UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Tell me about the craziest guy you've trained with

1/28/13 7:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JuDoK@
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy named brazilian cabecao Phone Post
1/31/13 4:40 AM
BenBJJ
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My instructor. But then every BB I know in Brazil says his instructor was the craziest. I love them both and hope I can continue the crazy also.
1/31/13 4:18 PM
ColeMillerATT
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Order My Top 5

1.Ricardo Liborio

2.Marcelo Garcia

3.Jonatas "tagarela" Gurgel

4.Daniel Valverde

5.Nick Diaz

1/31/13 4:39 PM
shen
669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ColeMillerATT - 

In Order My Top 5

1.Ricardo Liborio

2.Marcelo Garcia

4.Daniel Valverde

5.Nick Diaz

I'm gonna guess you didn't actually read this thread.
1/31/13 11:33 PM
SBJJSean
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow great thread. Some real funny shit here. Yeah, I'm going to go with cole didn't read the thread.

Years ago we used to have this chubby ginger kid that would try to go north south on you and then he would get his cup on your temple and drive it in on purpose. Kid would practically be up in the air all weight off of his arms and legs trying to pressure your skull with the cup. Was fucking weird, nasty, and hurt like fuck too. Would also wear fingerless gloves sometimes in gi class, not mma gloves, like just leather fingerless gloves.
2/1/13 4:55 AM
Daniel/CGJJ
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shen - 
ColeMillerATT - 

In Order My Top 5

1.Ricardo Liborio

2.Marcelo Garcia

4.Daniel Valverde

5.Nick Diaz

I'm gonna guess you didn't actually read this thread.

Liborio is crazy at the whole jits thing, bro.
2/1/13 3:34 PM
makutapwitbjj
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

patches - long story short this holy roller rev anthony rolled with me lost his shit stood over me fist clinched looking to punch me..i kick him off and stand up, the dude is standing ready to fight...i tell him "unclinch your fists"!!...the whole class comes to a standstill...he doesnt listen...i rip my gi off and double leg him ...put him on his back against the wall and stand over him ready to kill him...he was later told to apologize to me while i was in the shower.....i wonder if god told him it was ok to be a dick

Know exactly who youre talking about.

Did he flip because you kept escaping his oil check?
2/1/13 4:07 PM
South Philly D
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

makutapwitbjj - 
patches - long story short this holy roller rev anthony rolled with me lost his shit stood over me fist clinched looking to punch me..i kick him off and stand up, the dude is standing ready to fight...i tell him "unclinch your fists"!!...the whole class comes to a standstill...he doesnt listen...i rip my gi off and double leg him ...put him on his back against the wall and stand over him ready to kill him...he was later told to apologize to me while i was in the shower.....i wonder if god told him it was ok to be a dick

Know exactly who youre talking about.

Did he flip because you kept escaping his oil check?

The fuck??? What the fuck is wrong with people? I've rolled with some strange people but Jesus these stories are crazy. I'm now hoping to encounter people like some of these on the mat just for laughs.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.