UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I Told You So

1/20/13 12:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1-5 against top opponents. Wasn't top ten, and will NEVER be top ten. I'm not popular because I speak the truth. I'll sleep like a baby tonight, you'll cry yourself to sleep with me in your head. No ifs, ands or butts about it....I'm in your head. Want proof?

Read the angry posts after this one. 

1/20/13 12:10 AM
TheRealMrBeefy

I wonder who you were pulling for.. Phone Post
1/20/13 12:11 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 

1-5 against top opponents. Wasn't top ten, and will NEVER be top ten. I'm not popular because I speak the truth. I'll sleep like a baby tonight, you'll cry yourself to sleep with me in your head. No ifs, ands or butts about it....I'm in your head. Want proof?

Read the angry posts after this one. 

Good thing you told us so
1/20/13 12:12 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would assume you dislike Vitor as well... He is Brazilian, after all Phone Post
1/20/13 12:12 AM
Drugs_Delaney
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you also told us this gem about vitor

an over the hill, far past his prime fighter who mentally quits after the first round and only chance is his punching power for the first round only
1/20/13 12:41 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 01/20/13 2:18 AM
GriffinQ -  I would assume you dislike Vitor as well... He is Brazilian, after all Phone Post

Shogun is one of my all time favorite fighters. Love Andy. Big fan of Machida. Fan of both Cyborgs. Both Damms. Think one of the best things to ever happen to MMA is Big Nog and Wanderlei Silva. I could go on and on.

So, you're going to have to come to terms with your nuthuggery and my balanced view. 

1/20/13 1:28 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 01/20/13 1:29 AM

Best part is JUST LIKE THE HENDO FIGHT....he circled INTO the power side. 

1/20/13 2:01 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aus is showing a lot of class and restraint in Victory! Congrats sir!
1/20/13 2:16 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
GriffinQ -  I would assume you dislike Vitor as well... He is Brazilian, after all Phone Post

Shogun is one of my all time favorite fighters. Love Andy. Big fan of Machida. Fan of both Cyborgs. Both Damms. Thing one of the best things to ever happen to MMA is Big Nog and Wanderlei Silva. I could go on and on.

So, you're going to have to come to terms with your nuthuggery and my balanced view. 

Lol. Balanced view. No one on this site would use that to describe you, but everyone knows you troll so it's all good.

I wasn't rooting for either fighter, btw Phone Post
1/20/13 2:19 AM
ausgepicht

GriffinQ - 
ausgepicht -

Shogun is one of my all time favorite fighters. Love Andy. Big fan of Machida. Fan of both Cyborgs. Both Damms. Thing one of the best things to ever happen to MMA is Big Nog and Wanderlei Silva. I could go on and on.

Lol. Balanced view. No one on this site would use that to describe you, but everyone knows you troll so it's all good.

Have a nice night!

1/20/13 2:23 AM
GriffinQ

ausgepicht -
GriffinQ - 
ausgepicht -

Have a nice night!

You as well, sir Phone Post
1/20/13 2:24 AM
ausgepicht

GriffinQ - 
ausgepicht -
GriffinQ - 
ausgepicht -

Have a nice night!

You as well, sir Phone Post

*hugs*

1/20/13 2:29 AM
lockon
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IIRC in another thread you mentioned that you felt Bisping was the one who'd likely win. I don't understand.
1/20/13 2:32 AM
ausgepicht

lockon - IIRC in another thread you mentioned that you felt Bisping was the one who'd likely win. I don't understand.

Have you considered reading the OP? 

1/20/13 2:36 AM
lockon
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes. Bisping doesn't have an impressive record against quality opponents, yet, you picked him to be the "likely" winner. I don't understand the gloating. Hell, it's not like that specific criticism hasn't been thrown his way on this board for a while now.
1/20/13 2:34 PM
KingGo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -

Ok, dogspit. Here's your chance to rub it in. Hit me with your best shot.

Best response to a troll ive ever seen. This needs to be a tattoo Phone Post
1/20/13 9:11 PM
ausgepicht

KingGo - 
nick diaz nut hugger -

LOL....you have no idea what you are talking about. No. Really. You don't even understand. It's over your head. I'm not trying to be mean, but you aren't even in the conversation. 

And NDNH, I wouldn't do that to you. 

1/20/13 9:48 PM
ausgepicht

nick diaz nut hugger - 
ausgepicht - 
KingGo - 
nick diaz nut hugger -

LOL....you have no idea what you are talking about. No. Really. You don't even understand. It's over your head. I'm not trying to be mean, but you aren't even in the conversation. 

And NDNH, I wouldn't do that to you. 

LOL well I would deserve it if you did. I talked so much shit leading up to this fight, and it turns out that augsepicht was right and I was wrong. Ah well, live to fight another day. Diaz-GSP is coming up, and though you and I are on similar sides in that one, to anyone stupid enough to think Diaz will lose, prepare for the greatest shit-talking bonanza the UG has ever fucking seen. Ever.

You say it how it is, aren't trying to be politcally correct, and don't bullshit. You are passionate about a sport we both love. I have respect for that. You have honorary Masshole status. 

Reminds me of a time where two of my training partners went out drinking. As often happens, punches, knees, and chokes fly here and there. After a few hours of this, they went to leave and started fighting/sparring outside the bar. About 75% intensity. One friend is grounding and pounding my other friend who has guard. They are both bleeding and wailing away. A truck pulls up and yells "What the hell is going on here?" They both stop, turn to the driver and shout "SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Dude's eyes bulge out of his head and he speeds off. My friends dust themselves off and head home and enjoy a good laugh.

We can throw blows at each other leading up to these fights. You are still my MMA brother...so fuck you!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.