UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm doing a show Friday Feb 1st at Mandalay Bay

2/1/13 9:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
semtex0809
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When u coming to NC again? Phone Post
2/1/13 10:49 PM
sincitydc
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pure -
sincitydc -  Today is the day. I can't think of a better way to celebrate my bday. This is going to be fucking awesome. Phone Post

You're gonna have a blast dude

Thanks I just got here. The Mandalay Bay is buzzing. Lots of cool people around. Just saw Buffer playing poker too. MMAJunkie Radio studios are right. Damn this is a good place to be. Phone Post
2/1/13 11:01 PM
iclimb513
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/01/13 11:13 PM
Joe,

Did Alex Honnold end up taking you up on your offer to sit cage side? I saw him out at red rocks yesterday (from a distance, but pretty sure it was him), so he was still in town as of then. On your podcast he'd said he was leaving for Mexico Thursday so it makes me wonder if he decided to stick around.

Edit: Nvm. His twitter says he's skipping it for Mexico instead. Was very hard to imagine him in that environment. Would have been pretty amusing.
2/1/13 11:21 PM
UGCTT Captain America
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sitting in the crowd now, can't fucking wait for this show to start! Phone Post
2/2/13 2:26 AM
sincitydc
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Joe is cool as shit with the fans. The other guys were great too. Redban did really well to start it off. Phone Post
2/2/13 2:36 AM
UGCTT Captain America
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We were told to wait down the hall, out of the events center, for the autograph/photo session after the show. After a few minutes, we asked back up toward the events center to see if it was in there. The security guards stopped us at the door and wouldn't let us back in! We saw Redban, he ducked out for a second, and told him what had happened, he told us to wait and they'd come out this way. It's all over and they're done in there, we're still waiting.

Other than that, great show, Mr. Rogan. Redban, Bryan Callen, and Ari were all fucking hilarious, I had a blast, thanks! Phone Post
2/2/13 2:52 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
thanks for the tix joe, i was dieing laughing, that shit was hilarious!
2/2/13 2:55 AM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - thanks for the tix joe, i was dieing laughing, that shit was hilarious!
Stop laughing, get serious, and fuck shit up tomorrow night dude (technically tonight)

WAR Creepy. Phone Post
2/2/13 3:30 AM
TheMessiah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw him and Joey Diaz perform in Houston last year. Hilarious bits by them both. Phone Post
2/2/13 4:20 AM
CaliKush
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was there, everyone was good Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.