UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor wants JJ: Bisping still no1 contender at 185

1/21/13 11:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping NEEDS to retire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor earned the number one contender spot with a win over the Count, but what next? What did he do? He didn't call out Silva, he doesn't want Silva, he wants JJ or Chael. Clearly, Vitor is destined for 205. Where does that leave the MW division?

Now, obviously Bisping lost the contender fight. That makes him no2 contender. If Vitor wants fights at 205, he is effectively vacating his no1 contender spot, thereby allowing Bisping to move up a place. Bisping should be given the title fight.

Dana, let Vitor fight Chael or JJ, let Bisping fight Silva - everyone is happy that way.
1/21/13 11:13 AM
Big Pookie
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So.... you want Belfort to fight for the LHW title with no wins at 205 since returning to the UFC, and you want Bisping to fight Silva for the 185 title after coming off a loss at 185?

Well, at least your idea would keep things consistent.
1/21/13 11:14 AM
JOESONDO
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with your handle more than i agree with your post.
1/21/13 11:18 AM
slugshot331
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck it. Let Anderson destroy Bisping. We could always use another gif of Bisping getting wrecked. Phone Post
1/21/13 11:24 AM
Doc T
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see Michel vs Anderson Phone Post
1/21/13 11:25 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billytk - WOW just when I thought the UK nuthuggers couldn't get any dumber. I was sure this was going to be a joke of some sort until I saw who the OP was I don't even know what to say this is such a stupid statement. Not to mention after seeing him get KTFO again I would think his nuthuggers would be trying to keep him AWAY from Anderson so he doesn't end up dead or a quadriplegic.

Actually, I think coming off a loss would help Bisping, it would be fresh in his mind and he wouldn't get over-confident like he did with Vitor.
1/21/13 12:52 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, lol
1/21/13 12:54 PM
HandyDarsh
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
Wow, lol
. Phone Post
1/21/13 12:54 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Fought his way right into a title shot.
Like your thinking OP.
1/21/13 12:56 PM
UGSlapshot

Big Pookie - So.... you want Belfort to fight for the LHW title with no wins at 205 since returning to the UFC, and you want Bisping to fight Silva for the 185 title after coming off a loss at 185?

Well, at least your idea would keep things consistent.
Consistent lack of logic? Phone Post
1/21/13 1:20 PM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

Don't know whats hard to understand, if Vitor wants to go to 205 let him go to 205.

MW Contenders (as it stands):
1 - Belfort
2 - Bisping
3 - Weidman

Now, remove Belfort

MW Contenders (Belfort to 205):
1 - Bisping
2 - Weidman

Nothing here is illogical.
1/21/13 1:23 PM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping drops to the bottom of the ladder son.

1/21/13 1:48 PM
Farewell Brock
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poindexter -

Bisping drops to the bottom of the ladder son.

I don't know about to the bottom of the ladder, but definitely down a ring or two Phone Post
1/21/13 5:39 PM
Jaybrone
523 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had an entire thread I was about to start but apparently I don't need to you answered my question already. But apparently you are dellusional enough to expect that he should sill be #1 contender after getting TKO'd and stopped early while doing virtually nothing to his opponent?

This is the the question I was about to ask in a new thread.

How long or how many wins before we start hearing Bisping deserves a title shot again? Innevitably he will win a fight or two and we will hear the same tired arguments for and against him. Pretty sure the arguments will go just like this:

Pro: He has been in the MW division for ever his record is good he has so many UFC wins he deserves a shot. If not Bisping who else is there?

Con: He never beats top contenders and loses in every fight he has when he is promised a title shot with a win. Why should he get a shot?

Also who do you see him facing next? I personally think Bisping is a good fighter who just has never gotten over the hump. He has skills and is well rounded. He just seems to have an issue in big fights with putting it all together.

1/21/13 5:49 PM
Jaybrone
523 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping NEEDS to retire - Don't know whats hard to understand, if Vitor wants to go to 205 let him go to 205.

1 - Belfort
2 - Bisping
3 - Weidman

Now, remove Belfort

1 - Bisping
2 - Weidman

First off having a guy who just lost ahead of Weidman who is coming off 2 top ten wins and is undefeated is completely illogical. Say what you want but Maia was top 10 at the time. And Munoz was looking at a title shot potentially with a win.

Bisping should fall in line behind Weidman and probably a few others. Inluding Okami, Rockhold, Jacare, and Lombard.

1/21/13 5:53 PM
le

Bisping NEEDS to retire - Don't know whats hard to understand, if Vitor wants to go to 205 let him go to 205.

1 - Belfort
2 - Bisping
3 - Weidman

Now, remove Belfort

1 - Bisping
2 - Weidman

Yeah nothing there is illogical except for having a guy who just lost still ranked number 2. Phone Post
1/21/13 5:56 PM
Jaybrone

I figured it would take at least a win or two before we saw the blind nut huggery that NoGi, explodingboy, or whichever member of the UKTT this is go full retard.

1/21/13 6:02 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone - 

I figured it would take at least a win or two before we saw the blind nut huggery that NoGi, explodingboy, or whichever member of the UKTT this is go full retard.

They all went full retard a long time ago. Where the hell have you been? I dont know whats beyond full retard, some say it was previously uncharted territory. Either way I want no part of it.
1/21/13 6:06 PM
Jaybrone

^ Lol Kings sad but true.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.