UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lee Murray just wrote me. However, I am not.....

1/24/13 3:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So the upbringing you had to get where you are, that's the same as Lee Murrays? That's kind of the comparison I got.

I don't know how you're saying I would like to be like him, I don't know what I said that makes you say that, enlighten me. I wouldn't, I know I could never muster up the balls to do what he's accused of doing, but I certainly would say, I would enjoy the benifits of 90 million, just don't think I'm capable of. Again, I can admire the stones greater than that of my own when it comes to the deciding factor, but that doesn't mean I'd want them.

Like Huuuuuuge ass titties, like huuuuuuuuge huuge. I can appreciate them, but that doesn't mean I'd want the owner to be my live in g/f.

Thanks for calling me a cunt though, namecalling on the internet though doesn't seem like something the male gender resorts to. 

1/24/13 3:28 PM
D241
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Yea ok, Murray's got balls - that doesn't take away from him being a cunt

Middle Ground-FOUND IT. Peace be with you now friend.

1/24/13 6:44 PM
jayu
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JunkieDog - Jason, I'm curious... do you think your loyalty to Lee would have stood up if he had unwittingly kidnapped, bound and gagged relatives of yours? I mean, if Lee didn't KNOW they were related to you, you couldn't really take it personal, right?

It shouldn't make Murray any more or less of a scum bag no matter who they were.

Perhaps,your Grandmother and Grandfather and your brothers 8 year old son? Hell, maybe you hadn't seen him in years and he didn't recognize it was your own daughter he'd scarred for life... would he still be that swell guy you once trained with and was so cool to you?

Damn it- why am i always the last to find out about these illegitimate children i have out there
1/25/13 7:24 AM
pickula
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor just bingo'd my buddy Bisping - 
Skelboy -
NorthFromHere - Murray beat an elderly man into coma over a traffic incident.

That twat smashed into Lee's car when his missus were in it you fucking poof! She were up the duff at the time too. What's North From Here? Some internet bellend.
Wow, is this how uk'ers talk? That was painful. Phone Post

No, it's not how uk'ers talk, but like most countries, the UK has its share of ill educated, linguisitically challenged people with a chip on their shoulder. Skelboy may be one of those, or he may have been talking in that way in order to make sure that the intellectual midget he was addressing understood what was being said to him. I suspect the latter.

Do I pass the grammar test? Or would you rather I'd just said 'fuck you mofo, fuck wid ma bros 'n' me 'n' u dead'

That's how Americans talk isn't it? it must be, I saw it on the internet!!
1/25/13 11:37 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ppl are so pathetic and disrespectful, stop giving Jason shit you pansies.

Ppl will do anything to get a rise outta a person that could wreck them; coward move. Phone Post
1/26/13 2:08 AM
elliotc

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
D241 -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
D241 -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
D241 -

How many people were physically hurt during this ordeal?

How many hospital visits?

Zero?   Man, that Lee Murray sure is a harmful guy.

So you wouldn't mind then if I put a gun to your wife's head, threatened her, took her hostage and had her fearing for her life? As long as there are no physical injuries its no big deal right?

Think before you post instead of trying to play BS devils advocate all the time - mental / emotional damage can be a lot more harmful than anything physical. Phone Post

I understand that side of the situation. I'm not saying they aren't victims. They are. But the extent of the harm seems like it is being overplayed.

I mean, scare a family, no physical harm, but scare the shit out of them......for 200 bucks. That doesn't seem worth it, and that would be very scummy.

Scare a family, no physical harm, but scare the shit out of them for say.....90 M-I-L-L-I-O-N D-O-L-L-A-R-S, well, that changes the playing field.

I will answer your question honestly and hope you do the same.

No, for one I would NEVER get married, but obviously I wouldn't want anything like that to happen to me, especially if I gain nothing from it.

Now my question for you, is if you could get 90 million in cash, be set for life as well as your kids and grandkids, and all you had to do was execute a carefully planned heist that although involves kidnapping, does no physical harm to anyone, would you consider it for 90 million dollars?

The honest answer to your question is no. Does that really surprise you?? Phone Post

Man, that has to SUCK to be on that level of pussy where 90 million in cash doesn't even make you consider doing something against morals.

Or maybe you're not a pussy, instead you're just an extremely law obiding citizen that NEVER does ANYTHING wrong or EVER willingly breaks a law. Hats off to you sir. Have fun coming to a complete stop at every stop sign.

You and your strong morals. Get outta here with that shit

Or maybe I've made enough money legitimately so $90m isn't enough to tempt me. Ever think of that?

I've got the car, bikes and house I WANT, not can afford - want. I've literally got pretty much everything I need - any more just causes stress - insurance, possible theft, maintenance etc.

It's obvious you've never had money if you think that $90m is the answer to all your problems. You'd be miserable within 6 months.

Good to see your morals have a price tag though D241 - you're basically saying you would like to be Lee Murray but not get caught. That makes you a cunt. Phone Post
High roller here. $90m is no big deal to him Phone Post
1/26/13 2:14 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

He's full of shit he's just trolling as usual.

Who has that kind of money and wastes everyday of their lives trolling on here?

Nobody. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.