UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bustamante, Renzo, Pedro Nobre

1/20/13 8:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dr MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/20/13 8:08 PM

Busts couldn't continue a fight in Australia due to head injury, Renzo got a DQ vs frank shamrock with shots to back of the head. The fans need to show support someone can die.llegal or legal, Nobre was hurt. There is a lot of nerves in the back f head/ neck as well as legal parts the reality is he was freaking hurt. He didn't care if he lost or one at that point feel sorry for the guy his health was stripped for hopefully only a short time last night, The two warriors one his coach I previously noted we're all heart, and explained there say proms of dizziness and concussed confusion in their fluke incidents. This happens, and if we push for the attitude he was faking etc, guys may try to avoid this, and get hurt. If your hurt you need to stop this is fighting and this is dangerous.
1/20/13 8:39 PM
alley
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WIth writing skills like that, I think you need to remove the "Dr" from your screen name.
1/20/13 9:35 PM
Ted Waltner
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The nerves in the back of my head hurt after trying to read that.. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.