UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> A big thanks ....

1/22/13 4:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mega Colossus
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 

James, can you explain to me how you keep your nipples hard 24/7?

What goes through your head? Are you constantly cold? Is the thought of fornication literally roaming your brain every waking moment?

Respond.

Yes you couldn't understand the filth and depravity that goes though this mind, hence the nipples
1/22/13 6:17 PM
thomase
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus -
thomase -  ttt for James T...do I get a free t-shirt seeing as I adopted you way back in 2006 James?! I feel like this plus the protein lids fiasco at least warrants a freebie...the only condition is that I need a KSBO logo embroidered on the right sleeve and a Mat 2 on the left. Sending a smoke machine is optional of course but i feel it would be appropriate ;)

Big 'English' Tom Phone Post

Not only a free t shirt pal you get a visit, can't wait to catch up, make sure the protein lids are tightly on and all in order you know how I hate that.
Sounds good mate, just make sure you don't go for a run around the block again after 9pm...I might not be able to find you this time around! Lol

Deffo due for a catch up my adopted son (yes even tho ur older then me, sorry to rub it in)

Big 'English' Tom Phone Post
1/22/13 6:21 PM
LShaman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be a great watch!

I feel bad for the fruitcake Redban, he hasn't said three words in these past few shows with all these Alpha's coming on the JRE lately.

Which I likeeeee lol
1/22/13 7:26 PM
yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

James, can you explain to me how you keep your nipples hard 24/7?

What goes through your head? Are you constantly cold? Is the thought of fornication literally roaming your brain every waking moment?

Respond.

Yes you couldn't understand the filth and depravity that goes though this mind, hence the nipples

I'm gonna take a guess and assume it's something like this:

Confirm.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.