UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> rape victim staying with team lloyd

1/22/13 9:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Black Belt Wrestling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking back .. maybe The Karate Kid movie was accurate? There really are bad dojos.
1/22/13 10:12 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spartancs -
murofgu - "I just talked to Lloyd and he has not lost a single student at his academy"

riiiiiiiiiiight!

So the two rapists are still on the team?

They have stood by and over the victim from day one.

Heeeeeyyyyyyooooo!

TLI in the house. Phone Post
1/22/13 10:31 AM
ShawnTheBadger
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no-gi_JAMES420 - The way TLI members were talking to Keenan's sister was beyond disrespectful... Gives you some insight to their mentality though.

My sister and I are not even particularly close, but if ANYONE talked to my sister or father in that manner, I would be hunting them down for a real serious discussion about respecting my family. If that conversation went south and things escalated, so be it.
1/22/13 10:40 AM
TLM378
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Indivia - 
Weinstein - Stockholm syndrome.
I believe in this case its true. Llyod and his team shouldnt have been allowed into the hospital imo. Im sure he can be very persuasive to a girl who was just abused and bullied. Shes probably afraid to say no. Phone Post

Why would Lloyd be sued?
1/22/13 11:05 AM
RLL
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone link to a news report about this case? She was raped by two training partners i a car outside this school? Phone Post
1/22/13 11:50 AM
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork

Edited: 01/22/13 11:49 AM
If someone I trained with, was acquainted with, or friends with showed me a video of them raping an unconscious woman....I would loss my fucking mind on them and give them a ride to the hospital myself after they accidentally "tripped"....WTF is wrong with people!?....Men are supposed to PROTECT women!....
1/22/13 12:27 PM
Rival School

RLL - Can someone link to a news report about this case? She was raped by two training partners i a car outside this school? Phone Post
Lazy or half retarded? Phone Post
1/22/13 1:07 PM
KC007

ShawnTheBadger -
no-gi_JAMES420 - The way TLI members were talking to Keenan's sister was beyond disrespectful... Gives you some insight to their mentality though.

My sister and I are not even particularly close, but if ANYONE talked to my sister or father in that manner, I would be hunting them down for a real serious discussion about respecting my family. If that conversation went south and things escalated, so be it.
You'd travel across the country just to tell someone, from the Internet, to have a little more respect for your family ?

I don't think so. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:12 PM
12SixElbow
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

our team will continue to dominate in competition

Why do these guys feel the need to throw comments like this in every conversation? We're talking about a rape victim, and he has to mention that the team will continue to dominate in competition....

1/22/13 1:13 PM
Machine250
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KC007 - 
ShawnTheBadger -

You'd travel across the country just to tell someone, from the Internet, to have a little more respect for your family ?

I don't think so. Phone Post

Not just a badger, a frakin honey badger! Respect!
1/22/13 1:19 PM
Machine250
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - 
12SixElbow -

our team will continue to dominate in competition

Why do these guys feel the need to throw comments like this in every conversation? We're talking about a rape victim, and he has to mention that the team will continue to dominate in competition....

They'll continue to dominate until a vigilante rapist starts taking them out one by one. Not saying it'll be me, but it might be me. Phone Post

You are a rapist? *blows whistle and points
1/22/13 1:26 PM
shaqitup
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@nogi james

This shit won't let me quote again.

Even if Karma did exist, this would be a terrible case of it. You're saying lloyd is getting Karma for using a loophole 20 years ago?

He's a multimillionaire driving fancy sports cars, and won't spend a single second in jail. His business might slow down a bit, but he'll still be a rich fuck. Karma at its finest.

1/22/13 2:17 PM
TexDeuce
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't been keeping up. What have Lloyd Irvin members said about everything? Phone Post
1/22/13 2:26 PM
MmanBearPig
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Lloyd is teaching her a special technique to make the guys go half mast next time
1/22/13 3:19 PM
RLL
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School -
RLL - Can someone link to a news report about this case? She was raped by two training partners i a car outside this school? Phone Post
Lazy or half retarded? Phone Post
Mostly lazy. I read the stuff about Irvin and the old rape case but didnt know about the student. I dont follow MMA news that closely. Phone Post
1/22/13 4:05 PM
RLL

I read up on it and the play by play of the assault was horrible. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:05 PM
soremano

Master Lloyd has now confirmed it again in his letter

1/22/13 10:12 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

@nogi james

This shit won't let me quote again.

Even if Karma did exist, this would be a terrible case of it. You're saying lloyd is getting Karma for using a loophole 20 years ago?

He's a multimillionaire driving fancy sports cars, and won't spend a single second in jail. His business might slow down a bit, but he'll still be a rich fuck. Karma at its finest.

Guess we'll just see how his business goes now that all this information is out there. Maybe you're right, and he'll just continue making money via marketing like lloydirvinrape.com, etc... Whatever the case, based on that "open letter" he posted, he certainly has ZERO remorse for the 1989 incident.
1/23/13 12:27 AM
FJJ828

Interesting...

I would imagine that she is at a very vulnerable point in her life, made all the more confusing by the very nature of the "mindset" of the "team". Just MHO.

Stockholm Syndrome? Hmmmmm...

1/23/13 11:14 PM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FJJ828 - 

Interesting...

I would imagine that she is at a very vulnerable point in her life, made all the more confusing by the very nature of the "mindset" of the "team". Just MHO.

Stockholm Syndrome? Hmmmmm...

I can't imagine what's going through her head now. My heart goes out to her. If the rumors are true her two attackers bragged and allegedly showed the video of this to other TLI members. I really hope she reaches out to people outside of the TLI community for some perspective.
3/2/13 10:07 PM
soremano

in light of the recent allegations I hope that the victim's family keeps her the hell away from her Master

True Champion or not

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.