UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tito says Cyborg can 100% hang w/ Ronda on mat

1/25/13 1:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Black Belt Wrestling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Double A !! Where's Ole & Gene .. and CW ??
1/25/13 1:50 PM
FreakDaddy
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

arnanderson - Damn, Rousey has to be pissed and scared now. Cyborg called her bluff and said fuck it, I'll make 135.

Rhonda ain't sacred of shit......What do you base this on? If Rhond refused to fight her at 135 I would agree with u......But, she will fight her and I think she will own her arm......The champ should not have to go out of her weight class to fight someone who was just suspended for drug use to make doubting fans like you happy.......
1/25/13 1:57 PM
gravedigger
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see the refs stopping it due to strikes Cyborg wins.
I see a flurry then a takedown by Rhonda then somehow she either cant finish Cyborg or Cyborg somehow gets free and gets up then finishes her off. Fight wont get out of the first.
1/25/13 1:58 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"She's won many Brazilian Jiujitsu tournaments in Brazil, in JiuJitsu!"

I fucking love Tito lol
1/25/13 2:50 PM
graciesrule
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know about on the mat, but go backand watch the Gina-Cyborg match, Cyborg actually pulls Gina down on top of her. Horrible takedowns for Cyborg. Ronda & Sara Mcmann with throw Cyborg around like a rag doll, I dont care how strong she is.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.