UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort, Dollaway, Sarafian earn $50k bonuses

1/20/13 10:34 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1033 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Four men were awarded post-fight bonuses on Saturday night at UFC on FX 7, as Vitor Belfort, Ildemar Alcantara, C.B. Dollaway and Daniel Sarafian each pocketed an extra $50,000.

Belfort earned “Knockout of the Night” honors for his second-round stoppage of Michael Bisping in the evening’s main event, and Alcantara took home “Submission of the Night” for his kneebar finish of Brazilian countryman Wagner Prado. Co-headliners Dollaway and Sarafian saw their three-round middleweight showdown dubbed “Fight of the Night” at Geraldo Jose de Almeida State Gymnasium in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

read entire article...

1/20/13 11:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ranier wolfcastle
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cb did look bad for most of the fight but he had some moments of brilliance and a near finish, he managed to pull out the win somehow against what appeared to be a better fighter. hard 1 to judge, too close imo

1/20/13 11:52 AM
kanotoa
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cb won a tough fight. I think he was brought in to lose.
1/20/13 1:38 PM
BshMstr
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kanotoa - cb won a tough fight. I think he was brought in to lose.

i think so too...

CB lost the first round, but won 2 and 3, IMO.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.