UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> A big thanks ....

1/21/13 6:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

When should we expect the book to come out ?

To be honest I'm doing so many things it's slipped a bit. I'm about have way though going to get the doc and t-shirts and website up before the JRE than put all my efforts into finding a fight.

The 'Colossal Collective'. Can't wait for this.

1/21/13 6:09 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Ahhh, but you're thinking short term. Focusing on a fight first is a 'paycheck', but I feel the book will be more lucrative long term.

Either way we will support however we can.

1/21/13 6:45 PM
Sean McCorkle
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How ironic. A guy who can't read talking about writing a book
1/21/13 6:47 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evening Mr. McCorkle. How was Fla ?

1/21/13 6:48 PM
Rear Naked Chode
351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh boy.
1/21/13 6:52 PM
Sean McCorkle
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Weather was bad but had a great time with my kids
1/21/13 6:53 PM
Motivated Penn
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OH SHI-, it's on now.
1/21/13 6:54 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

'Bad' Fla weather is always better than any  winter Indiana weather I'm sure :-)

1/21/13 6:56 PM
jmacdoug
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome
1/21/13 7:00 PM
lifeaftrprison
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

'Bad' Fla weather is always better than any  winter Indiana weather I'm sure :-)

This Phone Post
1/21/13 7:05 PM
sgotwalks
659 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Entering........this room is getting warm!

1/21/13 7:10 PM
Bromovich
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loving the Colossal Concerns Podcast JT! Phone Post
1/21/13 7:25 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Weather was bad but had a great time with my kids

So you're the one that brought down this cold ass weather. 70.....Brrrrrr....

1/21/13 8:06 PM
Mega Colossus
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - How ironic. A guy who can't read talking about writing a book

That took you long enoght, welcome back 6/10
1/21/13 8:23 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for the JRE with James. Should get Sean on as well, would be awesome!! Phone Post
1/21/13 9:59 PM
thomase
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for James T...do I get a free t-shirt seeing as I adopted you way back in 2006 James?! I feel like this plus the protein lids fiasco at least warrants a freebie...the only condition is that I need a KSBO logo embroidered on the right sleeve and a Mat 2 on the left. Sending a smoke machine is optional of course but i feel it would be appropriate ;)

Big 'English' Tom Phone Post
1/22/13 12:30 AM
Death
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jmacdoug - awesome
. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:50 AM
Master Tang

tell us some more gypsy stories
1/22/13 2:18 AM
sgotwalks
659 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We know McCorkle is a outstanding self promoter, and we've recently discovered that Mega Colossus has a great sense of humour, and is a great communicator, James said he is looking for a fight.............this makes total sense. They've both got some name value to sell tickets and add appeal to any event, then you factor in the hype show they can provide through the web alone and this could get good.

Of course, they may be miles ahead of us. This thread might be a work to go live with this brewing rivalry. Anyways, I would love to see it and I don't have a favorite, so I will probably just cheer for the winner. Make it go down fellas!

1/22/13 4:43 AM
Mega Colossus
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you were in front of me I'd strike you for such a comment (I'm kidding but I'm also serious)
1/22/13 4:50 AM
yellow wrkahlc

James, can you explain to me how you keep your nipples hard 24/7?

What goes through your head? Are you constantly cold? Is the thought of fornication literally roaming your brain every waking moment?

Respond.

1/22/13 4:50 AM
Mega Colossus

thomase -  ttt for James T...do I get a free t-shirt seeing as I adopted you way back in 2006 James?! I feel like this plus the protein lids fiasco at least warrants a freebie...the only condition is that I need a KSBO logo embroidered on the right sleeve and a Mat 2 on the left. Sending a smoke machine is optional of course but i feel it would be appropriate ;)

Big 'English' Tom Phone Post

Not only a free t shirt pal you get a visit, can't wait to catch up, make sure the protein lids are tightly on and all in order you know how I hate that.
1/22/13 4:52 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All power to you James, look forward to your appearance on the JRE. Phone Post
1/22/13 5:06 AM
Mega Colossus

sgotwalks - 

We know McCorkle is a outstanding self promoter, and we've recently discovered that Mega Colossus has a great sense of humour, and is a great communicator, James said he is looking for a fight.............this makes total sense. They've both got some name value to sell tickets and add appeal to any event, then you factor in the hype show they can provide through the web alone and this could get good.

Of course, they may be miles ahead of us. This thread might be a work to go live with this brewing rivalry. Anyways, I would love to see it and I don't have a favorite, so I will probably just cheer for the winner. Make it go down fellas!

That's the spirt theres no winners or loser here we just have two guy testing their body and mind in a contest of brutally. Were their'll only be one colossal winner. But after standing over McCardio, defeated life less heap of flesh, afterwards though your always welcome here you, know that.
1/22/13 2:20 PM
sgotwalks

Mega Colossus - 
sgotwalks - 

That's the spirt theres no winners or loser here we just have two guy testing their body and mind in a contest of brutally. Were their'll only be one colossal winner. But after standing over McCardio, defeated life less heap of flesh, afterwards though your always welcome here you, know that.

Well alrighty then.............my money is leaning your way.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.