UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chances that Belfort will get popped again?

1/20/13 2:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Frobenius
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not saying anything one way or the other, purely a speculative question, but he looked pretty roidy imo. Result should be overturned in a matter of days.

Also, JESUS.
1/20/13 3:03 AM
KneeToFaceKO

Frobenius - I'm not saying anything one way or the other, purely a speculative question, but he looked pretty roidy imo. Result should be overturned in a matter of days.

Also, JESUS.
Ban this asshat. Phone Post
1/20/13 4:49 AM
TeamRenzo4Life
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - Frobenius sounds like a slang word for the male phallus.

your boy lost bitch, and lost in pathetic fashion to an older fighter who's a mere shadow of his former self.
suck it up, buttercup.
1/20/13 4:54 AM
MediumRareMistake
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor looked that shredded against jones as well. And he is on TRT. Phone Post
1/20/13 8:30 AM
Bootsy Collins
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Again?
He got popped once in 2006 right?
1/20/13 8:38 AM
Lazer MMA

Sure guys get popped for taking approved TRT (Vitor sure seemed to point at that with his answers even per Bisping), all the time......... No wait
1/20/13 8:48 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Highly suspicious, that's all I'm gonna say. Phone Post
1/20/13 8:48 AM
Gooner H Smith

Ban. Phone Post
1/20/13 8:58 AM
SRT MDC

I'm a Vitor fan but thinking the same thing.
1/20/13 9:14 AM
Naderhood
802 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just so everyone is aware, Frobanius is a fervent Bisping supporter. It wouldn't matter who beat Bisping or how, an excuse thread was gonna get made, and this is it.

Poor form Frobanius. Phone Post
1/20/13 9:17 AM
UGCTT_Song2
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood -  Just so everyone is aware, Frobanius is a fervent Bisping supporter. It wouldn't matter who beat Bisping or how, an excuse thread was gonna get made, and this is it.

Poor form Frobanius. Phone Post

this

im a bisping fan too, but this shit is too far. congrats to vitor
1/20/13 9:19 AM
Chomas
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry but look at the guy that is just too shredded. You aren't getting that shredded naturally. Phone Post
1/20/13 9:20 AM
Malvert the Janitor
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People still cunting? Phone Post
1/20/13 9:21 AM
GOREILLAMAN
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chomas - Sorry but look at the guy that is just too shredded. You aren't getting that shredded naturally. Phone Post
This guy has never been in a gym. Phone Post
1/20/13 9:22 AM
lifeaftrprison
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An excellent source has revealed some information on this fight via text to me. I don't think Bisping fans will like it either. According to my inside source , " Bisping was promised Tea and Crumpets by Dana if he lost !" So once again Dana is controlling the outcome of his fights ! Phone Post
1/20/13 9:29 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor looked in amazing shape *Beep*

Doesn't mean he will get popped though even if he had been roiding, there is no evidence he has, I'm pretty sure he can cycle off in time for testing Phone Post
1/20/13 9:55 AM
Naderhood
802 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he is allowed TRT then that could be it. If he gets popped for roids then his detractors have a right to complain. BUT, as it stands, Vitor beat Bisping fair and square and until evidence comes out that shows he had an unfair advantage, threads like this are just tears from whiney Bisping fans.

Vitor threw a head kick like any lefty should when fighting a righty. Bisping didn't do his homework for fighting a lefty, apparently. Phone Post
1/20/13 10:17 AM
Kimbos Lice
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a Vitor fan as well and I also thought he seemed in über great shape. Phone Post
1/20/13 10:29 AM
BshMstr
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think Vitor's on TRT now.... so i doubt he'll get popped for anything....

maybe Bisping needs to hop on the hormone bandwagon.... he looked 10 years older than Vitor last night.
1/20/13 2:30 PM
MediumRareMistake
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john_d1974 -
MediumRareMistake -  Vitor looked that shredded against jones as well. And he is on TRT. Phone Post

not like he did against MB though, his % of body fat yesterday looked minimal, ive seem Ethiopians with more body fat!
Ya 205 and 185 he will obviously look a bit different but it's not as if it was a huge shock to see him so ripped. Phone Post
1/20/13 2:44 PM
Elhoffo
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MediumRareMistake -
john_d1974 -
MediumRareMistake -  Vitor looked that shredded against jones as well. And he is on TRT. Phone Post

not like he did against MB though, his % of body fat yesterday looked minimal, ive seem Ethiopians with more body fat!
Ya 205 and 185 he will obviously look a bit different but it's not as if it was a huge shock to see him so ripped. Phone Post
I was shocked he looked almost chubby at 185 and now he has no body fat at 205 and just shredded. If it's natural the man has a amazing team helping him. I would like to see some comparison photos. Phone Post
2/1/13 2:08 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

eagerly awaiting test results.
2/1/13 2:18 AM
Overseer got owned by BCE
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I pray it isn't Belfort. Phone Post
2/1/13 2:21 AM
dirtymonkey22
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chist vitor looked that way because of putting on muscle for the jones fight at 205 went right back to the gym to fight bisping at 185 he more then Likely cut a lot of water weight to make 185. That's why body builders look like they do they cut all the water weight Phone Post
2/1/13 3:00 AM
rundymc

dirtymonkey22 -  Chist vitor looked that way because of putting on muscle for the jones fight at 205 went right back to the gym to fight bisping at 185 he more then Likely cut a lot of water weight to make 185. That's why body builders look like they do they cut all the water weight Phone Post

That fight was on short notice, specifically two weeks notice.

If you also consider the fact that Vitor is on the wrong side of 30, and is a high level competitor in a sport that emphasizes cardio and whose sanctioning bodies do not test year round.... well, you decide.

I ain't hatin though, I just think he shouldn't have gotten caught. Even with a mistimed cycle, the book has been written on how to trick the piss test.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.