UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> FLUORIDE

1/21/13 2:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gracie
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope you guys have tried your best to cut fluoride out of your life. It crystalizes your pineal gland and makes you docile. Tom's Toothpaste is non-fluoride but has other stuff that is bad for your gums and other unhealthy benefits. I started using ORA MD which is an all-natural oil that is not bad for your gums, rids your mouth of bacteria, and freshens your breath. Natural fluoride is ok but man-made fluoride is poison. Drink only bottled spring water when possible.
1/21/13 3:04 PM
Redneck
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Nazis loved flouride. They used it in the water of the prison camps, it kept people passive and docile.

It is criminal of the government to put it into public water supplies, its a by-product of aluminium, which among other things, has been linked to alzheimer's disease, and they want everyone to drink it?

1/21/13 3:18 PM
gracie
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Supposedly it lowers our IQ by 20 points!!!
1/22/13 3:11 AM
gracie

Edited: 02/16/13 4:22 AM

a

1/23/13 8:21 PM
gracie

TTT

1/29/13 4:25 PM
gracie

ttt

1/29/13 7:35 PM
stinkpalmer
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does using a filter at the sink get rid of the fluoride? Like a Britta?
1/29/13 7:58 PM
gracie

stinkpalmer - Does using a filter at the sink get rid of the fluoride? Like a Britta?

I looked into this long ago. Unfortunately, they do not remove fluoride and a lot of other toxins.

You want a bottled spring water with a pH of 7.0 or higher and a Total Dissolved Solids of 300 or lower. If it says "drinking water" then that means they took faucet water and filtered it..no good!! If it is not on the bottle..then check their website. I like to drink Fiji water but it is somewhat expensive. Arrowhead water has two kinds of water? Spring water and Drinking water. Stay away from the drinking water. Stay away from water like "Vitamin Water", Aquafina, Dasani, and Nestle as well. Stay away from water that is artificially high pH. You want water that has built up the pH over a long period of time naturally.

1/29/13 8:02 PM
gracie

Oh yeah, a plumber friend of mine told me they add a lot of crap to the water because by the time it gets to your tap..the water has travelled through nasty ass pipes. They actually add the stuff by going down manholes in the streets. You want water that was contained straight from the spring so it did not have to go through any nasty pipes

1/29/13 8:14 PM
othree
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smart Water is the easiest to find brand that does not contain chlorine or flouride.

1/29/13 8:35 PM
gracie

Smartwater says there is no fluoride but don't drink it.

SPRING WATER ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do not want anything with "vitamins" in it. The only vitamins you want are raw, whole food multi vitamins. The other vitamins your body can barely absorb. It is a scam to sell you more vitamins that you will just piss out.

Smartwater goes through a process where it removes bad stuff and good stuff AND IT IS RAIN WATER!!! THAT WATER IS POLLUTED!!! YOU WANT WATER THAT HAS BEEN UNDERGROUND BEFORE POLLUTION WAS INTRODUCED INTO THE ATMOSPHERE. FIJI WATER HAS BEEN UNTOUCHED FOR OVER 100 YEARS AND HAS MINERALS FROM RUNNING UNDERGROUND OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.

Water has memory and it is a long story I will get into later. Water is much more complicated then we think.

Please just trust me for now when I say spring water only!!

1/29/13 8:39 PM
gracie

And if you are putting that big glob of CREST on your toothbrush every day..you are filled with fluoride.

1/31/13 4:57 AM
gracie

more
2/16/13 4:16 AM
gracie

Edited: 02/28/13 6:43 AM

There are 5 different waters that they make: Mountain Spring, Drinking Water with Fluoride, Drinking Water, Distilled Water, and Sparkling Water. They are adamant in saying their Spring Water has ONLY natural fluoride.. meaning they add nothing to the Spring Water. That kind of fluoride is the 4th most common element in the Earths crust. You cannot avoid it. Here is the link to the process they use. Make sure you only look at the Spring Water process. They only use filters and UV light. I have sent them many emails with questions and I MADE SURE THEY ADDED NO FLUORIDE!!

http://www.nestle-watersna.com/asset-library/Documents/AR_ENG.pdf

But I like how you are suspicious of Nestle. You are right, Nestle is NWO and they do not want us to avoid the bad fluoride. Only thing is they bought the company after it was already established. After Nestle bought them is when they added the special fluoride drinking waters.

That said, if you can afford it...drink Fiji water all day long. But if you are using regular toothpaste..and going to drink Starbucks drinks made with tap water, and eating regular bread made with tap water, etc etc...you are still filled with fluoride.

I brew my own organic tea with Fiji water, my home made almond milk with Fiji, my green drink with Fiji, and so on.

www.andysforum.com

2/16/13 4:21 AM
gracie

If you guys think I am a good poster, please vote me up as I did a suicide mission on the OG and got lowered big time lol. 

