UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Uger wins Once I Was A Champion sweepstakes

1/20/13 2:18 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

The Underground partnered with Tapout Films in association with Tough Crowd Productions to promote the “Win a Day in the Life of an MMA Champion” Sweepstakes.

The documentary Once I Was A Champion includes never-before-released fight scenes; features Dana White, Bas Rutten, Chael Sonnen, Forrest Griffin, and more!

“Evan’s life was incredibly complex, filled with extreme highs and lows,” says film producer, Kirk Porter. “He inspired a generation of MMA fighters around the world with his writings and his never-ending belief that one person can change the world."

The winner of the Win a Day in the Life of an MMA Champion Sweepstakes is  27 years old Clarksville, Tennessee resident Charles Moore. Moore is a member of the Army Reserve, and deploys to Qatar in March 2013. He previously served four years in the active Army and became a “Huge F’n Fan” of UFC and MMA while he was serving in Iraq. He says he “saw nearly every fight!"

His reaction to the news?

“Oh my God. Are you serious? You have no idea what this means to me!"

His second reaction?

“Is this for real?” 

Q. How did he enter and where did he hear about the Sweepstakes?

He saw the “Once I Was A Champion” Press Release and promotions on The Underground, which is Mixedmartialarts.com. His entry was received as part of the “Text to Enter” campaign that ran along-side our Facebook promotions.

Q. How much does he know about Evan Tanner?

He says he knows about Evan Tanner from The Underground. The first fight he saw was UFC 1 in 2007 while he was serving in Baghdad. His favorite fighter? “Forrest Griffin… or Renzo Gracie.”

Once I Was a Champion can be ordered via OnDemand.

1/20/13 2:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jjchgo
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

congrats bro and thanks for the service!
1/20/13 2:34 PM
chaplinshouse
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no fair, aren't fighter's kids ineligible? (pulver jr)

1/20/13 2:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjchgo - congrats bro and thanks for the service!
This Phone Post
1/20/13 6:43 PM
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

unfortunate that they gave the prize to bang ludwigs brother

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.