UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> FLUORIDE

3/12/13 6:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/12/13 6:39 PM
ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner
The Hyena - 
gracie - 
The Hyena - someone tell me a (relatively) easy way to cut Fluoride out of my diet ....

Hi bro, it's kinda hard to cut fluoride completely out of our diets since it is everywhere. If you cut out fluoride toothpaste and fluoride rinses..it's a good start. Tom's Natural tooth paste is fluoride free but not so good for fresh breath. I use ORAMD extra strength oil. It is all-natural and cleans your mouth completely and is an oil and not a paste. I also recommend drinking FIJI water. If you cannot afford it..try to drink spring water only with a pH over 7.0 and a Total Dissolved Solids less than 400. I like fIJI because it comes from an old source and a very deep source. The deeper and older the water is the less pollution there is in it. 

Natural fluoride is the 4th most common substance in the earths crust. It is the man made stuff that is very poisoness for you. When you go to your dentist..insist on a non-fluoride tooth polish. Tell them no fluoride at all please.

Sodas, Starbucks, OJ, and all those other drinks have tap water (even if it is filtered) with fluoride. Bread is made with tap water as well. But if you do the things I said above..after a while your pineal gland gets "cleared up" and you notice things you never noticed before and make better decisions. I also believe you become less docile and more "awake".

Good luck with your diet bro. Hope this helps. Go to this link below for hard core..non-mainstream, non-toxic  "supplements" that will improve your fight game. Not a lot of people know about this. Jake Shields has a room mate named Dan Marks (Cesar Gracie Black Belt) who listens to the things I recommend to him and is definitely on board with it.

http://andygreek1.forumchitchat.com/

1. how do you know that fiji is not just bullshit and some tap water thats filtered ?

2. how so you know what the PH and dissolved solids are ?are you a chemist ?

3. can you drink milk ?
4. can you make other drinks with the spring water ? or fiji (like coffee i needs some caffeine)
is the only thing that you drink fiji ? damn that can get expensive !

the reason i ask is that ive had depression for a long time and have read a little about the Fluoride problem and want to know if this will help,
and if you can actually feel when you become "cleared up" and more "awake"

i want that !!

ps. thanks for the reply's brotha

Hey bro, how you doing?

I know a bunch of really smart guys with very high IQ's that are experts at water like this (one of them is in the water business). They are the ones who also introduced me to many all-natural treatments such as Ayurveda.

They know that Fiji is one of the best waters and it costs a lot so you get what you pay for. In Greece, they have award winning bottled spring water and Greek law says you can only charge so much so good water is pretty cheap there..which is cool!!!

Fiji water has the Typical Analysis sticker on the back of the bottle saying the pH and TDS as well as other info. Good waters usually have it on the bottle or at least on their website. Anyone can buy the equipment to verify a waters pH and TDS.

Milk has water added to it (fluoride). I recommend cutting out dairy as much as possible. If you are going to drink milk..drink the full fat one. I used to drink the non-fat milk (now I make my own almond milk with Fiji) but now I found out that the process they use for the non-fat and low-fat milks are bad for you. If you can get raw milk..I heard that shit is the bomb!!!!

Yes, use your Fiji for organic coffee, organic tea, etc. It does get expensive. If you cannot afford Fiji, get half Fiji and half Arrowhead water (Arrowhead spring water ONLY..not the drinking water). You can mix them together but all Fiji is better.

For your depression (I was depressed too) go to that link I sent you and look at #3 Garden of Life Vitamin Code, #13 Indium Ease, #21 NASCENT IODINE, #22 TURMERIC. I say try your best to get everything on the list but it is expensive. I think that  #11 Health Force Vitamineral Green is important if you do not get enough greens in your diet especially.

Check this link out too

http://andygreek1.forumchitchat.com/post/Can-Diet-Improve-Psychic-Ability-and-Pineal-Gland-Function-6203895

3/12/13 6:37 PM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner

Try to cut the alcohol out as much as possible. Believe it or not you are better off smoking organic cannabis grown in dirt than drinking alcohol.

3/14/13 2:43 AM
The Hyena
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im gonna try the Shilajit and drinking fiji water only for a couple months see if i feel anything , do you think that would be beneficial ?
3/14/13 2:21 PM
othree
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Hyena - im gonna try the Shilajit and drinking fiji water only for a couple months see if i feel anything , do you think that would be beneficial ?

I think it would be beneficial, if like gracie said, you also cut out all other sources of man-made fluoride consumption (things made from tap water at restaurants, toothpastes/mouth wash, etc)

3/19/13 9:22 PM
BackAndLeft
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread, Gracie.
3/20/13 1:08 AM
The Hyena
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree - 
The Hyena - im gonna try the Shilajit and drinking fiji water only for a couple months see if i feel anything , do you think that would be beneficial ?

