UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Why all the Bisping hate?

1/20/13 5:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
And Wagners Cut
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He hyped the fight up before hand (which we all love)

Got TKO'd and took his defeat like a man before saying he's gonna get back to the top of the pile.

He's everything you want in a fighter in my opinion.

War Bisping!

Look forward to your next fight. Phone Post
1/20/13 5:23 AM
garrote
525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree Phone Post
1/20/13 5:32 AM
absolutesperry
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's good for the sport. He just doesn't have that x-factor to beat the top dogs. Phone Post
1/20/13 5:32 AM
And Wagners Cut

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - because his check cashes what his mouth can't process. and vice a versus.
That makes no sense. Phone Post
1/20/13 5:33 AM
And Wagners Cut

absolutesperry - He's good for the sport. He just doesn't have that x-factor to beat the top dogs. Phone Post
Maybe so. But that's not a reason to hate a guy. Not in my opinion anyway. Phone Post
1/20/13 5:34 AM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree. The guy goes out and puts it on the line every time and does his best to finish. All this piss taking is a bit out of order imo. If it weren't for him hyping the fight up so much I don't think there would've been half as much interest in the rest of the card. Phone Post
1/20/13 5:36 AM
CindyO

The booing is just proof Bisping succeeded. I hear being a villian pays well and you're more likely to be remembered;)

Cindy

1/20/13 5:43 AM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It might be because he is British.

It might be because people believe the UFC has protected him most of his career.

Or it might be because a lot of people think he is a douche which is why he trains at HBUTC.

I can't give you an exact answer. Phone Post
1/20/13 5:45 AM
Loadin76
1306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still like Mike.... wish it would have gone alittle different but hey, thought he was gonna squeak out a decision. Talked shit... ate shit... went back to being the nice guy... works for me. Just hope one day he gets one of those top 10 wins.... who knows, maybe after Anderson retires.

1/20/13 5:52 AM
Jons Forsberg

CindyO - 

The booing is just proof Bisping succeeded. I hear being a villian pays well and you're more likely to be remembered;)

Cindy

he succeeded as much as C.J Keith and Khabib Nurmagomed (ie brazilian fans boo all foreigners).
1/20/13 9:02 AM
JamesTheWelshDR
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if bisping won people would still hate on him same with most fighters Phone Post
1/20/13 9:12 AM
Altofsky
909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why? Because he talks shit he can't back up.

He talks about knocking people out but he's simply not able. He talks about being robbed against Wand when Wanderlei finished him TWICE in the same fight prompting Bisping to ask his corner where he was both times. He's disrespectful, spits on opponents, uses illegal tactics and is an all around twat.

Glad he lost.

He can go back to being a gatekeeper. That's all he's good for. Phone Post
1/20/13 9:15 AM
Munk

Rude, disrespectful, doesn't have the stones to back up his yappy.
1/20/13 9:19 AM
le

CindyO -

Cindy

I don't hate on his motives for being a villian, I'm sure it's pretty rewarding for his name and bank account. But at the same time people shouldn't be asking "what's up with the hate?" like OP. I hate him because he's a jerkoff, his reasons for being a jerkoff don't change my opinion.

It was great to see him fall. Phone Post
1/20/13 9:21 AM
Dogman

Edited: 01/20/13 9:23 AM
LOL did you watch tuf, total douche, how about his spitting or him acting like he won the Olympics after Hamill. Plus fighters constanlly talking shit is not something I admire in a figher.
1/20/13 9:22 AM
Dogman

With that said I do think he has fighing ablities and thought he would beat Vitor.
1/20/13 9:26 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody who hates somebody they have never met are pretty sad to be honest! You can say your not a fan of a fighter but to hate someone is pretty sad Phone Post
1/20/13 9:28 AM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because the UG would much prefer Bisping to hug his opponent at the weigh ins, talk so much in interviews about how he respects his opponent, tell the media how he's not sure if he'll win or not and to be afraid to call out someone he doesn't like.
1/20/13 9:35 AM
Altofsky
909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - Because the UG would much prefer Bisping to hug his opponent at the weigh ins, talk so much in interviews about how he respects his opponent, tell the media how he's not sure if he'll win or not and to be afraid to call out someone he doesn't like.

OR... he could just shut the fuck up. No hugging needed. Just shut the fuck up.

He can't back up his talk anyway.

People are annoyed by his voice.

And whenever he opens his mouth, its meaningless drivel that comes out more often than not.

So... by any stretch of logic... he should shut the fuck up.

1/20/13 9:36 AM
Altofsky

Matter of fact... he should shut the fuck up FOR HIS OWN BENEFIT.

The fights where he's talked the most shit, he's lost. Time and time again.

Pattern recognition, Mike. Not a hard concept.

Wanna win? Try shutting your gob and letting your actions speak for you.

1/20/13 10:15 AM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Altofsky -
3rdLion - Because the UG would much prefer Bisping to hug his opponent at the weigh ins, talk so much in interviews about how he respects his opponent, tell the media how he's not sure if he'll win or not and to be afraid to call out someone he doesn't like.

OR... he could just shut the fuck up. No hugging needed. Just shut the fuck up.

He can't back up his talk anyway.

People are annoyed by his voice.

And whenever he opens his mouth, its meaningless drivel that comes out more often than not.

So... by any stretch of logic... he should shut the fuck up.

To give you an idea of how much he makes from being the figure he is, Bisping got paid a reported $425,000 from the UFC for the Miller fight.

The other top MW fighters get a small fraction of that, I'd be talking shit if I was him too.

And you take what he says too seriously. Phone Post
1/20/13 10:32 AM
Samoa
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The haters are just doing what Bisping wants, right? He creates the heel persona, the trashing is the reaction he desires and tries to achieve. If you're a Bisping fan you should be happy when he gets what he wants, not questioning......at least that's how I see it. Phone Post
1/20/13 10:34 AM
SamboMMA

And Wagners Cut - 
Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - because his check cashes what his mouth can't process. and vice a versus.
That makes no sense. Phone Post

I believe he means to say that Bisping's Mouth writes checks his butt can't cash. Basically Bisping can't back up his big mouth.
1/20/13 10:37 AM
Jill Laz

Munk - Rude, disrespectful, doesn't have the stones to back up his yappy.
That's more than half the guys Phone Post
1/20/13 10:39 AM
BigEyedFish
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive hated the guy since he lost to Hamil and shot his mouth off like he actually won that fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.