UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lee Murray just wrote me. However, I am not.....

1/20/13 9:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gooner H Smith
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rule_Abiding_Poster - he would make anderson tap to strikes in a rematch imo.
Haha Phone Post
1/20/13 9:32 PM
likatiga
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chomas -
likatiga - By all accounts Lee Murray was involved in terrible terrible things.

Loyalty in spite of that is common around here I guess. Phone Post
You know these guys? Then shut your mouth dude you have no perspective, Phone Post
Perspective is irrelevant to my opinion on the matter.

How about being civil? Phone Post
1/20/13 10:03 PM
Lux Fixxins

Cliff notes on this saga please... Phone Post
1/20/13 10:06 PM
shaqitup
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
likatiga - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 

Wow, just wow. Some of you need to learn humility.

agreed

THIS is why we can't have nice things!
I'm not convinced either of you know what humility means.

In what context are you applying it here? Phone Post

I'm using the word in the context of being modest and respectful.
I hate what Lee Murray did as much as everyone else, but to flame Jason for his loyalty (even if it comes across as misguided) is a bit ridiculous, IMO.

No it isn't tbh.

You shouldn't be loyal to people that commit such crimes, even if they're a "friend", and this is exactly why all of the TLI crew is getting blacklast for trying to talk out in defence of their coach.

Being loyal is a good quality in a person, but blind loyalty can lead to terrible things, people should know when to let go.

1/20/13 10:23 PM
Largenj

UGCTT_sideshowsteve -
likatiga - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve -

agreed

I hate what Lee Murray did as much as everyone else, but to flame Jason for his loyalty (even if it comes across as misguided) is a bit ridiculous, IMO.
^ Phone Post
1/20/13 10:27 PM
voorhees

Still not sure why OP made this thread...

He cant be bothered to enlighten us any more on what "Lee" said to him?

So apparently he just wanted us to know Lee wrote him and thats it.
1/20/13 10:31 PM
devilishstoner
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - I just feel bad for his children not being with their daddy. Knowing Lee, i'm sure that's tearing him up inside. That's punishment in and of itself.

They're probably better off without his direct influence in their lives.
1/20/13 10:44 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
Steve4192 -
Jason Reinhardt - I just feel bad for his children not being with their daddy. Knowing Lee, i'm sure that's tearing him up inside. That's punishment in and of itself.

Perhaps Lee should have thought of that before he decided to abduct someone else's kids in order to get their cooperation in a bank heist.

This.

Anderson schooled him - he went from a raving maniac at the weigh-ins to flinching every time Anderson went near him by the end of the fight. I loved how Anderson ran up and gave him back his mouthpiece (which he'd knocked out) at the end of the fight. You could tell Lee wanted to throw it at Silva but thought better of it and waited til Silva walked away and threw it on the ground lol.

Hell of a fighter in his day but thank baby jeezus that Silva spanked him or the UK nuthuggers would be starting 20 "if lee wasn't in prison" threads a day Phone Post

I am pretty sure that was the torn up flag of Brasil that Anderson gave to Lee at the end. Lee tore it up in front of Andy at the weigh ins or presser. Maybe I am confused though.

1/20/13 11:48 PM
KingGo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/21/13 12:07 AM
GTFOOHWTBS
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - Still not sure why OP made this thread...

He cant be bothered to enlighten us any more on what "Lee" said to him?

So apparently he just wanted us to know Lee wrote him and thats it.
Just a namedrop. Jason needs attention in case you hadn't noticed. Phone Post

Bingo.

1/21/13 12:26 AM
TheFlyingGentlemen

Rule_Abiding_Poster - he would make anderson tap to strikes in a rematch imo.
No Phone Post
1/21/13 4:43 AM
simonpe

This plus the bs Jason posted about Lloyd Irvin being a nice guy now, should say a lot about is persona... Phone Post
1/21/13 9:30 AM
Winston Wolf

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -  I don't know if this classifies as fighter beaching or not - I don't mean it that way - I mean sincerely, but I don't think Jason is playing with a full deck so to speak.

