UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chances that Belfort will get popped again?

2/1/13 3:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Britain`s #1 Arse Bandit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well,well,well..
2/1/13 3:07 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Britain`s #1 Arse Bandit - well,well,well..

2/1/13 3:39 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

dirtymonkey22 - Chist vitor looked that way because of putting on muscle for the jones fight at 205 went right back to the gym to fight bisping at 185 he more then Likely cut a lot of water weight to make 185. That's why body builders look like they do they cut all the water weight Phone Post
Yup, body builders don't roid. No sir. Clean as can be. Phone Post
2/1/13 5:17 AM
Loadin76
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overseer got owned by BCE -  I pray it isn't Belfort. Phone Post

in for thine facts

2/1/13 6:24 AM
DEZBOT

MediumRareMistake - Vitor looked that shredded against jones as well. And he is on TRT. Phone Post
Have u seen what he usaually looks like at 185 in his past 5 fights dumb ass? U think he discovered the ab blaster? Or found a super lean protein shake? There is nothing new about his training and nutrition at his age, use ya fuckin brain Phone Post
2/3/13 8:12 AM
BshMstr

Elhoffo - 
MediumRareMistake -
john_d1974 -
MediumRareMistake -  Vitor looked that shredded against jones as well. And he is on TRT. Phone Post

not like he did against MB though, his % of body fat yesterday looked minimal, ive seem Ethiopians with more body fat!
Ya 205 and 185 he will obviously look a bit different but it's not as if it was a huge shock to see him so ripped. Phone Post
I was shocked he looked almost chubby at 185 and now he has no body fat at 205 and just shredded. If it's natural the man has a amazing team helping him. I would like to see some comparison photos. Phone Post

yeah, i don't think it was simply the testosterone from the TRT..... he looked younger. i'd suspect that he's integrated something like hGH as well into his regimen.....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.