UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor says to Sonnen;

1/20/13 12:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow's Overseer
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
1/20/13 12:54 PM
yellow's Overseer
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor ready to back dat ass up. Phone Post
1/20/13 12:54 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Omg!!! Lol! Phone Post
1/20/13 12:56 PM
Clarence Parents
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol oh no...

at least Sonnen is not using the "there is no Jesus" approach.. we all saw how that worked out.
1/20/13 12:57 PM
yellow's Overseer

Clarence Parents - lol oh no...

at least Sonnen is not using the "there is no Jesus" approach.. we all saw how that worked out.
I don't think Sonnen is the guy to go after a mans religion. Phone Post
1/20/13 12:58 PM
shorebreaker420
988 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One minute he's an angel the next he's Satan? Phone Post
1/20/13 12:58 PM
Hocky Balboa
6320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor Belfort sets up dinner date between Chael Sonnen and Frank Mir.

-UG News Phone Post
1/20/13 1:02 PM
colubrid1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what Vitor is simply saying is that either you are under Jesus or you are under satan.

1/20/13 1:03 PM
yellow's Overseer

colubrid1 - what Vitor is simply saying is that either you are under Jesus or you are under satan.

Beep Phone Post
1/20/13 1:06 PM
Chaelismyhero

Vitor is making a big mistake by calling out Chael. Their is no way Vitor wins if they fight.
1/20/13 1:07 PM
yellow's Overseer

Chaelismyhero - Vitor is making a big mistake by calling out Chael. Their is no way Vitor wins if they fight.
Chaels wrestling will be quite the challenge. Vtfu for your name lol Phone Post
1/20/13 1:09 PM
Nitecrawler
1548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
yellow's Overseer -
colubrid1 - what Vitor is simply saying is that either you are under Jesus or you are under satan.

Beep Phone Post
LOL @ "beep". Phone Post
1/20/13 1:10 PM
yellow's Overseer

Eh? Phone Post
1/20/13 1:11 PM
nolabrum
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a very Christian thing to say. This post makes no sense. Is he saying he personally knows Satan? He can just make a call and set up a meeting? Or is he saying he would Kill Chael and send him to hell? Which is not a very Christian thing to say or do? Why would you want to kill your opponent in a sporting event? I dunno how anybody can get behind a person who makes such comments. Bible thumping hypocrite. Phone Post
1/20/13 1:12 PM
shaqitup
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman doesn't realize anderson just likes to take long breaks.
1/20/13 1:13 PM
yellow's Overseer

shaqitup - Weidman doesn't realize anderson just likes to take long breaks.
This. That dude LOVES paid vacations. Phone Post
1/20/13 1:15 PM
yellow's Overseer

nolabrum - Not a very Christian thing to say. This post makes no sense. Is he saying he personally knows Satan? He can just make a call and set up a meeting? Or is he saying he would Kill Chael and send him to hell? Which is not a very Christian thing to say or do? Why would you want to kill your opponent in a sporting event? I dunno how anybody can get behind a person who makes such comments. Bible thumping hypocrite. Phone Post
I think he's saying "Nigga you gon dance with the devil tonight"

I know that's generally used as a term to describe "we about to fuck", but in this instance I think Vitor is saying "imma knock you the fuck out."

I went to college for general studies, I know what I'm talking about. Phone Post
1/20/13 1:15 PM
yellow's Overseer

yellow's Overseer -
nolabrum - Not a very Christian thing to say. This post makes no sense. Is he saying he personally knows Satan? He can just make a call and set up a meeting? Or is he saying he would Kill Chael and send him to hell? Which is not a very Christian thing to say or do? Why would you want to kill your opponent in a sporting event? I dunno how anybody can get behind a person who makes such comments. Bible thumping hypocrite. Phone Post
I think he's saying "Nigga you gon dance with the devil tonight"

I know that's generally used as a term to describe "we about to fuck", but in this instance I think Vitor is saying "imma knock you the fuck out."

I went to college for general studies, I know what I'm talking about. Phone Post
Either way, I agree. He probably should've chosen his words better. Phone Post
1/20/13 1:16 PM
youarewhatiswrong
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa -  Vitor Belfort sets up dinner date between Chael Sonnen and Frank Mir.

-UG News Phone Post

I LOLed
1/20/13 1:16 PM
mr1709

nolabrum -  Not a very Christian thing to say. This post makes no sense. Is he saying he personally knows Satan? He can just make a call and set up a meeting? Or is he saying he would Kill Chael and send him to hell? Which is not a very Christian thing to say or do? Why would you want to kill your opponent in a sporting event? I dunno how anybody can get behind a person who makes such comments. Bible thumping hypocrite. Phone Post

its a joke....just like chaels "il send you to jesus" joke.

that sure went over your head
1/20/13 1:27 PM
yellow's Overseer

Hocky Balboa - Vitor Belfort sets up dinner date between Chael Sonnen and Frank Mir.

-UG News Phone Post
I lol'd Phone Post
1/20/13 1:49 PM
garrote
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor is a weird dude. Phone Post
1/20/13 2:12 PM
yellow's Overseer

garrote - Vitor is a weird dude. Phone Post
They're all weird. Phone Post
1/20/13 2:13 PM
sincitydc
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trash talking has never been his strong point Phone Post
1/20/13 2:16 PM
yellow's Overseer

sincitydc - Trash talking has never been his strong point Phone Post
At least he's more creative with it than Whineman or Hendripstears. All they do is complain. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.