UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Can you take TRT and then stop taking it?

1/20/13 12:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Diaz Shoes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or do you have to take it forever?
1/20/13 12:46 AM
spliff
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nate marquardt and todd duffee stopped

1/20/13 12:46 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate Marquardt says you can.
1/20/13 12:51 AM
Chaz Johnson

No you really can't. I am presently on it and have been fir the last 10 years of my life. It's blows dick. Especially with my condition of hyprogonism. Seriously I got put on this shit when I was a senior in h.s or a junior I can't remember... Ten years later my levels still are jacked reading extremely low for a 12 week cycle. Like in a woman's reading of low after a real cycle. It's a tricky thing. Ill answer any question about this stuff. Phone Post
1/20/13 12:51 AM
Drunkenirishfc
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage said he's off it
1/20/13 12:55 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all the stigma around it.. I'd tell people I was off of it too.
1/20/13 1:03 AM
Clarence Parents

Never done roids myself but god damn does TRT sound awesome.
1/20/13 1:07 AM
Clarence Parents

TheFapMaster - I'll be real honest. I'm 42...took roids back in my 20's and didn't take them properly because I was young and dumb. I looked great but I unknowingly fucked my hormones up. About 2 years ago (after living a relatively normal life), I started feeling sluggish, losing libido, gaining weight, etc. I went to an Endo and got my levels check in October of last year, and they were 277 (200-800 is normal). He prescribed TRT for me. I take a 150mg injection of Test-E every 7 days, and 2 weeks after I took my first injection, I felt like I was in my 20's again. Increased energy, motivation, libido, and focus...got back in the gym after not doing much of anything for 2 years, and I'm getting back into shape. I had my levels re-checked on 12/2 and they were 798. So it does work, and it is a lifesaver for those that REALLY need it. Do these fighters REALLY need it? Probably some do, but not 95% of the guys in the UFC do, lol.

I can't help but feel that someone who professionally fights for a living is actually 95% MORE likely to have abused roids than a FapMaster and therefore might actually need TRT under this criteria.
1/20/13 1:08 AM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFapMaster - Once you're on TRT, you are on it forever. Well, I guess that you could go off of Testosterone, if you want to fuck your hormones up so bad that you feel like total dog shit every day for the rest of your life, but that wouldn't be advised.

what.the.fuck.... ru talking about? this isn't true at all.
1/20/13 1:10 AM
Clarence Parents

TheFapMaster - 
Clarence Parents - Never done roids myself but god damn does TRT sound awesome.

It is for anyone that has suffered from low Testosterone. You have no idea how shitty having low Test can make one feel...it's brutal. Like I said, it can cause low energy, decreased libido, weight gain, lack of focus, anxiety, etc. I had ALL of those symptoms, so it was a lifesaver for me.

I can never get enough energy, libido, weight loss, focus and calmness.. sign me up.
1/20/13 1:10 AM
Clarence Parents

^^ In all seriousness.. glad it has had such a positive impact on your life.
1/20/13 1:19 AM
Clarence Parents

TheFapMaster - 
Clarence Parents - 
TheFapMaster - I'll be real honest. I'm 42...took roids back in my 20's and didn't take them properly because I was young and dumb. I looked great but I unknowingly fucked my hormones up. About 2 years ago (after living a relatively normal life), I started feeling sluggish, losing libido, gaining weight, etc. I went to an Endo and got my levels check in October of last year, and they were 277 (200-800 is normal). He prescribed TRT for me. I take a 150mg injection of Test-E every 7 days, and 2 weeks after I took my first injection, I felt like I was in my 20's again. Increased energy, motivation, libido, and focus...got back in the gym after not doing much of anything for 2 years, and I'm getting back into shape. I had my levels re-checked on 12/2 and they were 798. So it does work, and it is a lifesaver for those that REALLY need it. Do these fighters REALLY need it? Probably some do, but not 95% of the guys in the UFC do, lol.

I can't help but feel that someone who professionally fights for a living is actually 95% MORE likely to have abused roids than a FapMaster and therefore might actually need TRT under this criteria.

Fighters or not, men in their 20's and 30's rarely have low testosterone. There are obviously some health conditions that can cause it (hypothyroidism for example)...but I would say in most cases, the fighters that truly need it have done roids in the past. The one's that don't truly need it, are simply looking for a legally prescribed edge.

