UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> HELP

1/20/13 12:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
charms434
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm relatively new to collecting, I have a few nice items (Hayabusa Thai pad signed by the majority of fighters at UFC expo Boston) but not much else. I have a few questions. I have alot of UFC posters I take off the door of the bar after the event, the average size is 27x39? Am I correct?
Where is a good place online to get frames?
Most of my posters are in medium condition, they are rolled up like most posters but is there a way to flatten them?
And most important, how do you guys on this board get all your posters? (I've even thought of emailing Zuffa and saying my bar needs them..I kno ;/).
Well hope to hear from you. Thanks guys. Phone Post
1/22/13 4:16 AM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Walmart has super cheap poster frames, I think you can get 2 for 20. Most people probably get their posters on ebay, there's nearly a thousand on there right now

1/22/13 8:03 AM
Dawggy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bar posters are usually 18x24. Normal size is 27x39. Card signed posters are 27x39. I get my frames from michaels as they usually have real good deals and the quality is a little better than Walmart frames. They have real glass and wood ones for a deeper price. eBay is a good source for posters, depending on what you're looking for. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.