UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor says to Sonnen;

1/20/13 2:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGSlapshot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen will dominate Vitor for 24:56 of the fight and then get armbared, true story... Phone Post
1/20/13 2:21 PM
yellow's Overseer
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGSlapshot - Sonnen will dominate Vitor for 24:56 of the fight and then get armbared, true story... Phone Post
Is the 4 seconds the incoming takedown? Phone Post
1/20/13 2:24 PM
madmav
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so is jones going to get injured or something? vitor would be a perfect replacement for jones.. 

1/20/13 2:25 PM
yellow's Overseer
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

madmav -

so is jones going to get injured or something? vitor would be a perfect replacement for jones.. 

Maybe Jones' arm won't heal in time? Maybe he will re-damage it? Who knows Phone Post
1/20/13 2:30 PM
UGSlapshot

yellow's Overseer - 
UGSlapshot - Sonnen will dominate Vitor for 24:56 of the fight and then get armbared, true story... Phone Post
Is the 4 seconds the incoming takedown? Phone Post

I just think if this fight does happen we wont see any surprises, Sonnen will just take him down and unleash his pillow cases for 5 rounds and I don't think there's much Vitor could do about it.

Truthfully I'm not very interested in them inking this fight but that's just me.
1/20/13 2:33 PM
colubrid1

Edited: 01/20/13 2:35 PM
Chael is not a born again beleiver

From a biblical perspective anyone who is not a born again Christian is under satan.

So when Vitor replied that he will send Chael to satan. He just meant Chael is not a believer. Vitor tends to cut to the chase in spriritual matters and is not ashamed to speak the truth of the gospel.

1/20/13 2:37 PM
sincitydc
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's Overseer -
sincitydc - Trash talking has never been his strong point Phone Post
At least he's more creative with it than Whineman or Hendripstears. All they do is complain. Phone Post
Agreed. Hendricks is just too nice of a guy and Weidman is more or less like "I think I can win. Give me that fight" Phone Post
1/20/13 2:40 PM
yellow's Overseer

sincitydc -
yellow's Overseer -
sincitydc - Trash talking has never been his strong point Phone Post
At least he's more creative with it than Whineman or Hendripstears. All they do is complain. Phone Post
Agreed. Hendricks is just too nice of a guy and Weidman is more or less like "I think I can win. Give me that fight" Phone Post
Exactly. They all need to take lessons from Chael, Diaz, and Bisping. Phone Post
1/20/13 2:43 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He might aswell called him a big poopy face
1/20/13 2:53 PM
SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/20/13 2:53 PM
colubrid1 - Chael is not a born again beleiver

From a biblical perspective anyone who is not a born again Christian is under satan.

So when Vitor replied that he will send Chael to satan. He just meant Chael is not a believer. Vitor tends to cut to the chase in spriritual matters and is not ashamed to speak the truth of the gospel.

There's plenty of evidence of the contrary.

1/20/13 3:09 PM
colubrid1

SonofJockstrap - 

Really? So Chael is Christian yet he keeps it a secret?

Sorry but someone with as much exposer that he has yet keeps it hidden is basically denying Jesus.

1/20/13 3:13 PM
XxLiveBaitxX
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor has gone full hetard.
1/20/13 3:48 PM
absolutesperry
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at the possibility of their actually being a Jesus or satan. Phone Post
1/20/13 4:05 PM
colubrid1

absolutesperry -  Lol at the possibility of their actually being a Jesus or satan. Phone Post

LOL! Hitler felt the same way.

1/20/13 7:33 PM
SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

colubrid1 - 
SonofJockstrap - 

Sorry but someone with as much exposer that he has yet keeps it hidden is basically denying Jesus.

I'm paraphrasing but hee said in an interview with Ben Fowlkes he's a God-fearing man and has gone to church every Sunday since he was a little boy but believes that God doesn't give a crap about a borderline illegal fist fight, since he should have bigger fish to fry.

1/20/13 7:39 PM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where was Jesus when Anderson's foot raped your face Vitor?

1/20/13 7:43 PM
Res ispa loquitur
595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

1/20/13 9:15 PM
yellow's Overseer

Res ispa loquitur -
ChaosOverkill - 

LOLOL OH MY GOD Phone Post
1/20/13 9:36 PM
CaptainWoody
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

colubrid1 - 
SonofJockstrap - 

Read his book

He is very much a Christian, that's what makes this so damn funny to me.
1/20/13 9:45 PM
helpme

I read something once and it really got me thinking, what if:

God and heaven exist?

A religious man will go to heaven(if he was a good man) and a guy who trashes religion wont.

Now if heaven or god don't exist is the same faith for both atheists and religious people.

I believe there's something, not sure if its the catholic god or one of the hundreds of gods, but i do believe in a god.

Nothing's gonna happen if he doesn't exist but if he exists...
1/20/13 9:54 PM
garrote
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh god Phone Post
1/20/13 9:54 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's Overseer -
Clarence Parents - lol oh no...

at least Sonnen is not using the "there is no Jesus" approach.. we all saw how that worked out.
I don't think Sonnen is the guy to go after a mans religion. Phone Post
Probably because he believes in God himself Phone Post
1/20/13 10:14 PM
DAVID H
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/20/13 10:21 PM
CaptainWoody
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

helpme - I read something once and it really got me thinking, what if:

God and heaven exist?

A religious man will go to heaven(if he was a good man) and a guy who trashes religion wont.

Now if heaven or god don't exist is the same faith for both atheists and religious people.

I believe there's something, not sure if its the catholic god or one of the hundreds of gods, but i do believe in a god.

Nothing's gonna happen if he doesn't exist but if he exists...

That's called Pascal's wager

And it is idiotic

not trying to start a religious debate, there are plenty of threads on the og for this.
1/20/13 10:27 PM
TX_432
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.