UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC for Google Now (Android)

1/20/13 7:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
parker2004
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, I'm using Google Now more & more now, and basically NRL & MMA is basically the only sport that I follow really, and I understand NRL isn't that big compared to say Rugby/NHL/NFL/NBA etc but UFC is pretty much known globally. At the moment you can get cards of fighters pop up when searching specifically for a fighter but what would be the process to get UFC events listed in Google Now. Is it something I can write an Email to Google for, or something the UFC has to do?

Example of what NBA does, they do it with scores and upcoming matches, maybe the UFC can do something similar where the event will show with the card, weigh in times, press conference times and results if you want to be notified of them etc

Example: Google Now with the NBA
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4206/screenshot2013012022575.png
1/20/13 5:55 PM
parker2004

Bump :(
1/20/13 6:28 PM
CheckinHose
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol why did u post that here? Sounds like a email that should've been sent to google lol.

We don't know, we're mma fans Phone Post
1/20/13 6:40 PM
SonofJockstrap
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That will have to be taken up with the development team for the android project on google. Email them. Then tweet them and the UFC together. Someone is bound to see this suggestion and get the ball rolling.

1/20/13 7:32 PM
parker2004

SonofJockstrap - 

That will have to be taken up with the development team for the android project on google. Email them. Then tweet them and the UFC together. Someone is bound to see this suggestion and get the ball rolling.

Okay, wasn't sure if I had to hound the UFC or Google but you cleared it up.

1/20/13 7:55 PM
dmoralesf
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonofJockstrap -

Good suggestion. I was wondering the same thing. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.