UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> More people need to talk about

1/20/13 2:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/20/13 2:26 AM

Khabib Nurmagomedov 18-0 (UFC 3-0) just made quick work of Thiago Tavares. This guy is an exciting prospect. I think a fight with Nate Diaz or Jim Miller gives him a huge step up in competition and a chance to show that he is legit and can threaten for the lightweight belt. So what do you say UG or am i alone here?

1/20/13 2:27 AM
HandyDarsh
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was quite an impressive finish, the fact it was a little late maybe have taken away from jut how impressive of a stoppage it was.

The way he dropped Tavares was very fedor-esqe Phone Post
1/20/13 2:28 AM
ku3mm3t
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You misspelt Mousasi Phone Post
1/20/13 2:29 AM
daddy N0
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep i glad someone posted this Phone Post
1/20/13 2:31 AM
ku3mm3t
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In all seriousness though, I agree. Very impressive.

Thick, solid, all that Phone Post
1/20/13 2:32 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jim Miller and Nur UFC 159 in New Jersey would be good. I'm sure Jim would love to fight on the Jersey card as well
1/20/13 2:32 AM
HandyDarsh
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the thought of him facing Nate Phone Post
1/20/13 2:35 AM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - Khabib Nurmagomedov 18-0 (UFC 3-0) just made quick work of Thiago Tavares. This guy is an exciting prospect. I think a fight with Nate Diaz or Jim Miller gives him a huge step up in competition and a chance to show that he is legit and can threaten for the lightweight belt. So what do you say UG or am i alone here?

"He's not Brazilian. We're not interested."

-UG

1/20/13 11:28 AM
ausgepicht

^ See? What more proof is needed? Phone Post
1/20/13 11:31 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

ausgepicht - 
Pancake Syrup - Khabib Nurmagomedov 18-0 (UFC 3-0) just made quick work of Thiago Tavares. This guy is an exciting prospect. I think a fight with Nate Diaz or Jim Miller gives him a huge step up in competition and a chance to show that he is legit and can threaten for the lightweight belt. So what do you say UG or am i alone here?

-UG

"I am a racist and a xenophobe"

- Ausphaggot

1/20/13 11:36 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was an impressive win. It's like he landed that punch from across the Octagon.
1/20/13 11:37 AM
Brigham
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ku3mm3t - You misspelt Mousasi Phone Post
You misspelled misspelled.... Phone Post
1/20/13 11:53 AM
ortman166

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
ausgepicht - 

-UG

"I am a racist and a xenophobe"

- Ausphaggot

This Phone Post
1/20/13 12:25 PM
ausgepicht

Immaculata - It was an impressive win. It's like he landed that punch from across the Octagon.
He looks better with each outing. I'd like to see him take a nice leap up in competition. Plenty of talent in the division. Phone Post
1/20/13 2:36 PM
KingGo
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My favorite part of that fight is when he adjusted tavares face to EXACTLY where wanted it. Pure dominance, instant fan Phone Post
1/20/13 4:27 PM
warrendale

ausgepicht -
Immaculata - It was an impressive win. It's like he landed that punch from across the Octagon.
He looks better with each outing. I'd like to see him take a nice leap up in competition. Plenty of talent in the division. Phone Post
I think him vs dhk. He needs a lower top 10 guy before a Nate Diaz or Jim miller type fight. Phone Post
1/20/13 4:30 PM
warrendale

warrendale -
ausgepicht -
I think him vs dhk. He needs a lower top 10 guy before a Nate Diaz or Jim miller type fight. Phone Post
Not dhk sorry wrong weight class but someone like Melvin or j-Lou Phone Post
1/20/13 9:08 PM
ausgepicht

warrendale - 
warrendale -
ausgepicht -
Not dhk sorry wrong weight class but someone like Melvin or j-Lou Phone Post

Guillard would be a good fight. Guillard would be painted in the corner and be in a do or die (be cut) situation. He'd come out with guns blazing. I'd like to see how he responds to a good striker with decent speed. I think J-Lau might be too soon for him, but who knows?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.