstoupee

he has no clutch gene. He just chokes when it matters.

Maybe Dana should just give him that title shot with Anderson. He does deserve a shot, we just know he can't pull it off.
1/19/13 10:56 PM
stevekt
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not even a Bisping fan but I feel he's been long overdue for a title shot. Whenever he seems like the next in line he gets put in a #1 contender match that he loses. I don't think he'll beat Anderson but Anderson needs new opponents and Bisping is as credible as any in the division.
1/19/13 10:56 PM
stevekt
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/19/13 10:56 PM
1/19/13 10:57 PM
orcus

"For whatever reason he can't get past the title contender match."

The reason is just that he's not good enough to beat the best guys.

Taz Styles
3208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/19/13 10:59 PM
I agree that they should have just made the Silva vs Bisping fight after he beat Stann. It wass one of the only big MW fights left.
YVEL MACHIDA
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping has never been worthy of a title shot. This fight proves it, he's a gatekeeper, notch above Keith Jardine but well be champ status Phone Post
1/19/13 10:59 PM
Bob Saget Bottom Team

Tap In - For whatever reason he can't get past the title contender match. They shouldn't have even made this fight and given him the Silva fight, but that's the fight game. Congrats to Vitor, the TRT is doing him wonders. Nice finish.

So...who gets the title shot? Regardless, that matchup/loss cost the ufc some money
Yea vitor looks like when he was 22.

Totally fuckin natural. Phone Post
1/19/13 11:00 PM
2mmafreaks

YVEL MACHIDA -  Bisping has never been worthy of a title shot. This fight proves it, he's a gatekeeper, notch above Keith Jardine but well be champ status Phone Post

10000 AGREE
Phisher

I don't. Dude has been coddled for years by Zuffa because of his nationality. He's overhyped and way overpaid when you consider his actual accomplishments.

Clarence Parents
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This sucks.
1/19/13 11:01 PM
Donald Rice Cerrone

Bisping is awesome. I'm a fan.
1/19/13 11:06 PM
BlueNamer
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for as much shit as the dude talks, he doesn't lie. he knows that if he can't win certain fights he shouldn't fight for the title. he just can't seem to get over that top 5 hump. coming into this fight i thought he had a good chance of beating vitor, but as soon as the fight started it was pretty clear that he was afraid of getting hit and vitor wasn't. when bisping puts it all together, i think he could give anyone in the world a hell of a fight, but he just has choked at every opportunity he's gotten. he knows he has no one to blame but himself, don't feel sorry for himself - he doesn't.
1/19/13 11:10 PM
udk

I have had approximately 0 seconds of entertainment from Bisbing.
Bigmouth… that's it. Phone Post
1/19/13 11:11 PM
Clarence Parents
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donald Rice Cerrone - Bisping is awesome. I'm a fan.

1/19/13 11:11 PM
Clarence Parents

michael ?@bisping

Sorry guys. Wasn't good enough tonight. Fair play to vitor, well done. Thanks to everyone for the kind support, will be back soon.
1/19/13 11:16 PM
Chhem
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel bad for the guy, hope he at least gets a title shot before his career ends. Phone Post
1/19/13 11:22 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel bad too, he works extremely hard.
1/19/13 11:35 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy - How can you feel bad for this dude? He brings it upon himself for constantly running off at the mouth about the dumbest shit. He's also one of the highest paid fighters in the organization.
He's been running his mouth for years saying he's the "number 1" contender but yet when it comes to big fights he can't win. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.