I agree with ya for sure. That post of mine was more in jest but I feel where you're coming from.
1/20/13 1:19 AM
rundymc

You can stop taking it. Like anything wrt PEDs, you need to know what the fuck you're doing.

In a "proper" steroid cycle, you'll be on stuff for 8-16 weeks followed by a postcycle where you'll take stuff that'll get your hormones back on level, and wake your testicles up.

TRT is, for the most part, a low dose cycle.

All that said, these are pretty powerful drugs and can be detrimental to your health like any powerful drug. I know guys who have cycled for years and have yet to experience unwanted side effects, smart dudes that do their homework. I also know guys that used haphazardly, without any research or preparation, got crappy results and all kinds of problems after the fact.

I'd hope most pro athletes are part of the former camp.
1/20/13 1:25 AM
Caught_clean
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you don't abuse the he'll out of it, but after stopping for a few months, and or using proper pct you will just return to where you were before starting... So yea you could stop but might as well stay on Phone Post
1/20/13 1:26 AM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFapMaster - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
TheFapMaster - Once you're on TRT, you are on it forever. Well, I guess that you could go off of Testosterone, if you want to fuck your hormones up so bad that you feel like total dog shit every day for the rest of your life, but that wouldn't be advised.

what.the.fuck.... ru talking about? this isn't true at all.

What are you talking about? If someone takes testosterone because they have low levels, then there are only two options: 1) take a dosage of test that will keep your levels in the normal range, or 2) dont take it and feel like shit. Like I said, sure you can go off it...but if you truly needed it in the first place, then prepare to feel like total shit if you're not on it. It's pretty simple.

Are you high? Of coarse you can cycle off it and not feel like shit everyday the rest of your life.
1/20/13 1:28 AM
smurphys
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz Shoes - Or do you have to take it forever?
You don't take "TRT" seeing how that is an abbreviation for a statement, you can, however take testosterone Phone Post
1/20/13 1:28 AM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

stop acting like a DR. "FapMaster" everyone is different. Tons of people have cycled off TRT the proper way and felt fine the rest of there lives.
1/20/13 1:30 AM
themmaexpert

I'm coming off about 6 months of Trt, I was suppose to do some post cycle, but I just went cold turkey. Felt great, my naturals test really kicked back in, now I'm feeling pretty good. I'd guess I'm in the 350 to 400 range. I started below 300. Even though my natural levels are low, I don't think I felt much better on Trt. They kept dicking me around, dropping my dosage, they got me to 800, then me t test at 500, I just said screw it. I actually look better Trt I put on a lot of fat weight
1/20/13 1:35 AM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

themmaexpert - I'm coming off about 6 months of Trt, I was suppose to do some post cycle, but I just went cold turkey. Felt great, my naturals test really kicked back in, now I'm feeling pretty good. I'd guess I'm in the 350 to 400 range. I started below 300. Even though my natural levels are low, I don't think I felt much better on Trt. They kept dicking me around, dropping my dosage, they got me to 800, then me t test at 500, I just said screw it. I actually look better Trt I put on a lot of fat weight

Exactly, FapMaster is a dumb fuck.

i know plenty of people on TRT and off it now and feel great.
1/20/13 1:36 AM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

TheFapMaster - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh - stop acting like a DR. "FapMaster" everyone is different. Tons of people have cycled off TRT the proper way and felt fine the rest of there lives.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. You need to educate yourself on the subject before calling me out. I'm done with this thread. You want to know more about it, then read up.

And for the guy that said the doctors are dicking him around, and his levels are 300-400. Find a new doctor. Those levels, although in the normal range, are on the low end. You need to watch out for your own health.

you need some more TRT to clean out your Vagina.
1/20/13 1:36 AM
mdrndaysamurai
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sure is a lot of bro science going on in this thread
1/20/13 1:38 AM
mdrndaysamurai
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i would like to know the age of anyone that said they were/are on trt on this thread.
1/20/13 1:39 AM
mdrndaysamurai

my other question would be - why the hell would you want to come off if you were already on anyway????
1/20/13 2:11 AM
Chhem
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Henderson and Marquardt have said they are no longer on it
1/20/13 2:12 AM
DonFreedomFrye
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IronTigerMMA - 
smurphys -
Diaz Shoes - Or do you have to take it forever?
You don't take "TRT" seeing how that is an abbreviation for a statement, you can, however take testosterone Phone Post
do you take questions or something? the hell are you talking about? what he said was correct Phone Post

What smurphys said is correct.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.