UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor has no impressive wins...

1/21/13 9:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
johnonguitar7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He really really does not.

Busting is probably his best win ffs. Why are people still banging on about this guy?! Phone Post
1/21/13 9:19 AM
johnonguitar7

Bisping!*** Phone Post
1/21/13 9:21 AM
johnonguitar7

maq102192 - Go swallow bleach Phone Post
Yeah ok I will when you tell me which victory of Vitors impressed you Phone Post
1/21/13 9:22 AM
5pointer

Franklin, Wandy, Yvel, Hearing, Lindland... these are a few solid wins
1/21/13 9:23 AM
Elite Hunting

Does the trolling NEVER stop? Even for a few minutes?
1/21/13 9:23 AM
John Nic

You have no impressive wins Phone Post
1/21/13 9:24 AM
6ULDV8
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is either trolling, retarded, or working on taking a forum break.

Whatever.

1/21/13 9:29 AM
Joe_Drogan420

You and lazer MMa need to go do a murder/suicide with one another.
1/21/13 9:29 AM
Got MMAlk

5pointer - Franklin, Wandy, Yvel, Hearing, Lindland... these are a few solid wins
Even though he has 2 losses to couture his 1 win would be considered impressive to me. If I recall it was for a torn eyelid though. A lot of his losses came during the time his sister disappeared. You could tell he was off. Other than that he has really only lost to the best in each respective time frame. The guy has been fighting guys in the UFC for like 15 or 16 years. Phone Post
1/21/13 9:30 AM
335iguy

Your mom! Phone Post
1/21/13 9:31 AM
Got MMAlk

Got MMAlk -
5pointer - Franklin, Wandy, Yvel, Hearing, Lindland... these are a few solid wins
Even though he has 2 losses to couture his 1 win would be considered impressive to me. If I recall it was for a torn eyelid though. A lot of his losses came during the time his sister disappeared. You could tell he was off. Other than that he has really only lost to the best in each respective time frame. The guy has been fighting guys in the UFC for like 15 or 16 years. Phone Post
This wasn't really directed at you besides the fact that I wanted to add randy to you list, the. I just went on a small rant towards the main topic of the thread lol Phone Post
1/21/13 9:33 AM
johnonguitar7

Got MMAlk -
Yeah but there's another thread on here just now praising the guy for only losing to hall of fame calibre fighters.... Even though he hasn't beaten any.

He doesn't belong up there with those guys. He's NEVER been good enough yet everyone seems to just go along with the idea that he is one of the good old boys.

He's not. He's a middle tier fighter. Phone Post
1/21/13 9:35 AM
CMX
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Hearing win was a gift, but Vitor has the ability to beat anybody Phone Post
1/21/13 9:38 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

The fact that the OP laughed off the lindland win exposes his inner n00b/troll.

Like it or not Matt was a top5 MW at the time. That was a legit win no doubt. Phone Post
1/21/13 9:38 AM
johnonguitar7

CMX - The Hearing win was a gift, but Vitor has the ability to beat anybody Phone Post
But he consistently loses at the top level. He often looks spectacular against B level opponents but he looks as spectacularly bad as he did good against A level.

Does he REALLY have the ability? At the top level? All the evidence says no. Phone Post
1/21/13 9:40 AM
Got MMAlk

johnonguitar7 -
Got MMAlk -
Yeah but there's another thread on here just now praising the guy for only losing to hall of fame calibre fighters.... Even though he hasn't beaten any.

He doesn't belong up there with those guys. He's NEVER been good enough yet everyone seems to just go along with the idea that he is one of the good old boys.

He's not. He's a middle tier fighter. Phone Post
He's top tier in my book, but I've been a fan since I watched him fly across the ring and crush wandy. He's always going to be a great fighter in my opinion. Who is top tier at 185 or even 205 to you? Phone Post
1/21/13 9:43 AM
johnonguitar7

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - The fact that the OP laughed off the lindland win exposes his inner n00b/troll.

Like it or not Matt was a top5 MW at the time. That was a legit win no doubt. Phone Post
Hahaha here we go.

Lindland was a top 5 rated MW when Vitor fought him? See if anyone had him in their top 5 it could only have been down to that magical thing that happens when a fighter outside the UFC gets ranked way higher than he should just because hes not in the UFC. You know what I'm talking about.

Who had he even fought at MW close to the Vitor fight? I don't think he had fought at MW in years. Is Carlos Newton or something his last MW victory before then? I can even be bothered Wiki'ng this shit.

Yeah I'm the noob. Lmao. Phone Post
1/21/13 9:46 AM
inf0
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just end it already you fucking waffle-dick

1/21/13 9:47 AM
Altofsky
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/21/13 9:48 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

johnonguitar7 -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - The fact that the OP laughed off the lindland win exposes his inner n00b/troll.

Hahaha here we go.

Lindland was a top 5 rated MW when Vitor fought him? See if anyone had him in their top 5 it could only have been down to that magical thing that happens when a fighter outside the UFC gets ranked way higher than he should just because hes not in the UFC. You know what I'm talking about.

Who had he even fought at MW close to the Vitor fight? I don't think he had fought at MW in years. Is Carlos Newton or something his last MW victory before then? I can even be bothered Wiki'ng this shit.

You had to wiki it.

Yes you are a n00b.

When a known MW fighter is out there fighting guys WAY bigger, he can be ranked higher in his normal division because of that.

He was a top5 MW according to almost every single respected ranking site. You can call it magic if you want. Phone Post
1/21/13 9:48 AM
mose
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belfort is, like many Brazilian fighters, A+ athletically and F mental/preparation.

Belfort is the ultimate tease. Crushes lower-tier fighters like an all-time great. Gives it up against anyone B+ or above.

And the arguments for his 'good wins' over Lindland, Franklin, etc. Lindland was 39-years-old and on his way down. He got starched, but it is not an all-time win that a fighter hangs his hat on. Lindland was a good fighter, but not great. Same with Franklin, who we can all agree is not 2006 Franklin anymore. Even that Franklin wasn't a transcendent fighter, and his championship highlights the divisional weakness at the time more than his own abilities.

Vitor does not have a prime win over an all-time great that does not involve slicing of eyelids.

1/21/13 9:50 AM
johnonguitar7

inf0 -

just end it already you fucking waffle-dick

STILL WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT HIS IMPRESSIVE VICTORIES Phone Post
1/21/13 9:50 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

He had won 10 of his last 12 fights only losing a split to rampage and Fedor. Phone Post
1/21/13 9:51 AM
johnonguitar7

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
johnonguitar7 -

Hahaha here we go.

You had to wiki it.

Yes you are a n00b.

When a known MW fighter is out there fighting guys WAY bigger, he can be ranked higher in his normal division because of that.

He was a top5 MW according to almost every single respected ranking site. You can call it magic if you want. Phone Post
LMFAO..... So getting beat off of guys like Fedor and Rampage effects his MW ranking?

God, I need to stop talking to retards like you and just watch the fights Phone Post
1/21/13 9:55 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

johnonguitar7 -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
johnonguitar7 -

Hahaha here we go.

You had to wiki it.

Yes you are a n00b.

LMFAO..... So getting beat off of guys like Fedor and Rampage effects his MW ranking?

God, I need to stop talking to retards like you and just watch the fights Phone Post
You need to learn how to read. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.