Don't know how much of it is genetic, drug or steroid induced (self admitted long-time user) or just blunt force trauma induced but the guy seems highly mentally and emotionally erratic and unstable. That mixed with a lower than average IQ results in threads such as this. Phone Post

you know damn well thats fighter bashing ,Id much rather read Jasons posts than yours .Hes valued here Your not
1/21/13 9:38 AM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did he write this to you?

this dissapoints me. (if true) However, college kids do some realy really dumb shit, and if this did happen, i am sure Lloyd regrets its terribly. Think about this everyone: First of all, let me say this...I do not condone or even think this kind of thing is the least bit funny nor do i take it lightly. it actually discusts me. (just remember, yes, certain girls do sometimes place themselves in compromising situations and some may say "they asked for it" I don't personally believe any woman "asked for it". Here's what i want to get accross....
just remember, these party girls are someones daughter, someones sister, someones granddaughter ect..., and should be respected as such.
If Lloyed was involved in something like this, think of all what he's given back to society. Think of all the kids lives he's touched and changed. Think of all the positive motivation and adult lives he's changed through jiujitsu and martial arts. We have all done stupid shit at one time or another. Some worse than others. That story sickens me. It really does.
i have heard Lloyd is a good man today as a MAN, (not a college kid) I sure hope it's not true. But if it is, i try and look at how Lloyd leads his lie now, as opposed to some college "party kid". Lloyd contributes a lot to society in helping improve and touch lives. Perhaps he said to himself, "i have to give back for the mistakes i made"? who knows.
1/21/13 9:43 AM
SamboMMA

Steve4192 - 

Perhaps Lee should have thought of that before he decided to abduct someone else's kids in order to get their cooperation in a bank heist.

QFT
1/21/13 10:08 AM
Toby Lerone
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 -

This.

Anderson schooled him - he went from a raving maniac at the weigh-ins to flinching every time Anderson went near him by the end of the fight. I loved how Anderson ran up and gave him back his mouthpiece (which he'd knocked out) at the end of the fight. You could tell Lee wanted to throw it at Silva but thought better of it and waited til Silva walked away and threw it on the ground lol.

Hell of a fighter in his day but thank baby jeezus that Silva spanked him or the UK nuthuggers would be starting 20 "if lee wasn't in prison" threads a day Phone Post

Pretty sure that was a patch with the brazillian flag on bro, not a gum shield.

1/21/13 10:15 AM
FlyingSubsOnly

likatiga -  By all accounts Lee Murray was involved in terrible terrible things.

Loyalty in spite of that is common around here I guess. Phone Post

TLI/Avellan reference ... zing
1/21/13 10:19 AM
ShawnTheBadger
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
likatiga - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve -

agreed

No it isn't tbh.

You shouldn't be loyal to people that commit such crimes, even if they're a "friend", and this is exactly why all of the TLI crew is getting blacklast for trying to talk out in defence of their coach.

Being loyal is a good quality in a person, but blind loyalty can lead to terrible things, people should know when to let go.

Bingo. Misguided, blind loyalty is indeed a fault.

I am no saint and have a rather sordid past. However, my personal code of conduct excludes women, children, animals or seniors from ever having been involved in any way in my less than social (illegal) behaviors. Those folks (and critters) are off-limits, non-combatants and innocent civilians in my mind. They are to be protected and not victimized. Lee apparently stepped waaaay over that line when he abducted children.

If a friend of mine crosses that line, then he is no longer worthy of my friendship or respect.
1/21/13 10:24 AM
CMX
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of my favorite fighters , sucks he chose to do what he did Phone Post
1/21/13 10:59 AM
CLINT NJHC
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
1/21/13 11:22 AM
SuperMann
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are posts made about a has been fighter turned criminal, that hasn't fought in 9 years?

He isn't relevant in the fight world nor as a productive member of society. If he was a worthy and loving human being, he wouldn't be in a Moroccan prison cell. Phone Post
1/21/13 12:40 PM
Jaybrone
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SuperMann -  Why are posts made about a has been fighter turned criminal, that hasn't fought in 9 years?

He isn't relevant in the fight world nor as a productive member of society. If he was a worthy and loving human being, he wouldn't be in a Moroccan prison cell. Phone Post

Couldn't agree more.

Dude is a scumbag and lowlife piece of garbage. He orchastrated a kidnapping and theft where women and children where held at gunpoint. Fuck that guy.

1/21/13 12:45 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/21/13 12:46 PM

Allegedly involved in the heist? Like Irvin was "allegedly" involved in a gang rape? :P Sorry I couldn't resits....too soon?

edit: jumped the gun, it was an all ready made comment haha

1/21/13 1:00 PM
Neil Funk

Jaybrone - Dude is a scumbag and lowlife piece of garbage. He orchastrated a kidnapping and theft where women and children where held at gunpoint. Fuck that guy.

this.

may he rot
1/21/13 1:57 PM
granderojo

Jason Reinhardt - Rule, I am hoping a happy ending comes out of all this and let's not forget the family and people were were frightened beyond belief. I know what kind of person Lee is, and it wouldn't surprise me if he oneday does something for them to make up in some kind of way for bad decisions. Keep in mind though...he is allegedly involved in the heist. Has it been proven? That's just not something i bring up to Lee.

You have a great perspective and I believe your support for a moral resolution to an unspeakably sad story is the mark of a real friend. Did you ask him a test question to confirm identity? If so, please keep us informed!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.