UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Curtis Stevens/Elvin Ayala Fight Video/Brawl

1/20/13 4:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A video and link for the UG of the Mohegan mayhem that followed Stevens KO of Ayala, a nasty first round left hook. Speaking from being there, nobody expected it...or what came after while Stevens' celebrated. Fight begins around the 3:15 mark, enjoy.
1/20/13 4:55 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Link to fight recap

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/2013/curtis-stevens-destroys-elvin-ayala-in-1st-round-knockout/

1/20/13 5:03 PM
Galanis
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Ayala's coach the same guy as Joe Lauzon's?

1/20/13 5:16 PM
SubbedZER0

Galanis - 

Not sure, maybe somebody can confirm but I don't think so. Not too framiliar with Ayala other than supporting a local guy.

1/20/13 5:28 PM
Mat Santos
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Not sure if he is Ayala's coach or just working as a cornerman, but that is the fabulous Steve Mayes (not sure if that is how you spell his last name) who is the boxing coach of both Joe and Tommy Lawlor.
1/20/13 5:44 PM
John Clarke
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that was Steve Maze in the corner. Phone Post
1/20/13 5:51 PM
SubbedZER0

Santos, thanks for the confirmation. Security handled everything quick, but I was paying attention to Ayala and his corner hoping he wouldn't get hurt further. Good to know their coach made it out just fine as well

1/20/13 6:07 PM
SubbedZER0

John Clarke -  I think that was Steve Maze in the corner. Phone Post

If this is the man 'Red Velvet' himself, i'm a fan sir. Was upset when you had to pull out of the Cramer fight for Bellator @ mohegan. Destruction 19 was one of the first events I ever caught, you, Schultz, and Lauzon in Beantown. Obviously the right choice.

If this is not, then what i've said is just useless to you, and I am awarded no points.

1/20/13 6:13 PM
slugshot331
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub

1/20/13 7:12 PM
Auswilliam
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theres no brawl.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.