UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping vs Boetsch/Weidman vs Lombard

1/20/13 4:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Uncle Muay Thai
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The next relevant match ups at MW. The world and his wife has been calling out bisping but I think Boetsch will draw the fight with mike. Weidman is top 5 in the MW division with Lombard on his tail. I feel this is a good contest to determine a possible contender. As for belcher, options are a little limited, possibly Munoz or palhaeres. Phone Post
1/20/13 4:29 PM
DarceSideoftheMoon
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Paul's leglocks would be almost useless on belcher I heard he pretty much unleglocks everyone.
Your matchups might be correct if There was not all the mw coming over from strike force weidman still probably the standout #1 contender, but you can pretty much insert any of them against any recent UFC winners and it's understandable vitor vs hector would be a good next #1 contender. Rockhold could be put in place of hector or vitor though and would be understandable. Roger needs a non top 10 still for sure though id keep him out of those top guys he fights cb.
1/20/13 4:40 PM
JROTT
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belcher already whooped Paul Harris, not even that long ago.. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.