UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> VADA Testing - Vitor's Next Fight?

1/20/13 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Diazed And Confused
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would be a great move on his opponent, whoever it is, to try and catch him in the VADA trap.

It's obvious he is on TRT, but from his history - and from his trainers history - its clear the man has been far from legitmently stimulated.

I'd love to see him under these conditions, nothing against him as a fighter, but he's high on my list of "suspects".

Thoughts? Phone Post
1/20/13 5:39 PM
GroundStPound
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes this would be 100% for me if I was fighting him Phone Post
1/20/13 5:41 PM
soremano

so we all agree that vitor is juicing?

how did that come about

1/20/13 6:19 PM
Snufulufugus

Signed.
1/20/13 6:25 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I don't get it, I thought people who had tested positive in the past wouldn't be eligible for a trt exemption from the athletic commission. Phone Post
1/20/13 7:55 PM
Diazed And Confused
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pitbu11y -
Diazed And Confused - Would be a great move on his opponent, whoever it is, to try and catch him in the VADA trap.

It's obvious he is on TRT, but from his history - and from his trainers history - its clear the man has been far from legitmently stimulated.

I'd love to see him under these conditions, nothing against him as a fighter, but he's high on my list of "suspects".

Thoughts? Phone Post
Cry you butt hurt pussy lmao. Phone Post
...seriously? Phone Post
1/20/13 8:02 PM
LastRowCarl

I think the entire ug are closet homos and when ever someone has low bodyfat they go nuts..

I think that most of you love vada and big country because if he could do it so could you.

Steroids dont do shit to help you with technique or being a veteran of the sport..

No respect bunch of slacked jawed faggots around here Phone Post
1/20/13 8:06 PM
Diazed And Confused

LastRowCarl - I think the entire ug are closet homos and when ever someone has low bodyfat they go nuts..

I think that most of you love vada and big country because if he could do it so could you.

Steroids dont do shit to help you with technique or being a veteran of the sport..

"nothing against him as a fighter" Phone Post
1/20/13 8:23 PM
LastRowCarl

Diazed And Confused -
LastRowCarl - I think the entire ug are closet homos and when ever someone has low bodyfat they go nuts..

"nothing against him as a fighter" Phone Post
This has everything to do with him as a fighter.. do you walk down the street and look at people in shape and think man, he needs to be tested... if a fireman or police officer came to a distress call would you question there body build if they had a a great physique? They got there job based on there athletism in terms of the obstacle course at the academy.... vitor got hit once from suppliments from max muscle that had a banned substance in it.. which was very likely, as what he was hit for was not a injectable steroid and this was before suppliments and protein had huge labels saying NOT CONTAINING BANNED Substances! Learn about steroids learn that 90% of popped fighters get popped for the same steroid and why.. then check out the banned substances list which is huge. Phone Post
1/20/13 8:41 PM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of people would be quite devastated if they only believed the likes of Chael, Vitor, Overeem, etc were on something whilst their hero, such as GSP, was completely clean...

GSP is just an example, I just mean you can point your finger at everyone with a checkered past, but you should realize that they are far from the only ones. Phone Post
1/20/13 9:34 PM
Give2FranksFight
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pitbu11y -
Diazed And Confused - Would be a great move on his opponent, whoever it is, to try and catch him in the VADA trap.

Thoughts? Phone Post
Cry you butt hurt pussy lmao. Phone Post
What an intelligent response. You're an idiot Phone Post
2/1/13 4:09 AM
Tru
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

interesting how many people predictd this

2/1/13 5:10 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not true. Is it an advantage to be bigger, stronger, faster, more powerful? Is it an advantage to be able to train harder and longer on techniques (and everything else) because you can recover very quickly? Phone Post
2/1/13 5:49 AM
Diazed And Confused

Tru -

I was just about to TTT this :) thanks buddy Phone Post
2/5/13 3:39 PM
GroundStPound

Diazed And Confused - 
Tru -

I was just about to TTT this :) thanks buddy Phone Post

in b4

2/5/13 3:43 PM
New Leaf 1.0

Why VADA when there are legitimate anti-doping agencies anywhere Vitor is likely to go?
2/5/13 5:05 PM
Diazed And Confused

New Leaf 1.0 - Why VADA when there are legitimate anti-doping agencies anywhere Vitor is likely to go?
From why I understand, and excuse me if I am wrong, is that VADA does the testing randomly up to and before the fights.

Right now most ACs have the obligatory piss test after, which most fighters can obviously cycle yourself for (excusing AO recent fuck up) Phone Post
2/5/13 5:09 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

if I were a pro-fighter, I wouldn't work with VADA unless they paid me, and if they paid me, that'd probably be a conflict of interest...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.