It was worth it!!

www.andysforum.com

2/16/13 10:49 AM
superiordanes
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will do when able
2/25/13 11:12 AM
WillyMaunawili
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
2/26/13 6:01 AM
gracie

2/26/13 12:46 PM
stinkpalmer
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^WTF?
3/12/13 2:38 AM
The Hyena
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone tell me a (relatively) easy way to cut Fluoride out of my diet ....
3/12/13 5:09 AM
gracie

Edited: 06/11/13 4:07 AM
ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner
The Hyena - someone tell me a (relatively) easy way to cut Fluoride out of my diet ....

Hi bro, it's kinda hard to cut fluoride completely out of our diets since it is everywhere. If you cut out fluoride toothpaste and fluoride rinses..it's a good start. Tom's Natural tooth paste is fluoride free but not so good for fresh breath. I use ORAMD extra strength oil. It is all-natural and cleans your mouth completely and is an oil and not a paste. I also recommend drinking FIJI water. If you cannot afford it..try to drink spring water only with a pH over 7.0 and a Total Dissolved Solids less than 400. I like fIJI because it comes from an old source and a very deep source. The deeper and older the water is the less pollution there is in it. 

Natural fluoride is the 4th most common substance in the earths crust. It is the man made stuff that is very poisoness for you. When you go to your dentist..insist on a non-fluoride tooth polish. Tell them no fluoride at all please.

Sodas, Starbucks, OJ, and all those other drinks have tap water (even if it is filtered) with fluoride. Bread is made with tap water as well. But if you do the things I said above..after a while your pineal gland gets "cleared up" and you notice things you never noticed before and make better decisions. I also believe you become less docile and more "awake".

Good luck with your diet bro. Hope this helps. Go to this link below for hard core..non-mainstream, non-toxic  "supplements" that will improve your fight game. Not a lot of people know about this. Jake Shields has a room mate named Dan Marks (Cesar Gracie Black Belt) who listens to the things I recommend to him and is definitely on board with it.

RECOMMENDED LIST OF ALTERNATIVE HEALTH PRODUCTS

3/12/13 5:10 AM
gracie

ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner

Oh yeah..Shilajit helps to detox fluoride as well.

3/12/13 5:57 PM
The Hyena
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gracie - 
The Hyena - someone tell me a (relatively) easy way to cut Fluoride out of my diet ....

Hi bro, it's kinda hard to cut fluoride completely out of our diets since it is everywhere. If you cut out fluoride toothpaste and fluoride rinses..it's a good start. Tom's Natural tooth paste is fluoride free but not so good for fresh breath. I use ORAMD extra strength oil. It is all-natural and cleans your mouth completely and is an oil and not a paste. I also recommend drinking FIJI water. If you cannot afford it..try to drink spring water only with a pH over 7.0 and a Total Dissolved Solids less than 400. I like fIJI because it comes from an old source and a very deep source. The deeper and older the water is the less pollution there is in it. 

Natural fluoride is the 4th most common substance in the earths crust. It is the man made stuff that is very poisoness for you. When you go to your dentist..insist on a non-fluoride tooth polish. Tell them no fluoride at all please.

Sodas, Starbucks, OJ, and all those other drinks have tap water (even if it is filtered) with fluoride. Bread is made with tap water as well. But if you do the things I said above..after a while your pineal gland gets "cleared up" and you notice things you never noticed before and make better decisions. I also believe you become less docile and more "awake".

Good luck with your diet bro. Hope this helps. Go to this link below for hard core..non-mainstream, non-toxic  "supplements" that will improve your fight game. Not a lot of people know about this. Jake Shields has a room mate named Dan Marks (Cesar Gracie Black Belt) who listens to the things I recommend to him and is definitely on board with it.

http://andygreek1.forumchitchat.com/

1. how do you know that fiji is not just bullshit and some tap water thats filtered ?

2. how so you know what the PH and dissolved solids are ?are you a chemist ?

3. can you drink milk ?
4. can you make other drinks with the spring water ? or fiji (like coffee i needs some caffeine)
is the only thing that you drink fiji ? damn that can get expensive !

the reason i ask is that ive had depression for a long time and have read a little about the Fluoride problem and want to know if this will help,
and if you can actually feel when you become "cleared up" and more "awake"

i want that !!

ps. thanks for the reply's brotha
3/12/13 6:18 PM
The Hyena

im gonna try the Shilajit and drinking fiji water only for a couple months see if i feel anything ,

and change toothpaste of course

do you think that would be beneficial ?
3/12/13 6:20 PM
The Hyena

ohhh i forgot to add what about alcohol ? irish whiskey ?

meeehh what can i do ?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.