UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Advice please. Best billing co. for Gym? thank u

1/20/13 3:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I opened my MMA gym years ago as a "Miletich Fighting Systems Affiliate" when people were still learning about MMA. It was a very tough sale. I am hoping since the growth of our sport, things will be different now. Can anyone advise me on what billing company i should use? I need all the advice i can get. And it's much appreciated. Thanks friends. Jason Reinhardt
1/20/13 3:28 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I should add that this time around my gym is not just going to be a "fighters only gym", as i am not looking to starve to death. ha ha. My new gym will be a family type environment with teaching MMA and fitness, including many classes such as Yoga, self-defense, kids mma, ect.. Safety always comes first and taking care of the students/members.
1/20/13 3:40 PM
mdgrappler30
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Membersolutions
1/20/13 3:51 PM
JRockwell
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mdgrappler30 - Membersolutions
Yup Phone Post
1/20/13 3:57 PM
Jason Reinhardt

thanks. members solution is who i used before. i can't say i was unhappy at all with them. i was just wondering if there are any others out there people like?
1/27/13 10:18 PM
vaginal tear
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Club ready is by far the best billing company I've ever used

1/28/13 12:27 AM
lkfmdc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

20plus years running a school, members solutions is the best I've dealt with

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.