UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Gegard Mousasi War Wagon All Aboard!!!!

1/20/13 5:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lahzerous
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtVeUUD49L8

1/20/13 5:42 PM
jaytrainwreck
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

1/20/13 5:44 PM
MartialArtsMixed
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brow down!!! Phone Post
1/20/13 5:45 PM
Lahzerous
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/20/13 5:46 PM
Lahzerous

1/20/13 5:47 PM
MartialArtsMixed
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/rTmL4goF4nA Phone Post
1/20/13 5:47 PM
Lahzerous

1/20/13 6:29 PM
Nexuscrawlers
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes! War mousasi!! Phone Post
1/20/13 6:41 PM
Tolstolobic

In chooo chooo! Phone Post
1/20/13 6:49 PM
Libero21
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of my favorites! Phone Post
1/20/13 7:31 PM
Dr Lee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to be in... but I want Gus to lose even less.
1/20/13 7:44 PM
pulsar

Gokudamus stole my name - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
Gokudamus stole my name - Im gay for Gayhard but Gus is gonna wrestlefuck him to a decision

Yea cause we al know how great of a wrestler Alex is.

You dont need to be a "great" wrestler to outwrestle Mousasi. Keith Jardine outwrestled him. Gus had no problems outwrestling Shogun who has shown better wrestling than Mousasi in MMA

Mousasi has the same conditioning problems Shogun has, only he is even easier to take down

Jardine outwrestled him for one round that caught a beating. Anyway Jardine i actually a pretty good wrestler, better the aleks anyway.

Jardine took Mousasi down in all 3 rounds. And no he isnt a better wrestler than Gustafsson.

He didn't fight it. Just like with Lawal. I Understand that's not playing into the manifestly retarded US scoring criteria, but m'eh, maybe those priorities will change when he steps up to the next tier.

Regardless - He beat both their fucking faces in off his back and on the feet. People on top are not winning because they're on top, jesus, how can we be this far down the MMA road and still work on that assumption!??!

1/20/13 7:46 PM
Doc T
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been on this thing for a very long time. I hope he can get on the inside and land some nice shots on Gustafson's chin. Phone Post
1/20/13 7:49 PM
TheLumberjackLisi
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/20/13 9:00 PM
hubris
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sassy Mousasi
1/21/13 1:01 AM
Lahzerous

CroboCop - http://youtu.be/HgAg6syppWs

my favorite mousasi fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgAg6syppWs&feature=youtu.be

1/21/13 1:12 AM
nni
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choo-Choo!!!
1/21/13 3:07 PM
Lahzerous

1/21/13 3:10 PM
hellride
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big fan of Gegard but I thing Gus may be to much for him in his debut.
1/21/13 3:23 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pulsar - 
Gokudamus stole my name - Im gay for Gayhard but Gus is gonna wrestlefuck him to a decision

Yea cause we al know how great of a wrestler Alex is.

You dont need to be a "great" wrestler to outwrestle Mousasi. Keith Jardine outwrestled him. Gus had no problems outwrestling Shogun who has shown better wrestling than Mousasi in MMA

Mousasi has the same conditioning problems Shogun has, only he is even easier to take down

Jardine outwrestled him for one round that caught a beating. Anyway Jardine i actually a pretty good wrestler, better the aleks anyway.

Jardine took Mousasi down in all 3 rounds. And no he isnt a better wrestler than Gustafsson.

He didn't fight it. Just like with Lawal. I Understand that's not playing into the manifestly retarded US scoring criteria, but m'eh, maybe those priorities will change when he steps up to the next tier.

Regardless - He beat both their fucking faces in off his back and on the feet. People on top are not winning because they're on top, jesus, how can we be this far down the MMA road and still work on that assumption!??!

Thats nice but im not sure what it has to do with anything i wrote as i never once claimed Jardine won or mentioned the north american scoring criteria. I will assume you were drunk and simply quoted me to be able to go on your tirade

As for not fighting the takedown. You are essentially calling Mousasi an idiot, he lost his fight against Lawal for being taken down so his gameplan against Jardine was to let himself get taken down?

1/21/13 3:24 PM
Vril

Gegard Mousasi vs Jake O'Brien

1/21/13 5:28 PM
JudoThrowFan

MUSASSI has a lot of heart like most if the Armenian fighters. He has the potential. Phone Post
1/21/13 5:46 PM
pulsar

"I will assume you were drunk and simply quoted me to be able to go on your tirade"

Correct. Minus the 'being drunk' portion of your post and replace tirade with 'pure correctness'.

1/21/13 5:47 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
1/21/13 6:01 PM
ender852
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I am a big fan of Gus and always root for him, but fuck, mousasi is the shit and I have been saying it a long time to all these UG "blah blah Jardine" haters.

Count me in. Sorry Gus. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.