I think it would be beneficial, if like gracie said, you also cut out all other sources of man-made fluoride consumption (things made from tap water at restaurants, toothpastes/mouth wash, etc)

how the fuck would you do that ... damn seems impossible
3/28/13 8:25 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about boiling and filtering ur own water? Is this possible? Is there a way to eliminate fluoride on ur own? Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 11:05 PM
QAM256
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub a dub dub Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 7:20 AM
gracie

Edited: 03/31/13 7:20 AM
ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner
UGCTT_SidRival - What about boiling and filtering ur own water? Is this possible? Is there a way to eliminate fluoride on ur own? Phone Post 3.0

UNFORTUNATELY, YOU CANNOT BOIL FLUORIDE OUT OF WATER.

MY FRIEND HAS BEEN TELLING ME ABOUT GLACIAL WATER. HE BASICALLY HAS BEEN MAKING IT HIMSELF. HE TAKES ARROWHEAD DISTILLED WATER AND ADDS MONTMORILLONITE CLAY.

THE WATER LOOKS WHITE (I THINK IT IS CALLED GLACIAL MILK) AND IS VERY SOFT AND HYDRATING.

I AM GOING TO START MAKING IT MYSELF!!! THERE IS NO FLUORIDE AND VERY LOW TDS

4/11/13 2:14 AM
gracie

Edited: 04/11/13 4:23 AM
ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner

During the middle of February, some guy came out of nowhere to scold me on how I said that that Arrowhead water has no man-made fluoride and that the package said "with fluoride" which was realy natural fluoride..not man-made. He said that he respected what i wrote and looked up to me or some bullshit like that and that I let him down.

Well, now his post is gone and he no longer exists. Hmmmm..really suspicious. I was already suspicious of him but how does one delete their own post? He was a shill!!! But a shill for whom?

The paragraph below is what I replied to his post. Where is his post now???

>>There are 5 different waters that they make: Mountain Spring, Drinking Water with Fluoride, Drinking Water, Distilled Water, and Sparkling Water. They are adamant in saying their Spring Water has ONLY natural fluoride.. meaning they add nothing to the Spring Water. That kind of fluoride is the 4th most common element in the Earths crust. You cannot avoid it. Here is the link to the process they use. Make sure you only look at the Spring Water process. They only use filters and UV light. I have sent them many emails with questions and I MADE SURE THEY ADDED NO FLUORIDE!!

http://www.nestle-watersna.com/asset-library/Documents/AR_ENG.pdf

But I like how you are suspicious of Nestle. You are right, Nestle is NWO and they do not want us to avoid the bad fluoride. Only thing is they bought the company after it was already established. After Nestle bought them is when they added the special fluoride drinking waters.

That said, if you can afford it...drink Fiji water all day long. But if you are using regular toothpaste..and going to drink Starbucks drinks made with tap water, and eating regular bread made with tap water, etc etc...you are still filled with fluoride.

I brew my own organic tea with Fiji water, my home made almond milk with Fiji, my green drink with Fiji, and so on.

4/13/13 9:38 PM
Stephen Eakin
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So drinking distilled water isn't good enough? Phone Post 3.0
4/14/13 10:29 PM
gracie

ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner

^It's good to drink a glass of distilled water with organic lemon juice in the morning to wash away impurities from your body. Distilled water has absolutely nothing in it. It has no memory, no minerals, nothing. But the rest of the day..you want to drink spring water with a pH of 7.0 or more.

4/14/13 10:29 PM
gracie

ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner

^It's good to drink a glass of distilled water with organic lemon juice in the morning to wash away impurities from your body. Distilled water has absolutely nothing in it. It has no memory, no minerals, nothing. But the rest of the day..you want to drink spring water with a pH of 7.0 or more.

4/21/13 8:07 AM
gracie

ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner

Good video

4/21/13 10:54 PM
blushgirl412
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4L
5/6/13 4:24 AM
WallaWalla
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting..

I'm an operator at a water plant and we use fluoride Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:36 PM
gracie

ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner
WallaWalla - Interesting..

I'm an operator at a water plant and we use fluoride Phone Post 3.0

Cool!!! My friend works at a plant as well.

I can understand them putting certain substances in the water to keep it clean since by the time it reaches your faucet, it has gone through some pretty nasty pipes.

But to add fluoride is unneccessary. Even if fluoride is good for your teeth (which I believe it is not), you should not have to drink 8 of glasses of fluoridated water a day. Toothpaste with fluoride is poisonous if you swallow it..right? It's right there on th tube. Tom's Non-fluoride tooth paste is not poisonous. Why would we want to ingest it in our water? Our juices? Our coffee? Our bread?

5/12/13 2:21 AM
WallaWalla
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh I agree with you 100% Phone Post 3.0
5/13/13 10:06 AM
Bench
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 4:16 PM
The Wizzle
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just bought a house in a city with fluoridated water :( , do you have a good filter you can recommend?
5/16/13 4:17 PM
The Wizzle
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is also chlorinated
5/19/13 12:44 PM
gracie

ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner
The Wizzle - 
I just bought a house in a city with fluoridated water :( , do you have a good filter you can recommend?

