UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Joe Lauzon gets a bloody gift from Dana White PIC

1/21/13 11:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
confusionSay
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedors Jim Jams - is it just me or is that kind of an insult... like "hey remember that time you got beat up and bleed everywhere? no? well let me remind you"

I see what you're saying but of course the fight was more than a bloody beatdown. The fact that Joe was the one continually coming forward, that he then won the second round, and then showed so much grit in going for the flying heel hook at the end solidified him as a special to a lot of fans. Plus, we all owe him for improving an otherwise boring/lopsided card for all the casual fans...
1/21/13 11:25 PM
the geek
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NastyNate420 - He should hang that on the ceiling in his gym, that would be badass!

WERD

1/21/13 11:31 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice! I'm impressed I admit. Nice gesture.
1/21/13 11:38 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

confusionSay - 
Fedors Jim Jams - is it just me or is that kind of an insult... like "hey remember that time you got beat up and bleed everywhere? no? well let me remind you"

I see what you're saying but of course the fight was more than a bloody beatdown. The fact that Joe was the one continually coming forward, that he then won the second round, and then showed so much grit in going for the flying heel hook at the end solidified him as a special to a lot of fans. Plus, we all owe him for improving an otherwise boring/lopsided card for all the casual fans...

It is a bit of a weird gift idea but on the other hand theres definitely something awesome about it when you think of Joes (and Jims) performance for that fight. It also says a lot about Joe and his ability to see the good within that fight despite his being on the losing end. Kind of like seeing that pic of Sakuraba and Wand. They both know that at the time it was something special.
1/21/13 11:43 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd put that on my wall.

1/21/13 11:55 PM
frontdesk mma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool! I love me some JLau Phone Post
1/22/13 12:09 AM
the geek
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

I'd put that on my wall.

You sir must have one gigantic wall.
1/22/13 12:48 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously though, what do they do with the other ones? Phone Post
1/22/13 1:01 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bro your living room carpet is scabbing Phone Post
1/22/13 1:04 AM
the geek

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Seriously though, what do they do with the other ones? Phone Post

Hahaha, I would seriously like to know as well. Do they usually clean and reuse them? Do they just dispose them? Is there a warehouse some where full of nothing but old UFC mats circa Raiders of the Lost Ark?

1/22/13 1:11 AM
Letibleu
1713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 1:11 AM

Donate it to a forensics school. It must have every type of splatter they study.

edit: some CSI writter is rubbing his chin goin "hmmmmmmm"

1/22/13 1:19 AM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eweeey Phone Post
1/22/13 1:22 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome!

1/22/13 1:39 AM
absolutesperry
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orsum! Phone Post
1/22/13 1:42 AM
uniquetechnique
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon,
If you plan not doing anything with it. Please give it to me. I collect UFC crap but this would be my holy grail.
If not maybe even put it up as a 1st prize for a contest here
1/22/13 1:45 AM
the geek

uniquetechnique - Joe Lauzon,
If you plan not doing anything with it. Please give it to me. I collect UFC crap but this would be my holy grail.

I suspect that Joe's going to keep this bro.
1/22/13 1:48 AM
TEX4N32
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TopGrinder - That's pretty kool Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:48 AM
Attila
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd put it up for sale on eBay. It would go for over $5k easily.
1/22/13 1:49 AM
parker2004
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 1:50 AM
well I fucked up the quote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVNSHu9mopk
1/22/13 5:54 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -

Just saw this on Joe Lauzon's Flickr account. 

"Thanks to @danawhite for the gift! #ufc155 #ufc @ufc"

"Here's a better one"

That's some very odd carpeting...
Awesome and gruesome. True warrior, surpassing the mere fighters. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:03 AM
Oblivious
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Joe, if you are not doing anything with the FOTN bonus. Please give it to me. I collect green money, but this would be my life of Brian.

If not, you could invest it in my pyramid scheme.
1/22/13 8:10 AM
CaptChaos
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 8:12 AM
Joe cut it in half and give the other half to Jim Miller. Tell him a UGer, gave you the idea and yOu thought it was a great idea! They Both shared that fight!
1/22/13 8:27 AM
clattymine
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oblivious -

Hey Joe, if you are not doing anything with the FOTN bonus. Please give it to me. I collect green money, but this would be my life of Brian.

Holy shit that's funny. Phone Post
1/22/13 9:54 AM
the geek

Oblivious -

Ha Phone Post
1/22/13 10:17 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanted that.

I'm collecting all Movie 43 merchandise.

Dammit. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.