UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm doing a show Friday Feb 1st at Mandalay Bay

1/20/13 5:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe Rogan
1147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - Joe has a epic show and i think ill be headed there too, after i eat, my weight is so good right now i might need to get a good laugh in before bed.

I'll see you at the weigh ins, brother.  Just tell me how many tickets you need and I'll take care of it!

1/20/13 5:18 PM
Joe Rogan
1147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGoldenRule -  Rogan is awesome live!

Joe-
Will u do Ur 'ask the audience' thing?.. is that dependant on time? Phone Post

I still do that at clubs a lot, but in big venues it becomes a bit of a problem sometimes.  Too many folks screaming shit out at the same time.  I'm going to have to get mics for the audience and do it that way some day.

1/20/13 5:19 PM
Joe Rogan

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - Joe Rogan will be commentating one of my fights finally, joe if i go back and watch it and your talking shit im gonna be angry!!!!!!

jk i love you... *little homo*

Hahaha, never!  Love you too, brother.

1/20/13 5:22 PM
Snufulufugus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe,

Is this new material coming to Chicago? Haven't missed a show in bout 5 years here.

1/20/13 5:24 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife n I appreciated Ur willingness to divulge some of Ur personal experiences regarding recently becoming a father... While crackin our ribs....

Good luck, peace,
and continued successes, Joe! Phone Post
1/20/13 5:37 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/20/13 5:36 PM
I like this Joe, fraternizing with the locals. I'm driving out for 156, can't wait for Aldo/Edgar
1/20/13 6:03 PM
Joe Rogan

Snufulufugus - Joe,

Is this new material coming to Chicago? Haven't missed a show in bout 5 years here.

Yeah, next Friday I'm at the Chicago Theatre, all new material that wasn't on the special.  I've completely retired all the stuff from "Live From The Tabernacle."

1/20/13 6:17 PM
Snufulufugus

Joe Rogan - 
Snufulufugus - Joe,

Yeah, next Friday I'm at the Chicago Theatre, all new material that wasn't on the special.  I've completely retired all the stuff from "Live From The Tabernacle."

This is great news and will really tie the weekend together!

Thanks Joe.
1/20/13 6:20 PM
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we need to get Joe to 420 vote ups and leave him there for eternity
1/20/13 6:26 PM
ILikePsych

Joe Rogan - 
Snufulufugus - Joe,

Happen to know if anyone has better tickets than Ticketmaster for Friday in Chicago? My girlfriend wants to go but doesn't really want to sit in the balcony. 

1/21/13 1:45 AM
sincitydc
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks that Coco won't be there, but Bryan Callen is damn good himself. Way to come through. It's gonna be my birthday and my first real comedy show. Can't wait.
1/23/13 4:02 PM
Joe Rogan

ILikePsych - 
Joe Rogan - 
Snufulufugus - Joe,

Happen to know if anyone has better tickets than Ticketmaster for Friday in Chicago? My girlfriend wants to go but doesn't really want to sit in the balcony. 

There's not many available unless you go to a scapler.  The balcony isn't bad at all though.  Chicago Theatre is an awesome venue and there's not a bad seat in the house.

1/23/13 4:23 PM
KingRice
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe that Enson Inoue Chuck podcast was awesome Phone Post
1/23/13 4:25 PM
MartialArtsMixed
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/23/13 4:26 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DEATHSQUAD SOLDIERS!
1/23/13 4:31 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/13 4:35 PM
Any chance of you doing the San Jose Improv the day before UFC on Fox 7 on 4/20 in San Jose???
1/28/13 4:03 PM
Joe Rogan

damnyouwoman14 - Any chance of you doing the San Jose Improv the day before UFC on Fox 7 on 4/20 in San Jose???

I was just there doing a big theater a couple months ago, so most likely I'll do the Improv this time around.  That improv is a really cool spot too.  Great old theater converted into a comedy club.

1/28/13 4:04 PM
Joe Rogan

KingRice -  Joe that Enson Inoue Chuck podcast was awesome Phone Post

Thanks!  Yeah, I really enjoyed that one too.  I can't thank Enson enough for doing that.  Dude came in straight from the airport in a layover just to do the podcast.

1/28/13 4:05 PM

1/28/13 5:03 PM
Ninpo Silva

Joe, what about Jersey man? Are you doing your show here in New Brunswick alone or are you bringing any of the DeathSquad with u?
I got great seats! Can't wait.
Good buds too, holla!!!! Phone Post
2/1/13 10:28 AM
sincitydc
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Today is the day. I can't think of a better way to celebrate my bday. This is going to be fucking awesome. Phone Post
2/1/13 5:07 PM
Pure
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sincitydc -  Today is the day. I can't think of a better way to celebrate my bday. This is going to be fucking awesome. Phone Post

You're gonna have a blast dude

2/1/13 7:31 PM
KurtIce

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips -

LMAO wish I could VTFU Phone Post
2/1/13 9:37 PM

It's smeldegluves gif vote him! Anyone have 2 extra tix for cheap? Phone Post
2/1/13 9:46 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I shouldhahve gone to Vegas this weekend.  Last time I was there, Joe didn't do a show.

For those who go, I want details!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.