UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My Second VLOG :)

1/21/13 3:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
scaredy cat
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for when I get home from work.
1/21/13 5:42 AM
RowdyBec
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  Great vid! Made me buy two auto'd posters from the event. I loved how much care you put into signing the kids shirts, made me proud to be a fan. Phone Post

That's awesome :) Thanks for supporting Invicta & WMMA :)

I always love it when kiddies come ask me for an autograph!! Its so cute :)

1/21/13 5:42 AM
RowdyBec
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JamyS26 -  Awesome vid Bec!!! Keep us posted with more! Next fight why don't you try doing some behind scenes of you and your corners reaction to the end of the fight whatever it may be. That'd be real interesting. Your the best Phone Post

Thanks Jamy :) That was the plan but the camera went flat just before I walked out :(

1/21/13 6:41 AM
pegson123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

u need an old iphone just for taping

1/21/13 6:50 AM
nyhcloyalty
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/21/13 8:35 AM
Dougie
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A few things come to mind.

1) Weight cutting. it sucks. No matter who you are, it just sucks.

2) I enjoy the insight that Rowdy gives the fans into the life of an active fighter during the lead up, the fight, and after.

3) It's nice to have fan friendly fighters willing to allow this stuff to occur. Hats off to Rowdy and guys like Lauzon.

1/21/13 8:39 AM
Letibleu
1666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I paused everything I was doing this morning and watched the videos. Awsome, glad I did.

Any progress in the sponsor department?

1/21/13 10:48 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. Love me some RBH! Phone Post
1/21/13 11:33 AM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt! Phone Post
1/21/13 11:38 AM
RickStorm
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

TTT 4 Bad Ass Rowdy Bec Hyatt

1/21/13 12:14 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love these. Keep em coming for your next one.

TTT

1/21/13 5:34 PM
frontdesk mma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been a lurker for close to a year now, finally made an account to start posting and most importantly give support to Rowdy Bec! Love what you're doing for WMMA. Great vid...can't wait to see you shine/kick ass on the next Invicta!

*girlcrush*
1/21/13 5:41 PM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontdesk mma - I've been a lurker for close to a year now, finally made an account to start posting and most importantly give support to Rowdy Bec! Love what you're doing for WMMA. Great vid...can't wait to see you shine/kick ass on the next Invicta!

*girlcrush*

Haha Phone Post
1/21/13 5:42 PM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy

Phone Post
1/21/13 6:10 PM
frontdesk mma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGRBTT_th1s_guy -  Phone Post

but of course.....
1/21/13 6:56 PM
RowdyBec

Dougie - 

A few things come to mind.

1) Weight cutting. it sucks. No matter who you are, it just sucks.

2) I enjoy the insight that Rowdy gives the fans into the life of an active fighter during the lead up, the fight, and after.

3) It's nice to have fan friendly fighters willing to allow this stuff to occur. Hats off to Rowdy and guys like Lauzon.

Thanks for the positive feed back :) Without supports and fans of MMA... this sport wouldn't be where it is today!!

1/21/13 7:02 PM
RowdyBec

Letibleu - 

I paused everything I was doing this morning and watched the videos. Awsome, glad I did.

Any progress in the sponsor department?

Nothing on sponsors yet but I signed a contract to a U.S based management firm last night so hopefully some good news soon :)

1/21/13 7:03 PM
RowdyBec

frontdesk mma - I've been a lurker for close to a year now, finally made an account to start posting and most importantly give support to Rowdy Bec! Love what you're doing for WMMA. Great vid...can't wait to see you shine/kick ass on the next Invicta!

*girlcrush*

Awesome!! I can't wait until April... hope to entertain you all :)

1/22/13 1:16 AM
RowdyBec

TTT :) Below is a video of one of my male training partners beating up for your troubles :)

1/22/13 1:17 AM
RowdyBec

...

1/22/13 9:05 PM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy

TTT! Phone Post
1/23/13 6:44 PM
RowdyBec

What's that?? It's a bird... it's a plane... nah it's just a TTT :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.