UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rolfing is some amazing stuff

3/12/13 2:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rockafella
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Joe,

Not sure if this has been posted already but Rener Gracie does the spinal decompression and has some other exercises he recommends. Perfect reason to get him on your podcast hint hint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mru33xLcDE
3/12/13 10:13 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
933 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yessirs

3/12/13 10:15 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
933 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - After driving hours to find Rolfing (thanks to Rogan), I am getting positive results. i will continue as i am determined to make a comeback.

i posted a list of national practitioners

3/12/13 10:50 PM
CHILLITACO
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ManOfThePeepHole -

Is he dead? Phone Post
3/12/13 11:00 PM
slamming

Sub.

I injured my lower back using poor dead lift form about a year ago and still get discomfort. I need to check this out, although I'm not sure the extent of the injury atm. Phone Post
3/12/13 11:11 PM
semtex0809
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isnt that the pill they were talking abt on the hangover? Phone Post
3/13/13 12:02 AM
SuMBJJ

That thread about sleeping on a hard floor for back pain was pretty awesome. That worked well for me. Phone Post
3/13/13 2:46 AM
MoodyR1

I did 3 session because I thought it might help with an ankle I had sprained a bunch of times. I had terrible range of motion. It didn't help at all and I was out over $300. Lady kept acting like she was noticing a difference in range of motion, but it was going to take more sessions of course. Phone Post
3/13/13 4:09 PM
Rip0ste
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Philanderer - Not sure if this has been covered, but has anyone done a LOT of hanging from a pullup bar? Or Inversion (hanging upside down, with feet in boots) A PTA told me that it was a mild form of decompression
Yes I own an inversion table. Works pretty well if used daily - but doesn't really relax the muscles, more for spacing out the joints and intravertabral space. Phone Post
3/15/13 8:08 AM
FatFrenchFry
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SuMBJJ - That thread about sleeping on a hard floor for back pain was pretty awesome. That worked well for me. Phone Post
Same here. The Missy's wasn't too happy about it though Phone Post
3/15/13 8:18 AM
supercan
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In way late. I've had two ruptured discs and two surgeries. Massage and dealing with the muscles is the BEST way to treat back problems.
3/15/13 9:59 AM
MountainMedic
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - After driving hours to find Rolfing (thanks to Rogan), I am getting positive results. i will continue as i am determined to make a comeback.
Jason- tell us your experience please.

I've got two bulging in my t & one in my c. PT helped alot but it was the deep tissue, fascia release, & manipulation that really helped. My PT guy said that my whole body is wildly out of alignment after 30 years of damage & my body trying to guard & compensate. So rolfing is REAL interesting to me, that's why phooey bumped this for me.

I figure you & I aren't making joe Rogan money, lol, & I know you have taken alot of damage over the years too... so your experience & opinion of how it helped & if its worth the expense is real relevant to me.

Thanks man
-MM Phone Post
3/15/13 10:18 AM
CLINTK9
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.nucca.com

Atlas Subluxation Complex Syndrome, with tractionization and/or compression of the brain stem, resulting in over innervation of motor nerves, producing spastic contracture with lumbar and pelvic distortion.

this is a MAIN Cause of most back problems. and the medical community does not know about it or how to fix it, period! I've sent over 30 people with just back problems to these doctors, EVERY ONE OF THEM GOT RELIEF!

Rogan, I've personally talked to a Nucca Dr in Vegas, when I was trying to find one for Dana and his Menier's disease, he knows who you guys are obviously and is willing to take you on FOR FREE, and Dana as well. AT LEAST go in a Talk to this man and see what he has to offer you, which would be FREE care. If you dont think it will help after talking to him, dont do it. its that simple!

but please, for your life and health, check it out. PM me if you want more info!
3/15/13 10:38 AM
MountainMedic
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CLINTK9 - www.nucca.com

Atlas Subluxation Complex Syndrome, with tractionization and/or compression of the brain stem, resulting in over innervation of motor nerves, producing spastic contracture with lumbar and pelvic distortion.

this is a MAIN Cause of most back problems. and the medical community does not know about it or how to fix it, period! I've sent over 30 people with just back problems to these doctors, EVERY ONE OF THEM GOT RELIEF!

Rogan, I've personally talked to a Nucca Dr in Vegas, when I was trying to find one for Dana and his Menier's disease, he knows who you guys are obviously and is willing to take you on FOR FREE, and Dana as well. AT LEAST go in a Talk to this man and see what he has to offer you, which would be FREE care. If you dont think it will help after talking to him, dont do it. its that simple!

but please, for your life and health, check it out. PM me if you want more info!
Good shit Phone Post
3/15/13 5:41 PM
MountainMedic

Bump Phone Post
3/19/13 12:10 AM
Rip0ste

Bump for update from Joe to " Let me tell you how you feelin right now." Phone Post
3/19/13 12:25 AM
gusto

MountainMedic - 
Jason Reinhardt - After driving hours to find Rolfing (thanks to Rogan), I am getting positive results. i will continue as i am determined to make a comeback.

I've got two bulging in my t & one in my c. PT helped alot but it was the deep tissue, fascia release, & manipulation that really helped. My PT guy said that my whole body is wildly out of alignment after 30 years of damage & my body trying to guard & compensate. So rolfing is REAL interesting to me, that's why phooey bumped this for me.

I figure you & I aren't making joe Rogan money, lol, & I know you have taken alot of damage over the years too... so your experience & opinion of how it helped & if its worth the expense is real relevant to me.

Thanks man
-MM Phone Post

you sound more fucked up than me, but my body is very poorly aligned since childhood/the way i lifted weights/doing bjj/desk job

this website:

http://www.mobilitywod.com/2010/08/first-of-many-beat-downs.html

has helped me start correcting a lot of issues

he has over 300 videos, i linked the first
3/19/13 12:55 AM
MountainMedic

gusto -
MountainMedic - 

Thanks man
-MM Phone Post

you sound more fucked up than me, but my body is very poorly aligned since childhood/the way i lifted weights/doing bjj/desk job

this website:

http://www.mobilitywod.com/2010/08/first-of-many-beat-downs.html

has helped me start correcting a lot of issues

he has over 300 videos, i linked the first
Thanks, ill check it out in the morning. Phone Post
3/19/13 7:52 AM
12ealdeal

In Phone Post
3/19/13 5:02 PM
MountainMedic

octowussy - Rolfing probably feels like it's working because it's breaking up trigger points. But as trigger points are more than likely caused by dysfunction, they'll return, bringing the pain back along with it. The key is to identify and correct the dysfunction.
Why don't you want me to have hope? Phone Post
3/19/13 5:17 PM
Pilot201
2015 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, didn't get to read the whole thing yet. But would it work with the neck as well? Phone Post
3/19/13 7:56 PM
Literati

In...
3/20/13 12:15 AM
Brabo Fett

In Phone Post
3/20/13 12:44 AM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed Phone Post
3/20/13 2:12 AM
Ubiquitous
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.