UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping ko gif

1/20/13 3:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ram Rod
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/20/13 4:15 AM
JTA420
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brutal as fuck! Glad Vitor ko'd him! Phone Post
1/20/13 4:18 AM
Knightsofthefirekingdom
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

behrens14 - One day Bisping will learn not to circle towards the power of these brutal strikers....one day....or not.
He learned from hendos fight and didnt circle left. So ,He has that going for him Phone Post
1/20/13 4:41 AM
PumpyBum
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So much for Vitor's chicken legs Phone Post
1/20/13 4:44 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was an awesome knockout. I actually thought that Bisping was gonna win before the fight... LOL.
1/20/13 4:48 AM
BobSherob
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck. Vitor looks 10 years younger in that gif.

Awesome kick. So happy he won, although its not that great for middleweight div. another "contender" out and I can't see vitor challenging against silva again. Phone Post
1/20/13 5:09 AM
myjawhurts
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel sorry for Vitors shin Phone Post
1/20/13 5:14 AM
NotJustA12er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN for all the BISPING hating attention whores , congratulations today is a very special day for you retards ! Phone Post
1/20/13 5:15 AM
NotJustA12er

BobSherob - Fuck. Vitor looks 10 years younger in that gif.

Awesome kick. So happy he won, although its not that great for middleweight div. another "contender" out and I can't see vitor challenging against silva again. Phone Post
ROIDS ! Phone Post
1/20/13 5:15 AM
NotJustA12er

Beggsie - That was an awesome knockout. I actually thought that Bisping was gonna win before the fight... LOL.
TKO ? Phone Post
1/20/13 5:29 AM
NotJustA12er

UGCTT croy_00 -
Rear Naked Chode -
DoomFarmer - 
Bofbro - That did not even rock him that bad, he needs to quit imo.
Dumbest thing on the forum tonight.

Congrats. Phone Post

Its up there for sure.
Lol, but guise, my cousin who weighs 97 lbs kicked me like this when we were on the trampoline one time and I stayed awake. Bisping clearly has a shitty jaw right? Phone Post
Gay Phone Post
1/20/13 6:01 AM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/20/13 6:01 AM

1/20/13 1:23 PM
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

behrens14 - One day Bisping will learn not to circle towards the power of these brutal strikers....one day....or not.

yea it looked like he was locked on a tractor beam in the gif. I think he has great footwork but the way Vitor got loose at the end of the first and into the second has me thinking he is a bit predictable.
1/20/13 4:27 PM
kendjo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you can see the second kick, bisping perceives a punch but its vitor sticking his hands out to leverage his kick, bisping once again sways towards the kick, he shoulda swayed backwards and not been trying to counter after the first blunder in round one, got hit with the same strike twice in the same way good night, next time don't pull the no Jesus card and "troll him for a week". The NASCAR statement was hilarious though.
1/20/13 4:28 PM
kendjo

i wanna call bisping twinkle elbows now
1/20/13 4:39 PM
bruddahoodaman
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.