UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Cameron Earle

5/29/13 11:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GracieLegacy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uniquetechnique - Hey Gumby,
Nice to see you posting here, its been a long long time. I remember meeting you at tournaments and seeing you on the subfighter forum.
Anyways, Cameron was a good person..well to me at least. I would confront him at the BJJ tournaments all the time. In fact there was a time when I watched Charles AKA Mask go up to Cameron and give him a shitload of shirts and patches..I happened to catch him leaving and said to Cameron "you lucky motherfucker" He gave me my first tapout patch and tapout shirt.
Another time I remember is when I was still at Fabio Santos school , we entered a BJJ tournament in like 99 I think. Fabio is sitting with me and noticed Cameron about to compete . Fabio says " are you fucking kidding me Cameron?, your going to enter as a blue? " Cameron looked at fabio, smiled and shrugged his shoulders , fabio says "I am going to give Ralph a call to stop sandbagging you guys" hahaha.
But, I would go up to him and David Camarillo all the time...They were my idols back then besides my team mate Margarida.

since nobody seemed to notice another legend posting on this, ttt for Margarida :)
8/6/13 4:00 PM
Col Angus
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow - a physically dangerous person with little/no/different moral compass is a very scary thing.
8/6/13 5:04 PM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at GracieLegacy, that is not Margarida.
8/6/13 5:59 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Phone Post
8/6/13 7:02 PM
uniquetechnique
503 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GracieLegacy - 
uniquetechnique - Hey Gumby,
Nice to see you posting here, its been a long long time. I remember meeting you at tournaments and seeing you on the subfighter forum.
Anyways, Cameron was a good person..well to me at least. I would confront him at the BJJ tournaments all the time. In fact there was a time when I watched Charles AKA Mask go up to Cameron and give him a shitload of shirts and patches..I happened to catch him leaving and said to Cameron "you lucky motherfucker" He gave me my first tapout patch and tapout shirt.
Another time I remember is when I was still at Fabio Santos school , we entered a BJJ tournament in like 99 I think. Fabio is sitting with me and noticed Cameron about to compete . Fabio says " are you fucking kidding me Cameron?, your going to enter as a blue? " Cameron looked at fabio, smiled and shrugged his shoulders , fabio says "I am going to give Ralph a call to stop sandbagging you guys" hahaha.
But, I would go up to him and David Camarillo all the time...They were my idols back then besides my team mate Margarida.

since nobody seemed to notice another legend posting on this, ttt for Margarida :)

lol
8/6/13 8:53 PM
PTM2020
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL

1/20/14 4:57 AM
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo)
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for my phone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.