That sucks!!! No matter where you live, even if the water is not fluoridated, there will still be other chemicals in the water. A filter will not help enough. I recommend a good bottled spring water with a pH of 7.0 or higher and a TDS of 400 or under. If you buy a bottled water with a pH that is under 7.0..then the TDS better be 20 or under.

5/25/13 6:58 PM
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't watch or read anything of your post TS, but fluoride is pretty awesome:

Enamel consists primarily of a calcium-phosphate-based crystalline mineral called hydroxyapatite (HAP). [Arends et al, 1984] The HAP crystals are packed tightly together to form millions of microscopic prisms and lattices. Fluoride is incorporated into the solid crystal lattice by iso-ionic exchange to form fluorohydroxyapatite (FAP). This form of enamel is harder than the naturally occurring HAP and more resistant to decay.

When the outer surface of the enamel is exposed to fluoride (>50ppm), calcium fluoride (CaF2) can be formed.

This can be precipitated on the enamel surface and act as a source of fluoride ions, and may also act as a barrier to demineralization. The CaF2-derived fluoride ions are released in acidic conditions and either diffuse rapidly into the underlying enamel, resulting in formation of FAP and subsequent enamel hardening, or increase fluoride levels in the saliva.

The concentration of fluoride ions and pH of the saliva affect the extent and rate of benefit associated with fluoride by altering the degree of saturation of FAP. [Arends et al., 1984] Even at very low concentrations in saliva, fluoride drives the thermodynamic equilibrium for remineralization by calcium and phosphate from saliva.In addition to improving the balance between remineralization and demineralization, fluoride may also have an antimicrobial effect. [ten Cate, 1999] Fluoride inhibits a step in glycolysis, which slows down plaque metabolism. The rate of bacterial reproduction may be decreased leading to a reduction in rate of plaque growth and acid production.

In summary, fluoride can protect against caries in three distinct ways.

- It makes the tooth enamel more resistant to demineralization by converting hydroxyapatite, a constituent of tooth enamel, into less soluble fluorohydroxyapatite, which is less susceptible to acid attack by plaque bacteria.
- It promotes remineralization of tooth enamel in areas that have been demineralized, by favouring the precipitation of fluorohydroxyapatite from saliva.
- It inhibits the ability of plaque bacteria to grow and produce acid that can attack the teeth.  

5/25/13 8:32 PM
The Wizzle

^^Maybe but chewing garlic cleans my mouth and fights cavities much better while at the sametime boosting my overall immune system.... I'd rather have that in my water
5/26/13 4:40 AM
gracie

Edited: 05/26/13 4:42 AM
ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner
soremano - 

I didn't watch or read anything of your post TS, but fluoride is pretty awesome:

Enamel consists primarily of a calcium-phosphate-based crystalline mineral called hydroxyapatite (HAP). [Arends et al, 1984] The HAP crystals are packed tightly together to form millions of microscopic prisms and lattices. Fluoride is incorporated into the solid crystal lattice by iso-ionic exchange to form fluorohydroxyapatite (FAP). This form of enamel is harder than the naturally occurring HAP and more resistant to decay.

When the outer surface of the enamel is exposed to fluoride (>50ppm), calcium fluoride (CaF2) can be formed.

This can be precipitated on the enamel surface and act as a source of fluoride ions, and may also act as a barrier to demineralization. The CaF2-derived fluoride ions are released in acidic conditions and either diffuse rapidly into the underlying enamel, resulting in formation of FAP and subsequent enamel hardening, or increase fluoride levels in the saliva.

The concentration of fluoride ions and pH of the saliva affect the extent and rate of benefit associated with fluoride by altering the degree of saturation of FAP. [Arends et al., 1984] Even at very low concentrations in saliva, fluoride drives the thermodynamic equilibrium for remineralization by calcium and phosphate from saliva.In addition to improving the balance between remineralization and demineralization, fluoride may also have an antimicrobial effect. [ten Cate, 1999] Fluoride inhibits a step in glycolysis, which slows down plaque metabolism. The rate of bacterial reproduction may be decreased leading to a reduction in rate of plaque growth and acid production.

In summary, fluoride can protect against caries in three distinct ways.

- It makes the tooth enamel more resistant to demineralization by converting hydroxyapatite, a constituent of tooth enamel, into less soluble fluorohydroxyapatite, which is less susceptible to acid attack by plaque bacteria.
- It promotes remineralization of tooth enamel in areas that have been demineralized, by favouring the precipitation of fluorohydroxyapatite from saliva.
- It inhibits the ability of plaque bacteria to grow and produce acid that can attack the teeth.  

With all due respect, most if not all of the info above is misinformation. Do your homework, I mean really dig deep instead of going on some dental website or government website. Why don't you start by actually reading the post!!! You will learn how fluoride does nothing good for your teeth and is actually poisoness.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.